deathshead67
+-7|6578
its almost impossible to run people over with a vehicle now with the new patch...thats bull s@#$t
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6594
i've just been playing for half an hour checking everything is working after installing the patch and i got run over twice.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6467|Life in a vacuum sucks
crap this sucks
NoS
karma padder
+13|6628|UK
what... did you expect the gameplay to be improved? sucka!
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6454|Cambridge, UK

I just been on the new map and got run over, but didnt get a chance to run anyone over so no commnet from the drivers point
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6568|England

I got 5 road kills with an FAV on jalalabad and several with a tank on Smoke Screen tonight. There is nothing wrong with road kills and they havent changed a thing about them.

Its not bullshit - it is simply you that is bullshit.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6742
Nope there nothing wrong with road kills, I didnt have a problem.
Ronan_UK
+4|6545
I tried it out to see the change and I found I ran, what I thought anyway, straight into someone, and apparently they escaped unscathed, and didn't even prone just before I got to them... they were running the direction I was driving... oh well.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6647|Ohio
i get road killed more, because the sniper cant unzoom.
sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6461|chicago
How does cartillery work now? Does it never land over a player or something? Will it just move to a different location?
masculata
+24|6678|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

i get road killed more, because the sniper cant unzoom.
WTF, sniper cant unzoom!
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6446
Jalabad is easy for road kills, due to the importance and ease of medic points , and the fact the realll fast jeeps(favs? ) are present.
lordslay97
+2|6735|St-Eustache, Quebec, Canada

deathshead67 wrote:

its almost impossible to run people over with a vehicle now with the new patch...thats bull s@#$t
i see it like normal except i didnt die when i walk between a stop vehicule and a wall

i crush and i was crush a lot tonight on jalalabad
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

I say they make a new patch that has all the stuff that the very first version of the game had, and then fixed the stuff that people wanted, instead of choosing what to fix themselves, and making it even worse.

The dudes at EA/DICE probably play for an hour, and figure out that something doesn't seem right, so they fix it, not realizing it was a bad thing and that people liked it. Then they go and fix that, making people angry, and make more erros in the process.
beerface702
+65|6695|las vegas
try harder. or use a rifle instead of a car. wanker
[R3n]izzy
+1|6628|norway

sidneysmut wrote:

i've just been playing for half an hour checking everything is working after installing the patch and i got run over twice.
LOL dude
Fujin
+18|6548

beerface702 wrote:

try harder. or use a rifle instead of a car. wanker
lol...wanker...that's my new favorite word...wanker...it's even funny to type...

I was made a hood ornament a couple of times this evening...ran over some poor slob in my hummer...can't say I see a problem with it.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6452|United States
I ran 2 people over earlier in the DPV before running over a AT Mine.
I find it just as easy as 1.3 or any other previous patches.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

Why cant the sniper unzoom? i mean its not like you keep your eye on the scope when you shoot, although i have seen some people do it.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
ozzie_johnson
+98|6660|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia

deathshead67 wrote:

what you mean i ran over a whole squad on jallalallalalab

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard