sniperriffick
+0|6452|Australia
Hi all i was recently given BF2 and it kicks ass !!!, but in BFHQ my stats dont show for single player, does it show and if so how do i get them too, i have done numerous missions,maps but no stats, and when i play online mystats dont show. please help if u can.
thanks
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6649
EA does not track singleplayer stats, only ranked online games are elligible for tracking.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6645|Ohio
you have to play ranked servers. theres a thing on the multiplayer menu that lets you select filters, choose ranked, and same mod, and same version. That will show the servers that will get you stats. Single player doesnt give you anything.
TinMaN
+5|6448|Kansas City, KS, USA
you will not acquire any statistics from playing the singleplayer version of BF2.  you need to play online, in a ranked server to get stats to show in BF2.  If you have been playing online on ranked servers and they're still not showing up, then you just need to wait a little while.  i don't know exactly how long the lag is, but its usually about 6 hours before some of the stats will show in BFHQ.

hope this helps....
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6805|Portland, OR, USA

BF2 doesn't really have a single player (as in a story or any objectives). It's just playing with bots and that's really easy / stupid.

Go play online some more (on ranked servers). BF2 is essentially an online only game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard