timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6733
Hey Androo! Long time no see, whats up?
GREGORIO7
+2|6457

DirtyMexican wrote:

what the fuck deos mist stand for? Mentally ill salad tossers?
Masters In Special Tactics... mentally ill slad tossers is good too
oh and thanks to everyone that liked it.

Last edited by GREGORIO7 (2006-08-30 15:35:24)

pzerofgh
+1|6458
Awesome video
GREGORIO7
+2|6457
hey moose, thanks
GREGORIO7
+2|6457
hey its GREGORIO07 here and i have a new edition to our movies. i filmed this one yesterday and editted it today so its shorter than the last one. this video consists of only c4 stunts. do to some complaints about the music from a lot of people, i used rock this time... i hate rock... anyway hope u like it (even saladfork ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29f5tq9cRNY
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6745|IL

GREGORIO7 wrote:

hey its GREGORIO07 here and i have a new edition to our movies. i filmed this one yesterday and editted it today so its shorter than the last one. this video consists of only c4 stunts. do to some complaints about the music from a lot of people, i used rock this time... i hate rock... anyway hope u like it (even saladfork ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29f5tq9cRNY
LOL I was jsut about to make a statement about the music.  Queen was cool but hey to each his own brother.  Nice lookin vids, keep up the gook work gents
GREGORIO7
+2|6457

brickZ28 wrote:

GREGORIO7 wrote:

LOL I was jsut about to make a statement about the music.  Queen was cool but hey to each his own brother.  Nice lookin vids, keep up the gook work gents
thanks man
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6493|England
Is it me or have you just openly admitted that you and your clan stats pad?
timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6733
rofl greg, that last one is hilarious. and when was this about our clan stat padding at all?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6493|England

timeinfinite wrote:

statpad much lol ... we aren't really statpadders... maby on the odd occasion
There is it ^^
GREGORIO7
+2|6457
it was a joke, we dont stat pad and we ban any stat padders on our server. ANYWAY back to the movies...
FriiginChomper
+41|6709

timeinfinite wrote:

statpad much lol ... we aren't really statpadders... maby on the odd occasion
yea time what is up with that comment. you just made everyone think were stat padders ><

And ive started editing me and nicks movie about bf2 alien hunting. and its gonig to be pretty long because its almost half done and 5 minutes long. but we still have to do the voices and stuff lol. So next time Metaltrigger comes over, we will finish.

@Greg: See that greg, peeple liked the Queen Music. so =P
gregorio007
+0|6691
yeah well i posted my videos on totalbf2.com and the sir clan says it sucked. o well i dont think im going to make anymore movies. i stayed up till 4 in the morning making that one and then they said it sucked so i think im done with movies. it did win an honor for one of the best movies for video games on youtube... but i guss that means nothing
ReGmAn78
+16|6654|Alberta, Canada

gregorio007 wrote:

yeah well i posted my videos on totalbf2.com and the sir clan says it sucked. o well i dont think im going to make anymore movies. i stayed up till 4 in the morning making that one and then they said it sucked so i think im done with movies. it did win an honor for one of the best movies for video games on youtube... but i guss that means nothing
Who cares what azzholes like that think, make as many vids as u want and have fun doing it, there is always gonna be people out there that are gonna flame on shit...because making fun of other people on the internet makes them feel BIG i guess? lmao i dunno, but i know i enjoy watching any bf2 vid, just because the people or person who made it had fun doing so...and its always different from others...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard