saber66
+12|6487
any body have any news on when the free beta will come out...i heard between that this last thursday and this coming one tha tthe free beta may be realeased....well is there any info on when it will be released?

if anyone has an idea of when it will be out, or any ideas of delays, other people as well as i would probly like to know

thanks
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6512|Purdue
It's already out. EA only released 12000 keys though. YOu missed out mate.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6575|Boise, Idaho
/closed
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6485|Ontario, Canada
its not happening again?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6512|Purdue

d4rkst4r wrote:

its not happening again?
Negative. Beta is over on Sep 12. It'd be pointless, don't you think?
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6573|Winterpeg, Canada
NO offense to EA and Dice, but if this is the final beta that's being released to the public before the finaly game, they are most likely gonna lose a lot of customers due to the poor job (connection interuption, CTD)  and key limitation.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6714|England and damn proud
Are they releasing a demo? should be right?
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6512|Purdue

Jbrar wrote:

NO offense to EA and Dice, but if this is the final beta that's being released to the public before the finaly game, they are most likely gonna lose a lot of customers due to the poor job (connection interuption, CTD)  and key limitation.
I'm sure they'll fix it...and if not. I'll still play it. I don't care :p
beerface702
+65|6724|las vegas
im bettin my money it wont be out till december or jan 07. you now EA they push shit back

thats a shame. i was wondering when the free beta was out. ohwell missed it. not a big deal.

im gonna play the demo if they put one out, before i buy it. kinda of bored on bf at the moment. poe is the only thing peaking my interest. but that will wain soon
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6500

beerface702 wrote:

im bettin my money it wont be out till december or jan 07. you now EA they push shit back

thats a shame. i was wondering when the free beta was out. ohwell missed it. not a big deal.

im gonna play the demo if they put one out, before i buy it. kinda of bored on bf at the moment. poe is the only thing peaking my interest. but that will wain soon
No EA prefers not to push things back because they don't care about final quality only about the money. But they don't realize that in the PC market better quality = more money; because alot more people on the PC then on the consoles read reviews; for a console game to be successful it needs flashy adds over good critical reception.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6512|Purdue

rustynutz wrote:

Are they releasing a demo? should be right?
Yea, should be. Probally a few weeks, maybe a month after the 12th...to fix all their bugs.
imo

Last edited by Goven (2006-09-04 06:40:59)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6485|Ontario, Canada
yes, i agree Goven, i never knew it was ending Sept 12.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6506|Belgium
lol i had the last and yes indeed thers a lott of ctd ands problems with unlocks and stats
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6689|Devil's Perch

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

lol i had the last and yes indeed thers a lott of ctd ands problems with unlocks and stats
Really? I must say, beta 2 looks a whole lot improved as far as stats, unlocks and ctds are concerned. I haven't played a single game without my unlocks or rank in beta 2.
The only thing that is still as bad as before is the server crash issue.
They better fix that.
Proud member of a dead community.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6705|Canada Eh?
If it wasn't for the "There is a problem with your connection" message, I would love Beta 2, but I can barely get through a full round because of server crashes
voidphantom
+1|6502
the last day of the open beta was erm........... 31 august so you missed man i got in
mattajohnstone
+15|6820

Vampira_NB wrote:

If it wasn't for the "There is a problem with your connection" message, I would love Beta 2, but I can barely get through a full round because of server crashes
same

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard