kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia

KylieTastic wrote:

The thing I hate about all anti cheats stuff is they never give enough information.... they always say its to not give the hax writers clues and stuff but it leaves everyine wondering wtf. It difficult to defend your self if wrongly accused or for others to make a judgement on if its true or not! Personally I cant beleive anyone would pay monthly to cheat!!! Be interesting to see if they respond with anything sensible if you complain.
i dont have a credit card.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia
That to me doesnt read like a genuine email. Something to me is just is not right.
Krysiss
+15|6491|NL

kontrolcrimson wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

The thing I hate about all anti cheats stuff is they never give enough information.... they always say its to not give the hax writers clues and stuff but it leaves everyine wondering wtf. It difficult to defend your self if wrongly accused or for others to make a judgement on if its true or not! Personally I cant beleive anyone would pay monthly to cheat!!! Be interesting to see if they respond with anything sensible if you complain.
do you use macro's ingame?
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

Krysiss wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

Then why havent over half a million other players received that email then??
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6550|Australia
this is the biggest pile of GOB SHITE ever! if i were you krimson i'd just buy a new game. Or If EA are going to be cockheads or reclusive Wankers and put the blame on Punkbuster you sould probably find a solicitor or (thank god were in australia) Contact the Fair trade union, They'd have a field day on this one if you have the right proof. (whitch you do)

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-09-06 02:28:12)

Krysiss
+15|6491|NL

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Then why havent over half a million other players received that email then??
maby they did because punkbuster is doing something against macro's
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia
nope i have a standard micrsoft keyboard.
Krysiss
+15|6491|NL

kontrolcrimson wrote:

nope i have a standard micrsoft keyboard.
then  that is not the problem because from 1.4 punkbuster are doing against macro's and all.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6838|Delaware
What? Ehh...I'll tell you where to appeal man: www.ebay.com?string/search=bf2cdkey (of course that's not the exact link, but you know where it's going) =/

I feel for ya man. You're not doing well as of late.

Last edited by SysTray (2006-09-06 02:45:45)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6809|Jupiter
"Your cd key has been banned and your account has been stripped for using a 3rd party programs like noobsville security or any of the ones from bf2hacks.com etc. " I dont think EA would use a sentence like that. etc. ?
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

eusgen wrote:

"Your cd key has been banned and your account has been stripped for using a 3rd party programs like noobsville security or any of the ones from bf2hacks.com etc. " I dont think EA would use a sentence like that. etc. ?
Thats what im saying. Its just not right.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6550|Australia

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

eusgen wrote:

Thats what im saying. Its just not right.
agreed.
slash_clown
+9|6484|Australia
Don't think links to those sites should be included in any posts here though...
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6747|Michigan
I'd have to say it's a fake. Or you do have hacking programs and don't want to tell anyone.
EA and PB don't just randomly pick on people.

For the record... I'm not saying you are a hacker. It just sounds like you could be. Or... the e-mail is fake.

Your stats are still intact at bf2s but it may take a few days for EA to wipe them.
Zukabazuka
+23|6702
http://www.punkbuster.com/

http://www.evenbalance.com/

Same sites, Its fake dude. Why would punkbuster that kind name for homepage when they allready have one?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6597|England
Cant see what the problem is if you have tried both keys out ,why all the fuss imho its a fake .
Boots
+17|6557|PA

GotMex? wrote:

Punkbuster is BS. They should change their name to "EA's Bitch".

One thing is accusing you of stat padding... hacking with noobsville secuirty is a whole other ballgame.
Except they do many other games besides that from EA, and EA had nothing to do with teh startup of this company/software.

They should change it to "POS software that makes noobs/developers feel like there not unprotected by hackers and on the flipside it makes tens of thousands of dollars for hackers that sell cheats that cannot be detected by punkbuster."
Zukabazuka
+23|6702
I say wait until you see your stats wiped then you can be sure about it. Seems that both those sites are working together or something.
Boots
+17|6557|PA

Zukabazuka wrote:

http://www.punkbuster.com/

http://www.evenbalance.com/

Same sites, Its fake dude. Why would punkbuster that kind name for homepage when they allready have one?
Thats like saying www.ea.com is a fake because they have the same thing at www.battlefield2.com

Evenbalance MAKES the software called punkbuster, you uninformed noob.

Punksbusted.com is the separate community/forum that is not affiliated but connected to evenbalance through the banning/ownage of caught hackers.

There.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6660

eusgen wrote:

yea
i think it's a wind up.

i dont think they would say "if you contact us we will ignore you"

if you can still play and have your stats ignore it.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6669|Norway
Don't mean to sound like an asshole, but I wouldn't suspect EA resetting/banning an account with the basis of hacking unless there was something to it.

I'm not accusing you for it - well, I kind of am - but it is a difference between being reset/banned because of "suspicious scores", glitching or playing on K&P servers and being reset/banned by Punkbuster software who detects 3rd party software in the BF2 directory.

I have yet to hear someone who got busted actually come out and say "shit, I got caught red-handed but it was a calculated risk I took". Everyone and their mother is claiming innoscense and pretending to be as surprised as if they would walk in on their own mother getting it from behind from their dog.

If you haven't had any 3rd party software in your BF2 directory, you wouldn't have been reset/banned. That's all I'm saying.

Remember, jails all over the world are filled with people who "didn't do it".

Last edited by Tor77 (2006-09-06 04:41:55)

BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6608|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

eusgen wrote:

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW!  Bf2s.com has a word replacement filter.  EA did not say noobsville, it was M S X.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6469|Cambridge, UK

I just read your original message again....

EASupportEmail wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting EA support. ......
... at first I'd assumed you found your account blocked and had asked them why, but if this came out of the blue and you hadnt contacted them then its either a complete hoax *looking around for giggling little kid* or the EA support system fucked up and just sent to the wrong address. Either way it just spam to ignore - go kill some peeps in game and chill.

DKT
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6548
Man I dunno why you put up with this shit. They reset you then they ban you. Go play get some good VALVe Source games and never look back at EA again.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6579|Here.
From what I can tell, krimson has been in contact with EA support over the whole ordeal so it didnt come out of the blue.

And krimson would also be one of the fairest, Aussie players I've met and always plays for the team, rather then his own gratification.

GL krimson..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard