pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6656
Does it ever occur to you that on this game or the Internet alone that you could be being bossed around by kids as young as 13. Ive recently started to acknowledge this and to be honest its quite funny. I know a few clans that are run by people as young as 14 and to think that people of 20 are being bossed around and following orders by these kids. Like on these forums some of the admins could be like 15 and they are telling the older bunch not to do this and that. I know this isn't really going anywhere I'm just saying i think its funny.
Next time you get bossed around just think that it could be some little obnoxious little prick ordering you around. I bet if you knew the age of some of them you wouldn't be so submissive.

BEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef of the Pure variety
Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK
lol. :p
What do you expect, it's a game. Kids play games..

AND, I'm a kid
BAM take that
AllmightyOz
+50|6496|United States - Ohio
I know 15 year olds who are more mature than some adults.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
lol, its beacuase on the internet your hiding behind screens, wires and many, many miles.

so you can be/do what you want, age is nothing (except maybe maturity)

i'm 16, and tell off people in my clans server and threaten them on a daily basis, i can bet they're older than me.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6711|Australia
Yeah well i've had 30yr olds cry hacker at me then next round i join their squad and hear their voice. It makes me laugh.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6637|UK
lol, yeh
wangtaztic
+2|6466

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Yeah well i've had 30yr olds cry hacker at me then next round i join their squad and hear their voice. It makes me laugh.
You just wanted to say that someone has called you a hacker and act like you're the l33t pwn. shut your shit kiddo ;D Kisses!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

MaCGP was founded and headed by a 12 yr old. Too bad he never played one single game with us.

MaCGP FTW!!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
AvengingAngel
+3|6541|St Louis
yeh...i guess you just assume (because of the age group you hang out with in rl) that everyone u play games with is just like that...im 39...and really until reading this post...never gave it much thought..."things that make you go hmmmmm"
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6791|Charleston SC - USA
I was waiting in the wings to follow our founder from Svwedenn to pwnd dems all.

Still your loyal subservant Snoppy!

MaCGP FTW!!!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6688|In You Endo- Stoke

wangtaztic wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

You just wanted to say that someone has called you a hacker and act like you're the l33t pwn. shut your shit kiddo ;D Kisses!
LOL nice one dude +1 for you!

Yeah there is always been really large age ranges on games.The funniest thing is when people say oh i'm only 14 and i can kick you ass,this is probally true as the beer and weed had probally taken effect by then lol.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

PoP wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

Wasted lives.
Every life is wasted,until some guy figures out what the point of life is.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6763|Florida, United States

jord wrote:

PoP wrote:

AllmightyOz wrote:

Wasted lives.
Every life is wasted,until some guy figures out what the point of life is.
lol
kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR
I'm 23 and I bet my 13 year old self would kick my ass at bf2.  I average about an hour and a half a day playing now since I have a real life, but when I didn't have any responsibilities, I had time to play video games for like, 4 hours a day and still ride my bike or skate for hours.  Ah, that was the life.
SEMPER
+4|6470

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

White_Chicken_Oz
Defiance
+438|6681

I'm 14 currently. When I was 12, I was the founder and leader of |XDP|. We got a 12 slot server (all I could talk my parents in to) and it was full all the time. It was extremely fun.

No one in the clan minded being "bossed around" by me. I had to make some tough decisions, kicking out some members and the like so it wasn't like I never gave orders. But nobody cared because they understood who I was and what I was doing.

On the internet, age doesn't matter.

AllmightyOz wrote:

I've been told that before... I consider it the highest compliment I've ever been given.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-09-01 17:26:54)

[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6518
I like hearing the perspectives of teenagers concerning gaming.  Kids think that only kids play games, and adults should be doing adult stuff like, I don't know- paying bills and having sex with your wife or whatever adults are "supposed" to be doing. 

The fact is, you don't quit wanting to play games.  I guess many kids think that they will someday become like their parents and not play any games and just watch t.v. or something, I don't know.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6570|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
no matter what you kiddies think 15 will never be as mature as an "adult"... yes you might make some clever statements even act civil from time to time... but you still lack life experience
tsimehtfonwaps
Banned
+3|6458

swe:D wrote:

age 14= kiddie?
in the case of your new moderator Zimmer92 then yes.

he is a kid, and he's a power hungry little kid.

he's 14.
Defiance
+438|6681

tsimehtfonwaps wrote:

swe:D wrote:

age 14= kiddie?
in the case of your new moderator Zimmer92 then yes.

he is a kid, and he's a power hungry little kid.

he's 14.
ZIMMERS 14?!

Oh. I was talking to him on skype... he didn't sound 14... he sounded British...
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6688|In You Endo- Stoke

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

I like hearing the perspectives of teenagers concerning gaming.  Kids think that only kids play games, and adults should be doing adult stuff like, I don't know- paying bills and having sex with your wife.
Why do you think we oldies are all here,I got bored of the missus when she gave birth to my daughter.Now its like putting a stick in a cave!

: s

Yes there is alot of mature kids round here,sometimes more than mature than us.But maturity like the dude above me said comes with experience.

EDIT:typo

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-09-01 17:46:03)

PRiMACORD
+190|6635|Home of the Escalade Herds
I hate teens, especially the ones who actually think they are mature.
Defiance
+438|6681

PRiMACORD wrote:

I hate teens, especially the ones who actually think they are mature.
Define think. Define act. While you're at it, define physically mature and mentally mature.

In that process, you'll refute yourself.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-09-01 17:50:55)

Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6768|Vienna, Austria
To the original poster...many commanders suck... kid or not, it makes no difference really. The only real difference I could imagine is that a 30y old will probably not do gay crap like dolphin diving or cartillery because it's '1337' but rather play the game like it should be played (skill or not)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

Horseman 77 wrote:

I stopped maturing at 9.
That shall be Marconius' new sig...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard