They don`t hate it at all. The unlocks are just
not allowed in many leagues. So they only use
the standardweapons...
eagles1106
+269|6607|Marlton, New Jersey.
Wheres the "both" option???
Frytrixa
+10|6649|Germany
tell you what - public only gamers are nubs - wannabe clans who are playing for fun in a league = public nubs...

Iam playing in a clan - were training 3 hours a day, our clan did the 6th place in the world tournament and were playing in a League for money - everytime I play on pub Servers 80% on the server are nubs who dont know the movement, timing and the gameplay -> casual gamers...
Counter123
+1|6469
I havent been reading all of these pages but that guy who was talking crap is probably a huge scrub "4v4 ladder LOL!!!!!!!!!!"     that is basically  like being #1 in the 1v1 knife ladder..if there is one

Mekstizzle wrote:

Skilled (in their veiw) = Bunny hopping, dolphin diving and generally trying to exploit the game as much as possible to win, because they cannot win in any other way. That's not skilled, that's another example of being a smacktard
And in my opinion (most other people who know leauge play at all) 20ID is the best bf2 team out there and they have the best players and they frown upon dolphin diving so I would definently say that they are skilled in every view

and how do top teams/players "generally try to exploit the game as much as possible to win"  please give me an example.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6585|Here.

Leln wrote:

Plz do not make up arguments that you killed redux once on a 24/7 karkand server, and that is why publicplayers are Some much better than clanplayers. Of course many clanplayers dolphindive and pronespam, they do it because it makes them live longer. You are stupid if you do not pronespam when you got the chance. But the main difference between publicplayers and clanplayers is that clanlayers have better ingame-iq, better teamwork and much better aim!
Go watch Duck and Cover, and point out to me where Redux dolphin dives.

kthxbai.
twiistaaa
+87|6691|mexico
i didnt even know there were leagues lol. and im proud of that. what difference does it make where someone plays? wouldnt the majority play on public servers anyway?
Leln
+1|6604

Darky wrote:

Leln wrote:

Plz do not make up arguments that you killed redux once on a 24/7 karkand server, and that is why publicplayers are Some much better than clanplayers. Of course many clanplayers dolphindive and pronespam, they do it because it makes them live longer. You are stupid if you do not pronespam when you got the chance. But the main difference between publicplayers and clanplayers is that clanlayers have better ingame-iq, better teamwork and much better aim!
Go watch Duck and Cover, and point out to me where Redux dolphin dives.

kthxbai.
what?
I think he dolphindives once in the movie, when he don't kill a person and try to kill him whit the pistol, but he gets some help from a teammate... But he pronespam a lot behind boxes, but never on the ground because in ruins the aim. This is because he is an defensive inf. He mostly stands on the same spot all the time.
But I think you misunderstood...  I am not accusing redux for dolphindiving, I just said that mostly all good inf dolphindive and pronespam(of course there are some who exaggerate a bit:P)
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6512|Gogledd Cymru

I think that there are a load of skilled players everywhere, however i have to say that most clan players encourage teamwork except for the huge stat whores that need the j-10 everytime and stand on the runway with an m95.

Ever since i joined a clan bf2 has been so much better with people you know to game with, you can just fuck around and not care about stats.

I think that bf2 never should of had a stats system because in my opinion it brought about teamkilling, exploits and pricks. whereas if bf2 didnt have stats would there be people teamkilling as much.

To sum it up there are very good players pubbing and in clans, its just the pubbers aint joined a clan yet, but you should definetly join one as it makes the game so much more fun.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6704
The fact

Pub / league play are 2 different games in the same game. you might be great at league play but suck at pubs and visa versa.

Do you need a real team that knows how to work as a team to be a good player?

Do you suck with unlocks, or suck when going up against unlocks?

If you so leet, 1337, expert why do you play on unranked servers?

Why do you hate unlocks, if you are a skillzor you would not notice what the enemy is doing.

In a pub game you can usually play with 16 / 25 / 32 players on your team that you have not practiced with or played with before, this making a match very difficult to pull off team work. In league play you practice and play small games mainly infantry and utilize great team work. its a different game.

Ive played in league and cal games before and have come to the realization that its funner to pub. League games are difficult but on the same difficulty level say having a good head to head pub match. Or as easy has an easy pub match. Its just not as FUN.

If you think your so great at league play why do you stay away from ranked pubbing? Is it not fun for you because your just so good, and everyone sucks because your the greatest and its not fun? Or do you get your ass kicked in pubs because you do not have the TEAM to back your every move?

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-09-04 08:00:21)

-attritus-
i smell burning
+1|6486

BabySpinach wrote:

League players are better as a team, while good pubbers are better alone.  Also, please remember that there aren't very many "good" pubbers though.
This is an extremely valid point! I have played with/against many top clan players, most are good but their edge definitely comes from their teamwork. CLans play inf only comps here, as we dont have leagues!
Personally I'm too much of a loose cannon to follow orders, therefore I only join a squad if I need a mobile spawn point closer to the action

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard