Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490
I like the way 90% of people insulting people for dolphin diving then say adapt and over come, that's what they did, adapted to away they could survive longer and yet you cry about it. Sure dolphin diving isn't realistic, nor is dying then spawning 10 seconds later, armour and cars wouldn't just spawn. claymore would kill ANYONE that goes over it. Reviving process would take a lot longer and wouldn't always work, especially with 15 bullets in you, jeez the list cound go on.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6665|Austin, TX

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Its incredibly infuriating that they're taking out prone spamming and dolphin diving. All I've had to do since I've gotten this game since 1.12, I've done naught but adapt time and time again so that the mentally challenged stand a chance. 1.12: I mainly did C4 throwing, tossing it like a frisbee, and blowing it up in their faces.
Noobthatgotraped: OMG THATS NOOBISH YOU NOOB NERF NERF!
1.21: Its gone now, no more C4 throwing. So, I went medic and dolphin diving and prone spamming.
Noobthatgotraped: WOW THATS SO NOOBISH YOU FAGGOT GLITCHER OMG GET SKILL.
1.3: Still faintly there, still the same bitching, and the same kick reasons.
1.4: Removed, its gone now. The game is now in possession of the skilless, but I'm sure they'll stop playing because they've got nothing to bitch about anymore, but I'm sure they'll think of something.
"But Psp, theres Road to Jalalabad, and no vehicles."
Whooptifucking-doo, Karkand reincarnated, and no vehicles, oh boy, what are we gonna do? March in columns and and stand up and spray at the enemy?
"Well, why don't you snipe"
I would, but I apparently you're not allowed to stand up and shoot, just like in real life.
Way to go DICE, you've given the game to the skilless. Why can't you stupid fucks adapt to ME for once, eh?
"I would, but I apparently you're not allowed to stand up and shoot, just like in real life. " - PspRpg-7
In another thread you were just saying BF2 is not real life. Well a "simulator" as you so put it.
Take a 10 pound sniper rifle and lay down, then get back up without losing sight of your target and without a "delay". Report back.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

duk0r wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Its incredibly infuriating that they're taking out prone spamming and dolphin diving. All I've had to do since I've gotten this game since 1.12, I've done naught but adapt time and time again so that the mentally challenged stand a chance. 1.12: I mainly did C4 throwing, tossing it like a frisbee, and blowing it up in their faces.
Noobthatgotraped: OMG THATS NOOBISH YOU NOOB NERF NERF!
1.21: Its gone now, no more C4 throwing. So, I went medic and dolphin diving and prone spamming.
Noobthatgotraped: WOW THATS SO NOOBISH YOU FAGGOT GLITCHER OMG GET SKILL.
1.3: Still faintly there, still the same bitching, and the same kick reasons.
1.4: Removed, its gone now. The game is now in possession of the skilless, but I'm sure they'll stop playing because they've got nothing to bitch about anymore, but I'm sure they'll think of something.
"But Psp, theres Road to Jalalabad, and no vehicles."
Whooptifucking-doo, Karkand reincarnated, and no vehicles, oh boy, what are we gonna do? March in columns and and stand up and spray at the enemy?
"Well, why don't you snipe"
I would, but I apparently you're not allowed to stand up and shoot, just like in real life.
Way to go DICE, you've given the game to the skilless. Why can't you stupid fucks adapt to ME for once, eh?
"I would, but I apparently you're not allowed to stand up and shoot, just like in real life. " - PspRpg-7
In another thread you were just saying BF2 is not real life. Well a "simulator" as you so put it.
Take a 10 pound sniper rifle and lay down, then get back up without losing sight of your target and without a "delay". Report back.
I realize I contradict myself. But still, the point remains. Its a game not a sim.
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States

Doggehspike wrote:

I like the way 90% of people insulting people for dolphin diving then say adapt and over come, that's what they did, adapted to away they could survive longer and yet you cry about it. Sure dolphin diving isn't realistic, nor is dying then spawning 10 seconds later, armour and cars wouldn't just spawn. claymore would kill ANYONE that goes over it. Reviving process would take a lot longer and wouldn't always work, especially with 15 bullets in you, jeez the list cound go on.
The point is the battlefield 2 creators didnt put dolphin diving and bunnyhopping for people to use during gamplay, ITS AN EXPLOIT, otherwise they wouldnt of nerfed it.

they put all the spawn points in because u wouldnt want to wait 3 hours for a tank to spawn during a video game, dolphin diving and bunnyhopping are EXPLOITS and werent put in the game intentionally by the game designers, otherwise they would of not nerfed them.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-09-05 18:45:06)

Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6441
So psp, you would use any exploits on any games regardless, just as you alone want fun?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

ShadowFoX wrote:

Well this will get rid of all the prone spammers. VOLX is going to cry.
I doubt it. Volx does what the patch allows to the best effect. Everyone who quotes, adapt and stop complaining should actualy take notice of what volx does, yes he does the same stuff over and over but hes good at what he does. In less then a week people will be complaining that volx is doing somthing else that gives him an advantage.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490

Masterstyle wrote:

Doggehspike wrote:

The point is the battlefield 2 creators didnt put dolphin diving and bunnyhopping for people to use during gamplay, ITS AN EXPLOIT, otherwise they wouldnt of nerfed it.

they put all the spawn points in because u wouldnt want to wait 3 hours for a tank to spawn during a video game, dolphin diving and bunnyhopping are EXPLOITS and werent put in the game intentionally by the game designers, otherwise they would of not nerfed them.
And? They should learn to code and test there games before realising them, and why wait a year to fix it?
I didn't say it wasn't an exploit, but why is it that they can fix that (while screwing up other things) but not fix wall exploits? surely they would be more important, yeah they fixed one but not the others.

Btw bunny hopping and C4 throwing is still in there, so I guess they couldn't care about that one?
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States
well they fixed it now huh? and look at how people r reacting.
senor_fulff
+25|6757|Yorkshire, UK.
I don't get all the whining about the delay...

On a positive note it will stop macro-using cocks from exploiting the game engine.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

Sleepnowinthefire wrote:

So psp, you would use any exploits on any games regardless, just as you alone want fun?
I don't play for points, or KDR or anything, I play for fun, but no I wouldn't go inside the Hotel or the Warlord Palace.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490
senor_fulff you don't even need a macro, and I bet most people that did dolphin dive did not use a macro.
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Sleepnowinthefire wrote:

I don't play for points, or KDR or anything, I play for fun, but no I wouldn't go inside the Hotel or the Warlord Palace.
but u would pronespam and dolphin dive, 2 of which r exploits.

BUMP

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-09-05 19:05:53)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
I have noticed it but its effect on gameplay is neglegible, I can still go prone fast enough for it to work, all the ass holes complaining are crybaby whinners who complain about everthing in the game and they piss me off. BF2 has been liberated, celebrate 1.4's stablity, i mean today I when through the rotation twice, something I never managed to do since may twenty second. Do not complain about an added thing that is not a problem, the CTD and server crash was a giant problem but now its all but gone. And so I end my rant in internet asshole speak

STFU N00BZ, ZOMG U R NOT 1337, U = N00B, 1.4 = 1337
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490
Masterstyle is your in game name Masterstyle aswell?
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States

Doggehspike wrote:

Masterstyle is your in game name Masterstyle aswell?
why ask?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490
Just wondering...
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States
yes, yes it is

why were u wondering? something wrong?

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-09-05 19:13:00)

Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490
More Victims
(Top 10) SuperDuperShooter (48)

More Enemies
(Top 10) BigWormPerm (55)

Nice
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States
ya i got reset 5 times, real bad decisions back then.
pwned7
+53|6576
suck shit to all u bunnyhoppers. start working on ur skill now biatches! its about time that the skillful ppl have a go now.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6534|Search Whore killing fields
Well the prone thingy sucks, but the good news is the black haw guns are worse
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490

pwned7 wrote:

suck shit to all u bunnyhoppers. start working on ur skill now biatches! its about time that the skillful ppl have a go now.
Right, whats your in game name? I'll join the server your on and seriously give you something to whine about.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6696|NCFSU2
The e-thuggery is bubbling over in here...
Reciprocity
+721|6578|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Wicked_Wumpus wrote:

Adapt or be killed.  This is survival of the fittest.
it's a fucking game, retard
souljar
+8|6482|Liverpool U.K
Anybody who sez it aint changed much or i cant tell the difference is a total knobend !

I played the game all night and i fuckin hate it !

They turned it into a fuckin n00b fest.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard