J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ
This was written by FlameOn in a post that was closed:

ok, i tried the search function, sue me if i couldn't find the obvious answer somewhere, but does aircraft re-arming work the same as in vanilla BF2?  i tried re-arming some jet i was in by flying over my base, but nothing happened, and before i could try landing the server crashed.

help appreciated...

thanks.

It probably got closed because it sounded like a n00b question, but it's actually a bug.

I was playing as Ukraine on Guardian, and my Su-25 would not re-arm. I even tried landing and taxiing up to the little repair shed thingy... nothing. So it was pretty much a case of use all the ammo up and then bail out and get a new one.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6788|Hanging onto the UAV
Actually I've noticed something with the airstrips in POE.

They've not put the repair nodes in the main hangars: they tend to be in these little huts at the end of the runway (quite often there'll be one of these at each end). Try and fly over these huts rather than just the airstrip tarmac...might help.
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6751
dont worry about guardian - alot of ppl have had the same experiances - the devs know about it -well from their bug forum they do - but investigate the map on single player is probs the way to confirm this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard