running over ppl problems

ect.

so please explain to me
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6527
any more depth?
sorta vague

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-09-05 19:59:58)

TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6596|Gold Coast, Australia
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW (To the Meow Mix Tune)
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6463
You cant dolphin dive now, well it's more than that you can hardly get up after going prone, so I'd watch for nades. I had a problem where I couldn't shoot at all when going from standing to crouch for around 5 seconds, which is why I'm so screwed off with this patch.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6527
r u kidding me? 5 seconds? ur gonna be skrewed...why dont they just nerf the support kit right now....helll just nerf all kits and give everyone a knife
Skexis
+6|6430

Doggehspike wrote:

You cant dolphin dive now, well it's more than that you can hardly get up after going prone, so I'd watch for nades. I had a problem where I couldn't shoot at all when going from standing to crouch for around 5 seconds, which is why I'm so screwed off with this patch.
I had this problem even before the patch, but it wasn't as long as 5 seconds. If I had any questions, it would be why they reduced the C4 throwing range, because I never saw that as a problem to begin with.
souljar
+8|6455|Liverpool U.K
Anybody who is moaning about his patch being a total pile of dog shit is putting it mildly, it,s fucked beyond belief.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
a special verbal taunt in BF2 together with patch 1.4.
The Fuck?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard