specops10-4
+108|6734|In the hills

Eckzack wrote:

Folks, I drank two cups of coffee in I thought it would be now a good time to rock a little bit BF2:SF.
So I started the game, clicked on my nick to log in and the screen, which says "connecting to account server" (I dont know the right words in English, cause I´ve the german version)is shown and the loading time lasts forever, so about 3 mins. Then the loading icon (the little spinning "2") changes into the normal mouse arrow and then....
NOTHING happens anymore.
I tried to log in with one of my other accounts, but the same thing, Also with normal BF2 this happens....
Do anyone have this problem too? Any suggestions??
Please Help...
THX
THey could have atleast warned us or sumthing
KnifeWhore
+1|6744|USA
yes i have the same problem as the rest of u for about 30 mins this morning i have been trying to connect and nothing works hard booted it about 3 or 4 times thanx for letting me no im not alone.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6835|Germany / Saxony

T3CHHGod wrote:

also i was in a game i had like 70 points then all of a sudden the server crashes or something but i try to rejoin and  the game is empty
do i still get those points or iwont recieve credit because it crashed?
I´d think: This points are lost...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
fr8
+0|6742
Send them a crate!!
KnifeWhore
+1|6744|USA

Eckzack wrote:

T3CHHGod wrote:

also i was in a game i had like 70 points then all of a sudden the server crashes or something but i try to rejoin and  the game is empty
do i still get those points or iwont recieve credit because it crashed?
I´d think: This points are lost...
dont worry i have had this happpen to me once but with expert exploives badge i was pissed but i still got it. edit- of course bf2s isnt updating my stats so u cant see it right now.

Last edited by KnifeWhore (2005-12-03 08:52:33)

IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6728
ya mine hasent updated either. im in the same boat as u I played for like 3 hrs when i got home last night and played for a bout 2 hrs this morning. no stats updated though. probally why it went down. stats are messing up again....
ILLSeaBass
+0|6723
Not sure on the 70 points deal..  A few weeks ago the same thing happened to me.. Was on a server 50+ pts, had just gone up in Engineer Rank to Vet and bam, the EA server crapped the bed. The stats and award was never counted. Sucked, but I was able to get the award soon after. Not everything is perfect.. EA is finding that out now as are we.

Bass
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6767|UK
If anyone finds BF2 to be working again please post here before playing a game i'm sure we would all appreciate it alot as it's not something we want to keep trying over and over as it seems to hang our PC's, Thanks in advance.

Damn I really wanted to play before the gf got home from work too
Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6730|Chicago
Man oh man I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one here with the problem!!
I logged on this mornig and it took like 5 minutes to load the game. Then like another 5 to load my player stats, I always check before entering a game.....cuz sometimes u get some crazy numbers..
Then when I finally did get in a game, I was a Private and getting all my badges all over again so I immediatley logged off which took like 10 minutes.

Last edited by Titanium Shadow (2005-12-03 09:26:19)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6812|Delaware
Same problem, different solution.

Turn on Xfire, have someone tell you when Bf2 works while you're playing a different game. (Civ 4 for me )
Dawson_21SAS
+0|6711|Hereford, UK
Typical, I get the afternoon away from me missus.. only to find my bit on the side refuses to let me in... great
stef
+-6|6739
i have got sf today thats sucks really much
Riot.JumPeR
+0|6773
this shit happen to me early in morning (Around 3 am ) then when i got up this morning and i try get on my account it wont let me but i see other players playing wtf.... i stats did update like two days ago lol
pernicel
+0|6732
It's still down.  40 minutes so far.  Nice to see that they are on top of the problem.  :-/

Also, it appears to only be not letting people log in.  If you are already logged in, you're safe.  Of course, who knows if those points will count....

Last edited by pernicel (2005-12-03 09:37:46)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6812|Delaware
Interestingly enough I just turned on my Xfire and found people playing BF2. The people that were logged in already can still play.

Last edited by SysTray (2005-12-03 09:35:27)

-=Meshekal=-
+2|6733|United Kingdom
I can't log in either...

Glad it ain't just me
marccccram
+0|6711
yeah thats bad, tried like 4 or 5 times earlier this morning and didnt work at all. Hope it wont last long. why does ea always have trouble fixing things??
stef
+-6|6739
i remember that this has happen before i think it took about 3 or 4 hours but i cant really remember cause its 2 months ago or something like that
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6720|USA
it funny how when your game is running smooth no one says hey EA is doin a great job. but the second something goes wrong EA is a bunch of fuck ups. just calm down, theres prob like 3,000,000 people tryin to get on and the servers are haven a shit fit. i want to play just as much as the rest of you but trashin EA isnt gonna get it done any faster.
Jetfighter_NL
+0|6732|Delft,Netherlands
i`m too we must sent a E-MAIL to EA or Dice!!
stef
+-6|6739
you are completely right its working almost all the time so why complain we can just start to read a book or for the students do some homework. gaming is not everything but really i cant wait I just got SF today the moment could not be more right.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6777
Oh well, look on the bright side, yeah, BF2 doesnt work, but then it leaves us time to dust off our old games.  Think I might try and get my edition of Command & Conquer to run!
LuckyBenny
+0|6711
Fellow angry people,  :-)

Account servers being down is annoying and better not happen too often. However its possible, it happens, no matter how much effort you put into it. The software that cant cope with it, I think is far more irretating. Reboots to be able to try again?!?!  Now thats just bad programming. Fix it EA.

Hope EA pays some attention to these problems.

*a bit angry*
Benny
FX924
+0|6711
hey guys!!
good news!!!!!!!!!!!
i and most of my fd can login!!!
just wait about 10mins for the 'connecting to acc'
cheers
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6835|Germany / Saxony

FX924 wrote:

hey guys!!
good news!!!!!!!!!!!
i and most of my fd can login!!!
just wait about 10mins for the 'connecting to acc'
cheers
Tell us, when you can login in the normal amount of time and when you can join a game and all works fine...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard