Jodah3
+1|6774
Happened to me last night and just thought I'd share it.

I was playing Warlord and spawned as a Sniper at the TV Station, so I ran up to the roof to check for other snipers.  I found one prone on top of the building across the road (I think its the Plaza spawnpoint, its the one to the SW).

So I took aim, fired, headshot, dead.  Except rather than laying there like he should have the guy's body exploded like it had been hit with artillery and was it was flung COMPLETELY across the street right at me and landed at my feet on the TV Tower!

I just kinda looked at the body for sec, looked at my M95, slowly put the gun down, and walked away....

As a side note: I'm certain he wasn't killed by artillery, I got the kill credit and no artiillery was in sight.
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6795

Jodah3 wrote:

I just kinda looked at the body for sec, looked at my M95, slowly put the gun down, and walked away....
My vote for line of the week... 
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6816|Charleston SC - USA
I shot a player with the LAV-25 cannon and he shot off sideways at Mach 3 and disappeared into the distance. Wish I had the FRAP's recorder running on that one.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6883|San Francisco

...And people whine that the M95 is underpowered...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6778|Malaga, EspaƱa
I had something similar happen when i was using the m95, i was snipet @Mashtuur was going good
myself was in a good mood, my stereo was playing Daft Punk - Harder, Stronger better (this really boosted my M95 mood)  and it seems on of the enemy team had discoverd my hiding place and decided to sneak up my back and lucky the commander setted a RPV that just covered my place and i saw the red dot behind me and i turn around aimed for the head and shot.....and wtf...he flew away like 50 meters holy crap! but on a weird way like it was pulled back or something....i really laughed my ass of by this one... it only happend once but still i like to kill people from a close range with a m95 Like the knockback of there corpses
zhushma
+-1|6772
funniest glitch i got was i shot down a helicopter from a building top and the heli landed on the next building top, i quickly grabbed a sniper kit from my dead ally(he wont be needing it, no medics nearby, and i dont know CPR, LOL) and looked at the pilots. the heli was gone, but the pilots were in a sitting position, like in class, or something. it was hilarious, i was thinking, schooled them!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6817|The Hague, Holland
Funniest glitch I had whas when I shot some guy down with my G3 he "floated" in the air like a rag doll. But his legs kept moving like he whas doing some sort of river-dance hehe.
snipen_u
+0|6759
A glitch that i've noticed happens at carrier maps like Gulf of Oman or Wake, where i'd be MEC, or PLA and charge into the carrier by boat. if your running up the larger set of stairs (the ones that lead to both sides of the ship) and the black hawk spawns up and that same moment, you'll pop up right infront the black hawk gunner seat. thats happened to me like 5 or 6 times and i dont mind too much cuz i can just hop in the mini gun seat and mow the grass

p.s. yeah im one of those people who sets up a squad on your carrier and shoots you down as you try to take off (takes off shirt) ...what are you gonna do huh? whata you gonna do?       lmao
Blankwindow
+1|6760
Funniest had to be to me the other day on karkland. I had never seen this before the patch but i was in a tank and halling uss back to the MEC main spawnpoint to recapture it from the USMC and suddenly my tank just jumped in the air. My squadmate was watching and said i easily wne t 50 feet up i landed and kept on driving without a scratch. We tried to do it again so we could catch it on drops but were unable.
CL_Crusader
=CL=_Crusader [M95] His leg
+3|6766|Austria
Since I havent experienced one of those funny glitches, im gonna tell you a weird one.

On Karkand I drove with an !!!! Full Health !!! APC to Suburbs flag. You know, the one a little outside where every round at least 5 USMCs go to.

Around the flag there are two walls of sandbags.

So its me comming along with my APC in direction flag. Slowing down the vehicle, and softly bumping into one of those sandbagwalls and then my APC went BOOOM and I was dead.

No C4, no mines, no antitank. BF just stated: "=CL=_Crusader" is no more.

My conclusion: Sandbags are way more dangerous than Anti-tanks becaus they kill you with one hit.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6798

3D Solid + 3D Solid = 812609151095 or more Collisions

812609151095 or more Collisions = the force of 812609151095 or more cars crashing into a wall

Physics Engineering 101
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6815|Illinois

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

Jodah3 wrote:

I agree.
thinner44
+1|6844

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

Jodah3 wrote:

Split my sides laughing when I read this
shspunkrockr
+0|6788

Blankwindow wrote:

Funniest had to be to me the other day on karkland. I had never seen this before the patch but i was in a tank and halling uss back to the MEC main spawnpoint to recapture it from the USMC and suddenly my tank just jumped in the air. My squadmate was watching and said i easily wne t 50 feet up i landed and kept on driving without a scratch. We tried to do it again so we could catch it on drops but were unable.
that happened to me too, but i was in an M1 headed into Karkand, my friend that i was on the phone with was firing some rounds and we just popped into the air until we almost couldnt see the ground anymore. we were like "holy shit that was crazy" and were laughing our asses off, even though the tank had suffered some damage coming  down
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6785|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

CL_Crusader wrote:

My conclusion: Sandbags are way more dangerous than Anti-tanks becaus they kill you with one hit.
I've had a full health tank killed by sandbags on Clean Sweep...

You really, really have to watch those MEC sandbags, I think...
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6802|Arizona
Jodah...bro...u kill me.
+0|6783
My favorite thing to do is popin wheelies in a boat...lol

Ive driven for miles in Sharqi with my nose up in the air... scaring  the crap out of the 3 passengers waiting till i dropped em off somewhere (which i didn't)

Accidentaly gave it to much gas and it did a backflip on me...instantanious death...lol

------
I dont know how i do it... works half the time... most of the time i put a vodnick in the shallow water in sharqi by the outpost that spawns the chopper (as mec) and drive over it with a boat...
(also found putting a claymore on the engine of the boat helps... gives the boat a kick when it explodes from hitting the vodnick)
------
https://x12.putfile.com/12/33420461497-thumb.jpg

https://x12.putfile.com/12/33420470762-thumb.jpg
gearpig
+6|6796|SoCal
I was flying a chopper once and got blown up, I hit the "E" button when I got the lock alarm (my health was very low) and right as I bailed the chopper got hit and blew up. Instead of killing me as usual, it flung me down hard, but I was very high and sailed right down towards another friendly chopper and I just kept punching the "E" button over and over and when I got close - poof, I was in the gunner's seat. I was so shocked I kept asking everyone if they saw that !!!!
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6805|Canada, Ont
Best Thing To Happen To Me...Though Not Really a Glitch, You know how Collisions Are Patched Now, So Ramming Is Harder To do. Well You know the situation where two Air Vehicles Lightly Clip Eachother and you sorta Bound away oddly... Anyway

I was in a Chopper and Plane Flew really Close to me and Clipped me while I was doing a Barrel Roll in the Chopper and It Caused me to Speed up really Fast and I did Two Barrel Rolls Very Quick Before Crashing into a Cliff.

Something Cool I saw someone do was Tip a Boat on its Ass and Was going at x3 normal Speed.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6757|Toronto, ON, CAN
We have all had those wierd flying glitches (when you get blown up or shot from a high caliber rifle at short range), or when you are driving at full health and you collide with another vehicle of the same size (instant death), and only one of you get's kill credit... Or, ramming a tank with an APC and getting to launch a rocket into the undercarriage of the tank... it flies for a good 30 yards before blowing up.

.. it is just some of the joy of not having a dedicated physics processor on the PC yet... wait another two years, and that will be another requirement for FPS games...

My best glitch so far has been shooting someone trying to climb the stairs of the Hotel (on Karkand) with a Jackhammer, and he flew into the opposite building, and stuck to the wall...  10 feet in the air...  Even he was commenting that he didn't get that "looking at the sky" view when he died....
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6755
my favourite glitch is the one where revived players sometimes have mental bodies, like the arms are out at a T shape to the body, (i think it is when they have knife out), they look so freaky, it scares and amuses me when they run at me like that
Sgt.Gene
+215|6799
well last night when i was going for my expert explosives i c4'ed a guy and he went flying into the air like arty hit him then when he was coming down it looked like he was bouncing on a trampoline. he would not hit the ground justr kept bouncing on an invisible platform in the air
BlacksCougars
Kitless Roof Jumper Bird
+0|6810
I have had 2 cool glitches.

Well the first was in Karkand and I was driving out towards the US main in the MEC Tank, just as I got to the blown up APC that you pass on your right my Tank did a huge bunny hop about twice as high as the building beside me and then just landed and kept going.

Another was on our clan training server I was in a J-10 in Daqing Oilfields and I hit an antena tower at the PLA main on the north east fence I think near were the transport chopper spawns and did a 360 degree drift in a tight circle and then drifted sideways for the whole runway and kept going, I had it on Battlerecorder but I deleted it because the new patch stop you from watching them unless you reinstall and don't put the patch on.
BlacksCougars
Kitless Roof Jumper Bird
+0|6810

he_who_says_zonk wrote:

my favourite glitch is the one where revived players sometimes have mental bodies, like the arms are out at a T shape to the body, (i think it is when they have knife out), they look so freaky, it scares and amuses me when they run at me like that
Look under my name on the left side of my post, thats what my little phrase means, jumping off buildings with no kit. To do that you have to revive someone when there is no kit near them, the best way to do this is to keep picking up the kit until it is dropped a fair bit away from the dead guy, like picvk it up, then sep back a bit pick up your old one and repeat till its pretty far away from them, then revive him and he'll have no kit and run around with his arms poking out, if you kill him and revive him his arms will be in different positions. I once got my friend to have his arms by his side like superman flying and then got him to jump off the hotel roof in Karkand and he looked like he could fly. Thats why I have that phrase beside my name.
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6755

Sir, I congratulate you!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard