shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

He was my hero
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)
Sorry  Irwin famaly - Steve R.I.P... :-(

Last edited by znozer (2006-09-04 09:45:55)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6423|Bradford UK
THE DADDY OF ALL MEN IS PWNED BY A FUCKIN STINGRAY........thats crap, R.I.P Steve-o   May the Lord look after u while ya chase the crocs in heaven.
Swimmerxc
+12|6448|DC/VA
CRIKEY!!!

One last time for the man.
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6514

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

THE DADDY OF ALL MEN IS PWNED BY A FUCKIN STINGRAY........thats crap, R.I.P Steve-o   May the Lord look after u while ya chase the crocs in heaven.
Ok, first off. Someone whos just died you dont say they "got pwned" and second, whats with "Chasing crocs in heaven"?

Last edited by xXGamingBugXx (2006-09-04 10:18:52)

Altophish
+8|6471
<---moment of silence for one hell of a great guy.  We'll miss you, Steve.
herrr_smity
+156|6598|space command ur anus

Altophish wrote:

A$$kicka
+6|6717|Blackburn, UK

Altophish wrote:

Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6494|the Netherlands
damn shame he died, he will defenitly be missed

WOW !!! AMAZING !!! - Steve Irwin R.I.P. m8 snif snif

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-09-04 11:42:31)

s()mtingWong
+48|6663
Lol playing with dangerous animals will catch up to you sooner or later. Sad to here him die i really like the documentary about the most venomous snakes in the world. His death reminds me of the "grizzly man".
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6479|Daytona Beach, FL

Altophish wrote:

This really ruined my day. Steve was a helluva guy.
PussCat
+2|6416

Altophish wrote:

Did you know the guy personally?  No?  His programmes will still be repeated ad nauseam and probably even more so now the guy's dead so what's to miss?

For me, I really don't give a toss.  I didn't know him but I saw a couple of his tv shows, which were a bit OTT especially when he was plugging Australia Zoo.

Best thing about him is the interview on the radio on Grand Teft Auto (was it III or Vice City) where they've got him (or a damn good impressionist) talking about "loving animals".  Man, that was a top laigh.

Oh, um, RIP I guess.
T0rr3nt
+54|6548|Michigan
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6682|Groningen / Netherlands
https://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2703/tchsj7.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Samtheman53 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin
Closed because of Vandalism; reminds me of another demi-God name Steve.

I used to watch him all the time, he was cool and I really feel struck, the BF2S.com community needs to honnor him by sticking our thumbs up EA's CEO's bunghole.

And all the people insulting him; remember the one rule for insulting tradgies, its in bad taste until South Park does it then it becauses completely acceptable (note that the parody of him in the episode "Prehistoric Iceman" does not count because it was done during his lifetime).
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6701|Michigan
Another strange thing... me and some buddies at work were talking on Friday about sting rays and how deadly they are.
I didn't know Steve but loved his shows and how much he loved animals. I guess one would assume that he was a good guy. I say goodbye Steve. It was nice sharing the planet with you. You will be missed by all of us armchair outdoor adventists.

doctastrangelove1964, Have some respect and stop with the EA bashing on this thread. You guys and your 10yo mentalities... get a life.

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-09-04 12:02:46)

Altophish
+8|6471
Well Topthrill, as a matter of fact I did know the guy.  He was one of the greatest animal rights activist of our time with the charisma and clout to make a huge impact in our world.  He spent a great deal of time in our neck of the woods pulbic speaking, educating, and helping run and organize more programs for helping injured and abused animals than I could possibly keep track of.
Yes his shows will still be aired, but that is the smallest part of his impact on all of us.  Even if you dont realize it yet. 
So my advise for you Topthrilll is to shut your fucking face.  And the next time you have something smart to say....keep it to yourself.
PussCat
+2|6416

Altophish wrote:

Well Topthrill, as a matter of fact I did know the guy.  He was one of the greatest animal rights activist of our time with the charisma and clout to make a huge impact in our world.  He spent a great deal of time in our neck of the woods pulbic speaking, educating, and helping run and organize more programs for helping injured and abused animals than I could possibly keep track of.
Yes his shows will still be aired, but that is the smallest part of his impact on all of us.  Even if you dont realize it yet. 
So my advise for you Topthrilll is to shut your fucking face.  And the next time you have something smart to say....keep it to yourself.
Two things:

1.  It wasn't Topthrill, it was me.  He quoted what I said and then told me to do something anotomically impossible.  I suggest you apologise to him.

2.  I apologise, I thought you were just jumping on the "OMG this dude I saw on TV once is dead" bandwagon.
Altophish
+8|6471
Sorry topthrill,  my mistake.

Your forgiven, Pusscat.

Last edited by Altophish (2006-09-04 12:17:19)

Mr.H@x0r
+54|6482

PussCat wrote:

Altophish wrote:

Did you know the guy personally?  No?  His programmes will still be repeated ad nauseam and probably even more so now the guy's dead so what's to miss?

For me, I really don't give a toss.  I didn't know him but I saw a couple of his tv shows, which were a bit OTT especially when he was plugging Australia Zoo.

Best thing about him is the interview on the radio on Grand Teft Auto (was it III or Vice City) where they've got him (or a damn good impressionist) talking about "loving animals".  Man, that was a top laigh.

Oh, um, RIP I guess.
WTF show respect man
Rimbo
+1|6543|Inside ur armpit.
kinda bloke i'd go to the boozer with,top man,RIP.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6806|Kubra, Damn it!

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Altophish wrote:

This really ruined my day. Steve was a helluva guy.
']['error
Banned
+630|6615|The Netherlands
noooooooooh not steve erwin
voidphantom
+1|6441
R.i.p.
PRiMACORD
+190|6596|Home of the Escalade Herds
Sucks, he was a cool guy.

Feel especially sorry for his wife and kids

Board footer