Grimrreaper
+0|6473
playing on there sf server to quite happy day then just as the game finishes
i get punted saying punting Grimrreaper=UE= for a stat padding C word
which i wont put on this forum.then i rejoin the server then got punt for admin
just as i loaded in for 1 min which i though yea right its 22/24 player.so i waited then joined server just before the round finish's then get band.
for what i was not stat padding at all just killing a lot of losers-server guys.
as for the bad language i got from the punt bot it not on.as you guys no that youger players should not have to see that i may have been one of them.
so avoid at all cost's
[url=http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=63342503][img]http://www.bf2player.com/sig/493153.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Grimrreaper (2006-08-26 09:32:25)

Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6514|Nevada
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c119/alexmm/o_rly_owl.jpg
=LSR= EddieNI
+7|6567
You can swear on our server mate and if stat padding, then you are a ****! The game is rated so that no 'younger' players should be playing it anyway so if it is you who finds it offensive then simply do one and find another server. If you are kicked, then don't try to come straight back in, you were kicked for a reason so accept that fact and move on.

And....if i remember correctly, you were kicked for camping spawns in the AA on Ghost Town and refused to move on after repeated warnings and making no attempt to cap the flag. The fact that you got the kick message about stat padding (which we do consider to be the act of a ****!) is down to BF2CC glitches and not necessarily the reason you were kicked. It has happened before when completely the wrong person gets the warning/kick/ban.

In short mate, get over it! We are an adult server that uses adult language.

Sorry that our foul language offended you, but this game is not rated for children. In fact one of the commander voices says "damn". There are plenty of severs with language filters to protect your sensitive little ears. Losers is one of the rare ones that dosen't kick for such language. Your ban was not permanent, but I suggest that you avoid it, and all of our potty mouths, or GFY.

Last edited by =LSR= EddieNI (2006-08-26 16:42:17)

ReGmAn78
+16|6665|Alberta, Canada
i dont understand y they dont just make a thread for all the whiney babies that get kicked off servers for breaking rules, then they can complain each other to death....
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6514|Nevada

=LSR= EddieNI wrote:

The game is rated so that no 'younger' players should be playing it anyway

Sorry that our foul language offended you, but this game is not rated for children.
Rated T for Teen, i.e. 13.  13 is pretty young.
=LSR= EddieNI
+7|6567
Don't wish to get into this in a huge amount of detail, but in the UK (where we are) it is rated as 16+ and we have a message loading up about it being a server for Adults. So I have little sympathy I'm afraid.
redhawk454
+50|6566|Divided States of America
fuck all of the bitches... players and servers alike. i got kicked for surfing a tank.. called it glitching. fuck emall go find another server and be a man.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6755

Wow, It is very disturbing to see the level of grammar and correct spelling go down the drain.

Beer anyone?
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6859|UK
That Owl is legendry !  btw i help run Losers Server.  This guy (from what i hear) was padding.. So he got kicked, came back (the nerve of it) then got kicked and rejoined again.. Banned..

Simple as.. Then threatened to report our server.because he was padding..

lmao.. SCHOOOOOLS out for summer.
Souljah
+42|6686

=LSR= EddieNI wrote:

You can swear on our server mate and if stat padding, then you are a ****! The game is rated so that no 'younger' players should be playing it anyway so if it is you who finds it offensive then simply do one and find another server. If you are kicked, then don't try to come straight back in, you were kicked for a reason so accept that fact and move on.

And....if i remember correctly, you were kicked for camping spawns in the AA on Ghost Town and refused to move on after repeated warnings and making no attempt to cap the flag. The fact that you got the kick message about stat padding (which we do consider to be the act of a ****!) is down to BF2CC glitches and not necessarily the reason you were kicked. It has happened before when completely the wrong person gets the warning/kick/ban.

In short mate, get over it! We are an adult server that uses adult language.

Sorry that our foul language offended you, but this game is not rated for children. In fact one of the commander voices says "damn". There are plenty of severs with language filters to protect your sensitive little ears. Losers is one of the rare ones that dosen't kick for such language. Your ban was not permanent, but I suggest that you avoid it, and all of our potty mouths, or GFY.
when you say spawn camping with the aa was it the uncaps? if so then your team deserves to get raped for not being able to hold a flag or get some sort of teamwork going to cap a flag. if by spawn camping you mean he kept shooting down your Helios before you are able to get off, then its your own fault for not killing him before trying to fly the chopper. and if you mean was sitting outside of a flag and spawn camping like how people do to the hotel in karkand, then its your own fault for not spawning else where.

honestly its kicks like that that make me steer clear of clan servers. own the clanmates to good and they kick cause they cant stand getting owned on their own server. i can tell when a server sucks just by reading the rules. no attacking uncaps even if all flags are captured, no bunnyhopping, no dolphin diving, no cartillery, no armor whoring and so on and so on. ea/dice all ready nerfed the crap out of this game what more do people want?

if he was really kicked for statpadding then good for him. game on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard