-=FS=-Bacon
+2|6844
To day i was playing 64 man dragon valley and i just jumped into a tank it had full health and i drove down to cap the power station and the us command droped atry and the frist shell hit me and i blew up and ive played this game since it came out and it never happened to me before.  i have sat thru many a arty strikes and never had this happen to me. so i was just wondering if this had happened to any of you. i think that they uped the power in 1.4 and didnt tell us
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6572|UK
if its direct hit it kills tanks.....
maestrium
+13|6493|Arizona
Umm... wow... you actually think that because you got hit by artillery the first time in a tank in your entire online play, they upped the power? You fail at life.

Last edited by maestrium (2006-09-06 17:40:04)

<eN>Madcat
+2|6848
Arty always killed me when it hit me close by.  And since you get hit derectly it would probably kill you too.  Although ig you have a tank with full HP, the tank i dont think i supposed to blow up.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6675

-=FS=-Bacon wrote:

To day i was playing 64 man dragon valley and i just jumped into a tank it had full health and i drove down to cap the power station and the us command droped atry and the frist shell hit me and i blew up and ive played this game since it came out and it never happened to me before.  i have sat thru many a arty strikes and never had this happen to me. so i was just wondering if this had happened to any of you. i think that they uped the power in 1.4 and didnt tell us
Nah, happened to me a few times, pre 1.4.  Direct hits will destroy your tank.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6531|Little blue planet, milky way
Has happened to me several times. Sure it's VERY rare for this to happen.... But it DOES happen once in a while. I'm assuming if the shell hit the front tracks, or the instakill spot near the C-ring. I've never actually been able to tell WHERE the shell hit, but I HAVE been killed by arty in the tank before... A few times actually. It's nothing new with the patch I'm afraid.
TokyoJoe
+5|6553
nope. it's always been a DIRECT hit will kill armor.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6495
Yea, this has happened b4 in a lot of the other patches. Don't go off blaming 1.4 for every little thing
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6698
direct hit with arty will kill anything....yes, even a tank with full health,,, and yes its happened to me plenty
-=FS=-Bacon
+2|6844
well it never happened to me before so i was wondering what you guys thought

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard