cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6698|NJ
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/no … 0000000001

Well I know he shot 3 cops which isn't a good thing, but they went after his family to get to him. The police state that we live in now a days is one of the worst I have ever heard about. If you do anything wrong, they usually go after your family as well. Now this man is a dangerous person I'm not debating that, but he is standing up alone against a fucked up system. Also from what I've read on it 6 of his friends have been arrested for aiding and abetting and that's why the last two officers where shot.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

Why is he a hero? He escaped from jail....I don't get it.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6738|Salt Lake City

He is an escaped felon that has killed police officers.  If his family helps him elude authorities, they are guilty of a serious crime and should be arrested and tried for those crimes...PERIOD!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

King_County_Downy wrote:

Why is he a hero? He escaped from jail....I don't get it.
Well he was trying to save his brother from being executed because of a government conspiracy - oh wait no, that's prison break.

How's this guy a hero? Seems more like an escaped nutter with a gun.
cpt.fass1
+329|6698|NJ
Just thought it was interesting and want people to comment on there feelings. I'm a bad poster
BlokieBF2
+11|6654

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I'm a bad poster
no, if you think this guy is a hero your a moron not just a bad poster
cpt.fass1
+329|6698|NJ
It's all perspective man...
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

He is an escaped felon that has killed police officers.  If his family helps him elude authorities, they are guilty of a serious crime and should be arrested and tried for those crimes...PERIOD!
Those family members should indeed be tried, my question is will they?
I don't know the law on this in the US, that's why I'm asking.

A couple of months ago 2 Polish teens robbed a guy (believe he was a high school senior) of his MP3 player in Brussels central train station during rush hour. One of them stabbed him to death because he wouldn't just give it up. His family then helped him get out of the country back to Poland (where Polish police immediately started a manhunt and arrested him less than a week later), but apparently they won't be tried for aiding a criminal just because they're family.

I just know if any of my kids did anything like that they'd be lucky if I delivered them to the authorities because then I'd very much like to gut him or her myself.

Another question along the same lines: If a convict would escape from prison, can he or she then be tried for escaping if they are caught again?
cpt.fass4
+1|6446
Here in the U.S. it is illegal to escape from jail and they will give you an extended term if caught. Rosse if your kid does F up in life are you going to try to protect him? Your comment shows no but you might be pissed but you are going to try to help them out any way you can..
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
Hero... lol
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

cpt.fass1 wrote:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/noose-is-tightening-in-manhunt-for/20060905023009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Well I know he shot 3 cops which isn't a good thing, but they went after his family to get to him. The police state that we live in now a days is one of the worst I have ever heard about. If you do anything wrong, they usually go after your family as well. Now this man is a dangerous person I'm not debating that, but he is standing up alone against a fucked up system. Also from what I've read on it 6 of his friends have been arrested for aiding and abetting and that's why the last two officers where shot.
Normally, im reserved...

But you my friend are a fucking idiot. Dont talk about the system or the man or any of that shit if you are gonna decide to shit on the very system you claim is fucked up. Shooting cops aint the solution as they are only attempting to uphold the law. Dont want your family involved? Dont ask them to break the law. When was personal responsibility thrown out the window in favor of bullshit like this. As far as the 'police state' we live in, something tells me with the logic you are using you dont ever fully understand the tricky words and catchy phrases you overheard someone way smarter than you use.

Jesus man, lay off the weed. Oh wait, im a stoner and i can tell your retarded. Or even better, invite him to your house to hideout since you support escaped cons who shoot cops to further their escape while putting their family in the middle.

fucking rocket scientists...

quick mention: RIP The Croc Hunter, apparently he was more than just a show (i found out yesterday) and actually did some good. and eff that stingray!

Last edited by golgoj4 (2006-09-05 15:56:08)

Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6529|Rochester Minnesoata
Not a hero at all.

Wheel(;
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
not the sharpest tool in the shed...agreed ?
cpt.fass4
+1|6446

golgoj4 wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/noose-is-tightening-in-manhunt-for/20060905023009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Normally, im reserved...

But you my friend are a fucking idiot. Dont talk about the system or the man or any of that shit if you are gonna decide to shit on the very system you claim is fucked up. Shooting cops aint the solution as they are only attempting to uphold the law. Dont want your family involved? Dont ask them to break the law. When was personal responsibility thrown out the window in favor of bullshit like this. As far as the 'police state' we live in, something tells me with the logic you are using you dont ever fully understand the tricky words and catchy phrases you overheard someone way smarter than you use.

Jesus man, lay off the weed. Oh wait, im a stoner and i can tell your retarded. Or even better, invite him to your house to hideout since you support escaped cons who shoot cops to further their escape while putting their family in the middle.

fucking rocket scientists...

quick mention: RIP The Croc Hunter, apparently he was more than just a show (i found out yesterday) and actually did some good. and eff that stingray!
You obviously don't read many of my post do you? Well anyway thought it was interesting, Bonnie and Claude are anti-hero's now a days for some so I'm just bringing across some news and having some fun with it.  And the american system of law is very fucked up, not just about this but with serveral of the laws we have.
IRONxWyvern
+14|6843|Atlanta, GA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

The police state that we live in now a days is one of the worst I have ever heard about.
Youy've got to be kidding!  You haven't heard much about police states.
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders

cpt.fass4 wrote:

Here in the U.S. it is illegal to escape from jail and they will give you an extended term if caught. Rosse if your kid does F up in life are you going to try to protect him? Your comment shows no but you might be pissed but you are going to try to help them out any way you can..
Well recently 28 convicts escaped from a prison here (yes it's ******* disgraceful, most of our prisons are 150 + years old and basically haven't changed since they were built). 2 Convicts forced the lock of their cell (wooden celldoor with an antique lock) and unlocked a whole bunch of other cells too, in total allowing 28 prisoners to escape. Several prisoners chose to stay put where they were though and didn't follow the rest out. I was pretty much freaking out when I heard about the escape on the news. And then I had to check my calender to see if it wasn't april fools because the reporter said none of them would be punished for escaping prison and thereby trying to avoid their sentences. The only ones that could be charged with anything were the first 2 convicts for "damaging property" and threatening the prison guards with a piece of glass. This is ******* ridiculous??? Hey you got 8 years but no biggy you can try to escape prison as many times as you'd like. No extra charges! Who knows, you might actually succeed without the police ever catching u again. And if u do get caught don't worry, no hard feelings, you're welcome to try again!

To date only 8 of the 28 escapees have been "recovered". The other 20 (all foreigners) are probably already out of the country.

I mean what's the whole point of prison anyway? If you're not there waiting for a death sentence then you're there in the assumption that after a couple of years of imprisonment you'll have learned a valuable lesson and won't repeat the crime you were convicted of or anything else criminal. Trying to escape prison is like demonstrating that you still don't give a fuck and when those x months or years are up you're just gonna go at it again? Escapes should indeed be punished with extended terms.

Oh and I'd give the suckers that chose not to run even though they could have done so a subscription card giving them a certain amount of "sessions" with a prostitute. The amount of sessions proportional to the time they still have to serve in prison. Or a lifetime supply of cookies, if they're asexual.

And about the kids: that depends on what they did. If they'd stab an innocent kid to death for an mp3 player and come to me running for help they shouldn't expect any compassion from me. Turning them over is the least I could do. And it's the right thing to do. I couldn't live with myself if I'd cover up for a son or daughter  who just stole away some1 else's kid.

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-09-05 17:53:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard