polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

Miller wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Don't be stereotyped, play bf2 the way its supposed to be played. Try out the other maps, or did you only get Mappack: Karkand.
Thats a good mappack.
Lies.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Polarbearz: good K/D ratio, almost gold in all your badges so thats good. Sharkie fan too.
Sharqi goddammit! But yes, I play sharqi just for the infantry combat, its lovely there especially when the heli teams are evenly matched, they can do their own shit, while the infantry squads have a ball of a time on the ground!.

Sharqi > Other maps.

The other maps I just while my time away in vehicles etc.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America

polarbearz wrote:

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Polarbearz: good K/D ratio, almost gold in all your badges so thats good. Sharkie fan too.
Sharqi goddammit! But yes, I play sharqi just for the infantry combat, its lovely there especially when the heli teams are evenly matched, they can do their own shit, while the infantry squads have a ball of a time on the ground!.

Sharqi > Other maps.

The other maps I just while my time away in vehicles etc.
Booooo, zatar>sharqi. Well, not really, sharqi is good when no one uses the choppers.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6487|England
Nice SPM and KDR but your accuracy SUCKS!!! burn..
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

LostFate wrote:

Nice SPM and KDR but your accuracy SUCKS!!! burn..
I know you're talking about me asshole Bullets are free I spray them at everything. Birds, sky, building, walls, own teammates. Basically I shoot anything that moves and anything that doesn't. Just to be sure.

Nice stats too. I've got nothing but praise for you. But it seems you got the Mappack: Karkand WITH FREE MAP WAKE ISLAND promotion.

Miller: Hell I love zatar and I play on the MEC side and MEC is getting ass-owned by the USMC. I rack up some incredible scores with the Mig that way raping central etc.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6747|The Island of Carls Jr.
LostFate: i thought your 4:1 K/D ratio was just because youre a pilot but youve got great assault rifles ratio.
Im just wondering as to why your kit is engineer but your weapon is AR.
Jesus Christ! people are posting fast!

Last edited by {TL}SHARPSHOOTER (2006-09-04 19:55:38)

LostFate
+95|6487|England
Well...I armour whore on karkand with the engineer kit then i plane whore on wake as USMC! then if i have a j10 shootin my ass down i jump in a tank ( engineer ) then when some noob says he can pwn me at infantry i just get out an prone spam his ass with my medic gun!
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6452|United States
@ sharpshooter......

excellent infantry man. One hell of a medic.

(My stats link is in sig]
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Sorry Teflon but youre too new for me to rate your stats. All I can say is hang to that K/D ratio of yours.
LostFate
+95|6487|England
Sharpshooter, your name does'nt reflect your game play at 25% accuracy still, very nice SPM and KDR why not get the rest of the badges and get the 3 star?
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Those badges are a waste of time, I dont need a General rank unless i really want that 1.4 unlock.
BTW my accuracy is only 25 because Im a medic whore in Karkand. Where spray and pray works very well.
You should see all the n00bs calling a hacker... (BTW my name is a BFV name back when I was expert with the M-16, its really more of an attachment than a skill name)

Last edited by {TL}SHARPSHOOTER (2006-09-04 20:07:54)

Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6452|United States

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Those badges are a waste of time, I dont need a General rank unless i really want that 1.4 unlock.
BTW my accuracy is only 25 because Im a medic whore in Karkand. Where spray and pray works very well.
You should see all the n00bs calling a hacker...
Ya i just got Bf2 and ive been accused of aimbot once. Its a common occurance. I also see alot of "Your mothers a *****, I hope u burn in h3ll"....as well as things that would make my grandfather turn over in his grave lol.

I heard Bf2 community had a few issues with maturity and what not...but ive seen things in Bf2 no one should lol
LostFate
+95|6487|England
Hehe same dude..i got accused to using a heatseek hack some 20 min ago
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Some people (newbs) dont understand how much time we waste in this game lol.
Im unsubscribing to this thread, my E-mail is going crazy.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Good stats.  Nice ratios.
Drum18
+2|6640|Montréal, Canada
usmarine2005,
Wow, I've never seen a guy with so much requirement reached!  Go ahead and get those badge!!! 
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6452|United States

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Some people (newbs) dont understand how much time we waste in this game lol.
Im unsubscribing to this thread, my E-mail is going crazy.
offtopic....photoshop ur sig and add a turban....u know those robes they wear on there heads lol....just an idea
LostFate
+95|6487|England
Drum, another tank whore Yay!  * heres a cookie * enjoy that cookie!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Drum18 wrote:

usmarine2005,
Wow, I've never seen a guy with so much requirement reached!  Go ahead and get those badge!!! 
I gave up on those a long time ago.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6539
Usmarine........what can i say.  Not the Greatest stats, but i bet you have a lot more fun playing BF2 than most people who freak out about their KDRs and SPMs.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

RD_The_Dog wrote:

Usmarine........what can i say.  Not the Greatest stats, but i bet you have a lot more fun playing BF2 than most people who freak out about their KDRs and SPMs.
You got that right.  Just hearing the shells hitting the ground or the "ping" of the bullets hitting the wall next to you....... yay.
LostFate
+95|6487|England
Marine,Marine,MARINE...heres a cookie.. you deserve it...

i like your stats !
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
@LostFate

quiet good W/L, acc
awesome SPM, K/D
very nice account for ur short playing time! Well done...
over the half of global kills with vehicles (59%) work on ur inf time!

enjoy!
-=256=-Swerve
+0|6638
@Schlusi=[GER]

A lot of MEC time and city maps there fella, slightly unbalances the curve of your stats (not sure what I mean here, just sounded good)

Up your accuracy a bit

You kill 1 and a half people before dieing yourself, which is nice with some good weapon KDR positives so it cant be all tank-work

What have you got against PLA though?

p.s. I dont have stats in my profile yet (why is this?)

Here are some links to make things easier

http://bf2s.com/player/68840997/  (I spent some time in the [Force10] clan earlier in the year on "secondment"  )

http://bf2s.com/player/43367589/  (main account in use again)
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6703|Australia
@ you main:
Not bad sniper
Most played map is unusual
Not bad pilot
Use vehicles more

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard