TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6549|Australia
TehMyke - Repectable accuracy. no bans. 40 Gold stars (how do you do it?). K:D ratio....wow.

well done.

Lol@ mine!

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-09-06 03:16:28)

MonroStrongrod
+4|6622|Sacramento, California
Who do I rate? Ill go with usmarine2005. (even tho he has already been rated)

3000+ support points, nice
89 times kicked... admins must curse your presence on their server.
Good medal and ribbon collection, overall id say your a solid soldier.
MonroStrongrod
Hawk127raaf, nice start, you acc and spm need some work. Try firing that G3 in short bursts, or even switch to semi, then you can get some accurate kills my friend.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

twiistaaa wrote:

helo+sharqi whore i guess . nice spm and kdr. need to get that explosives badge like me
Nope. I sharqi for infantry only.

Vehicles on all other maps because I can't be miffed to actually go on my own 2 feet.
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6459|Austria - Graz
Well Polarbarez:

U are definetly a good Pilot. Good K/D a lot of exerience. But dono if it was Spawnraping or Dogfights. Whatever.
So your verall K/D rate is plenty good, but as a pilot your Kills à minute arn´t that high. Your BR stats arn´t so high to, except on Wake and Clean. And u have a bunch of Gold Stars!
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6635|Cork, Ireland

killa_karnickl wrote:

Well Polarbarez:

U are definetly a good Pilot. Good K/D a lot of exerience. But dono if it was Spawnraping or Dogfights. Whatever.
So your verall K/D rate is plenty good, but as a pilot your Kills à minute arn´t that high. Your BR stats arn´t so high to, except on Wake and Clean. And u have a bunch of Gold Stars!
Killa, you have good stats! A few tips: try and grt that KD Ration up to 2 and that SPM up to 3. Oh, and try and get those last Expert Kit Badges! Anti-Tank is great fun!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

killa_karnickl wrote:

Well Polarbarez:

Part and parcel of everything I just join, I don't give a shit if I'm on the losing side, I don't give a shit if the teams are stacked against me etc. I don't pilot THAT much do I hmmm.

And I ONLY play on full 32/32 servers Never 64p. Never half full / high points servers.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6700|West Yorkshire, U.K
killa_karnickl great stats posidtive wlr, kdr and very high spm well done and some nice gold awards 9/10
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Work that KDR.
im_in_heaven
+27|6604
Whose this Systray guy saying thats his first account and after 3000 points hes a master at the chopper with a 39-1 KD ratio ROFL plz. its obviously your 2nd account. Dont tell you you jut jumped in thwe chopper and naturally only died 10 times before you killed 390 people. ok thanks thats all

Oh and Rate my stats plz... http://bf2s.com/player/63116606/

Last edited by im_in_heaven (2006-09-06 12:03:46)

BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6635|Cork, Ireland
Rate me Bearz!
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6493|Liverpool, England
Good stats mate.

Rate my stats plz

Last edited by AnaalDuck (2006-09-06 12:55:01)

im_in_heaven
+27|6604

AnaalDuck wrote:

Good stats mate.

Rate my stats plz
Not to bad. Good K/D ratio but try to get a higher SPM. Also try playing the other maps a bit more instead of always karkand and mastuur. I mean do what you like really but alot of those other maps are quite fun lol.
im_in_heaven
+27|6604
but im waiting for someone to rate mine
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6775|Campbeltown, Scotland
Nice well rounded stats.  Every map equally played apart from karkand.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6501|England
Your KDR sucks, but you have a nice SPM and good accuracy, well done
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

@ Lostfate

Very nice SPM and KDR. Even with 59% of time in vehicles and a lot of time on karkand, all kits and all weapons are +ve KD ratios.
Despite owning SF, only warlord has been played for only 5hours. No boosters either.

You are almost a SgtMjr in under 250hours with 258 gold stars?!?!?!....thats very impressive. I can only assume with a 428 round on karkand that may be PKing??
A second account maybe?

Nice victim list...I struggle to get even 1, I only got a 2nd the other day
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Rate me Bearz!
You get my usual: Get out of Mappack Karkand first

SPM's decent, can be a little higher (its a little on the low side for a karkander), work on the KDR, aim for at least 2. In a firefight go for cover first, don't engage in the open. Your weapon ratios are going up, can see that you're getting it, thats good.

And for crying out loud try the other maps
MonroStrongrod
Someone please rate my stats!
ProRacerNorm
+6|6616
Not bad man, nice spm and nice w/l
=KOKS=BETREZHEN
+1|6518|houston, TX
look like a good pilot nice spm
sniper rifles could use a little work
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
User above has no stats apparently :[
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6459|Austria - Graz
Well Monro:

U are missing a bunch of Basic and Veteran medals, although u are a 2nd Lt! K/D is a bit low for an Assault. Try to use the nubtub (GL) more often. And workout for a better SPM. Be more often a medic or support. U have very balanced times on  vehicels, except the tank.
Play a bit more agressive, your Kills/min stats can be  1.0
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
killa:

Nice rank with a pretty damn decent Win:Loss and KDR ratio too. Bit of a Karkie whore but I think we all have that gremlim inside of us :].

A nice collection of medals too- just be a tank whore on Karky for a little while longer!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
=KOKS=BETREZHEN
+1|6518|houston, TX

Uzique wrote:

User above has no stats apparently :[
crap sorry its just betrezhen the =koks= is my clan tag

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard