Souljah
+42|6686

usmarine2005 wrote:

smacktardthefirst wrote:

Infantry is not part of this game!
Oh no you didn't!
lmfao. i hate to see what happens to the @ when everyone takes away his vehicles.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6681|Groningen, The Netherlands

smacktardthefirst wrote:

If you were recruiting players, don't you think I would be a first choice? I've got like 80% of my kills in some kind of vehicle. A real skilled whore.
no, above average but not a great player
cos i pwn you in any way u would like (u little bittle bit vehicle whore)
SyDuS
+10|6574|vancouver BC
well, no. any armour vehicle whore should be able to get medals like it was their job. you only have 217 golds which leads me to believe sure u may survive, but your not that good at killing in them, most of my kills are on foot, about 3/4 of them, and i have almost 500 golds with similar points to you, u can say sure because i was playing with noobs lol, everyones excuse, but there arent many noobs around to be honest, i rarely see any low ranks anymore. and if you can find a server full of noobs let us know please.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

lol 15 percent of your kills are from your weapons...good job.  You are officially a vehicle wh0re who can't shoot a fish in a barrel outside of said vehicle...Good show rookie lol.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6729

SargeV1.4 wrote:

If I were to look at your stats though:

-Terrible at infantry
-Average in vehicles

NO.
QFE

i know corperals that have better "stats" than those.
SyDuS
+10|6574|vancouver BC
i know corperals that have better "stats" than those
ROFL PWNED!!!
Aust1mh
+23|6587|Sydney, Australia

smacktardthefirst wrote:

If you were recruiting players, don't you think I would be a first choice? I've got like 80% of my kills in some kind of vehicle. A real skilled whore.
If you need to ask....... no ur not a good player.
smacktardthefirst
+30|6603|Good ol' Canada
Wow Zulu, I appreciate YOUR constructive criticism, but you are not one I would fear. Nice stats....lmfao. As for the rest of the criticism, thanks to all of your thoughts, though, I am still the king! I like the fact that most have stated you must be good at all aspects, and I AM! There is no 'INFANTRY' in BF2.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6504|England
Wtf are you talking about hes not a good player because most of his kills arnt from infantry?

he can do what he likes FFS! it does'nt mean hes a bad player
L0pht=TAG=
+2|6491
Dude, I pwn your stats and noone would not look at you at all because of your attitude, regardless of your stats.
smacktardthefirst
+30|6603|Good ol' Canada
SARCASM IS NOT AN ACQUIRED SKILL OVERSEAS NOW IS IT? lolololololololol
smack-beeb
+4|6575
[ATF] is looking to recruit mostly anyone
smack-beeb
+4|6575
if your intrested look for the thread bout us in clans
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6757|Pakistan/England

usmarine2005 wrote:

enemy AA vehicle spotted
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6529

smacktardthefirst wrote:

Wow Zulu, I appreciate YOUR constructive criticism, but you are not one I would fear. Nice stats....lmfao. As for the rest of the criticism, thanks to all of your thoughts, though, I am still the king! I like the fact that most have stated you must be good at all aspects, and I AM! There is no 'INFANTRY' in BF2.
Lol.
I suggest you get yourself on an infantry only server and practice your infantry skills up.

@ lostfate sheffield, damn you're only 100 miles or so away.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

Wow, please meet me on a infantry server one time, easy points here we come.
I'm guessing he would kill you if there was a vehicle only server though. Vehicles are also less prone to exploitation when you think about it, so more skill needs to be used when in a vehicle. Especially if it's 1v1. Using the same vehicle. Can't really think of anything n00by like Dolphin Diving or Prone Spamming when in a vehicle.

Edit: I suggest most of you guys try and master a vehicle and get your vehicle skills up. Again, i'm not talking about ownage with a chopper on Wake/Sharqi or ownage with a J10 on Wake/Dalian or Ownage with Armour on Karkand.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-09-02 18:18:09)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6504|England

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

smacktardthefirst wrote:

Lol.
I suggest you get yourself on an infantry only server and practice your infantry skills up.

@ lostfate sheffield, damn you're only 100 miles or so away.
Hell yeah, wish i was'nt where are you like dude?
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6529

Mekstizzle wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

I'm guessing he would kill you if there was a vehicle only server though. Vehicles are also less prone to exploitation when you think about it, so more skill needs to be used when in a vehicle. Especially if it's 1v1. Using the same vehicle. Can't really think of anything n00by like Dolphin Diving or Prone Spamming when in a vehicle.

Edit: I suggest most of you guys try and master a vehicle and get your vehicle skills up. Again, i'm not talking about ownage with a chopper on Wake/Sharqi or ownage with a J10 on Wake/Dalian or Ownage with Armour on Karkand.
Im sure he would still lose, tanks are my specialty.

@ lostfate - Lol, sunny sheffield. Im located to your east 60 miles from lincoln in skegness.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6717

I don't think anyone got my post.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

Im sure he would still lose, tanks are my specialty.

@ lostfate - Lol, sunny sheffield. Im located to your east 60 miles from lincoln in skegness.
Survive on something like Daqing or Oman or Zatar in a Tank, then that's what you call being good in a tank. Ranged tank battles, choppers all over your arse. That sort of shit. Not karkand tank whoring. That's boring tank whoring. I'm not saying i can survive for a long time on said maps, but what i'm saying is that those are the maps where a good vehicle whore will actually show if he is good at using his main vehicle.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6741

Mekstizzle wrote:

Can't really think of anything n00by like Dolphin Diving or Prone Spamming when in a vehicle.
I like to do a  Crocodile  in  an APC  in the waters  of Songua Stalemate ...

@ smacktardthefirst:
1. you are only as good as your team/opponent lets you be
2. good, yes;
    great , no :  { great } players do not ASK if they are great, they just are ....
jsnipy
+3,276|6541|...

"f" infantry .. i'm not getting out the car

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard