Delphy
+45|6586|Bristol, UK
How do you know that czarek wasn't owning in the jet, gets killed and then somebody takes the jet that can't fly for shit? That shit pisses me off.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke

Delphy wrote:

How do you know that czarek wasn't owning in the jet, gets killed and then somebody takes the jet that can't fly for shit? That shit pisses me off.
We don't but at the end of the day,does he own it?  no,so why hell should the other person get out for him.
Thats one thing that really pisses me off,cus they are better in a plane that doesn't give them the right for only them to fly it.

People TK for vehicles its bullshit,if they were there first then let em have it.

I would say more but you are from down south so i will say no more.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England
Why do you people care so much about other players :-

stats

abilities 

how they play the game

why make such a big deal just let them play just ignore it aslong as it has nothing to do with you .

This forum is getting bad for bitching with people constantly putting posts out about noobs/hackers/whiners if you have nothing useful to post or add to bf2s.com then dont bother posting boring shit .
basetballjones
+30|6750

Knight`UK wrote:

Why do you people care so much about other players :-

stats

abilities 

how they play the game

why make such a big deal just let them play just ignore it aslong as it has nothing to do with you .

This forum is getting bad for bitching with people constantly putting posts out about noobs/hackers/whiners if you have nothing useful to post or add to bf2s.com then dont bother posting boring shit .
It' something to talk about.

You can only go so far with "hey, ya, I shot down this or that and pwned these noobs in a jeep, then I was all like "cap-cap-cappin flags"

So we move on and talk about rank, or we bitch about exploits.

It's something to talk about.

On topic- That's detestable behaviour from any player, regardless of ranking or whatever.  Besides, not gtting the jet/chopper/tank just means you get to run people over in the jeeps, and how frikkin fun is that!!??
Zukabazuka
+23|6687
They get to punish the person and they think its really funny. Your rank just shows how much freetime you have.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6534|Denmizzark!!

djhspawn wrote:

dumbass
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
i know what server this is. nothing but assholes daily.

sadly its one of the few wake i can get on at the early am hours on the west coast. and always full of fucking dumb racist fucks

i've seen this turd czarek a few times in it. he is actually a fuckin good pilot. but his motives are questionable, and his age.

man if i didnt work so much, i'd pwn some of you fuckers
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6648

DirtyMexican wrote:

Im such a dirty mexican
We all know
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6712
so what a nub is just about to take his jet, i would TK him for it if i thuoght i could do a better job than him in it.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

that guy sucks, i killed him 8 times in a row on foot
pff i killed him 1000 times in a row on foot using the pistol
s()mtingWong
+48|6694

Delphy wrote:

It dont matter how much he was owning your a b!tch if you intentionally punish someone by standing in his way or tk'n him for vehicle. People like this should be instantly banned from server.
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6542|Bristol UK

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

I would say more but you are from down south so i will say no more.
oi
J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ
Four-star prat, I'd say.

Did you revive him, by the way?
explosivo
Banned
+262|6644
i woud have ran him over, then after i got killed i would sit at the side of the runway in a tank for the whole round and blew the plane up if i saw him going anywhere near it.

little prick.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England
Is this guy a member of the forums ??

Can he defend himself ??

Do any of you actually know the fella ??

If you answer no to any of the above then please dont post shit about him ,you people are so so quick to jump on others back's its so gay.

Why dont you all just fuck off and play the game instead of haveing a whine at somebody for a change .
explosivo
Banned
+262|6644

Knight`UK wrote:

Can he defend himself ??

If you answer no to any of the above then please dont post shit about him ,you people are so so quick to jump on others back's its so gay.

Why dont you all just fuck off and play the game instead of haveing a whine at somebody for a change .
so it's you then? lol

Last edited by explosivo (2006-09-03 06:34:13)

{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6602|Sydney, Australia

JaM3z wrote:

so what a nub is just about to take his jet, i would TK him for it if i thuoght i could do a better job than him in it.
then ur a noob as well then
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

then ur a noob as well then
I don't TK, I just memorised where to stand, where to aim, and prone spam like hell. Can't beat it.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6644|England
Whenever I see someone blocking the runway I tK them myself and let the pilot fly and not worry about TKS

One time I even C4'd a group of about 6-7 including a tank and I'm sure that jet driver woulda said thanky
{A.K.A}LordBeefman

Knight`UK wrote:

Can he defend himself ??

If you answer no to any of the above then please don't post shit about him ,you people are so so quick to jump on others back's its so gay.

Why don't you all just fuck off and play the game instead of having a whine at somebody for a change .
so you would defend a noob like that who deliberately gets himself killed then punish the person you belong in the same class as that noob idiot class

oh yes next time run spell check
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654

Knight`UK wrote:

Can he defend himself ??

If you answer no to any of the above then please don't post shit about him ,you people are so so quick to jump on others back's its so gay.

Why don't you all just fuck off and play the game instead of having a whine at somebody for a change .
so you would defend a noob like that who deliberately gets himself killed then punish the person you belong in the same class as that noob idiot class

calm down already.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
I love teabagging people like that when they get run over.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England

Knight`UK wrote:

Can he defend himself ??

You call the guy a n00b with your stats son i suggest you post less and play more .

Spell check my ass boy
{A.K.A}LordBeefman

Knight`UK wrote:

Can he defend himself ??

well then how do you spell having or don't? typical pommie can't spell can't read
James-m
+28|6551|England

Defiance wrote:

Rank Means NOTHING!
i beg to differm grasshopper

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard