Lethality666
+4|6458
I was flying a helo with an apparent noob when we got into a dogfight with a Hind. We start the altitude climb and I'm firing rockets like crazy...my gunner just sat there not firing the gun or TV missiles. I watched the machines health dwindle down and decided to bail out. A few seconds later the Cobra and gunner got nailed. I'm laughing as I'm parachuting my way down, thinking how cool I got away....that is until the arty enima I recieved floating over the enemy assets
IRONCHEF
+385|6491|Northern California
I was well concealed by the Suburb flag in karkand when a tank came rolling up...instead of staying put or trying for the TOW to kill the tank, I jump into the vodnik next to the tank and start firing the 50 cal at it! woohoo!  You can guess what happened next...

and of course i crawl face first into my own claymores and toss grenades into my pockets still...
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6474
unload about 3,000,000 bullet out the back of a vehicle and still not manage to hit the guy (seriously, does anyone else have a problem hitting a guy when the vehicle is moving fast?)

I went prone in the middle of a street when i saw a guy in an ATV coming at me....well, he ran me over!
TinMaN
+5|6448|Kansas City, KS, USA
On a Wake Island map, i jumped into a usmc buggy that had 1/4 health, picked up two passengers, had a sip of my jack and coke, then drove right into a tree...  needless to say, they wouldn't ride with me after that.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6465|Inside my APC

OXTHAFOX wrote:

shaga_delik wrote:

Joined a Wake Island game just as my side captures the Chinese Airfield.  So I spawn as special forces and blew up the Arty... that's when I realize I'm Chinese..... and I just destroyed my own Artillery.  Doh!
Happend to me to one time..................................... Now thats pretty humiliating isnt it????
i once in my noob days, blew up both the friendly satellite and UAV assets. when i realized what i had done, i quickly ran off and died of embarrassment.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada
while running away from 3 enemy guys, ran out in front of a friendly jeep and got killed.
evil_twin
+6|6685
My most retarded thing was on Dragon Valley.  I was Chinese and at the middle-way base where an attack chopper spawns.  There were about 8 people all waiting for the chopper and I was driving by in a tank.  The chopper spawned, my hand twitched and I shot the chopper with a tank shell!  All the idiots who were trying to get the chopper pilot to TK them died and punished me, and I was kicked.  Great!
chuuby
+19|6618
dropped a nade instead of a med pack. i also blew my own stuff when i first started

Last edited by chuuby (2006-09-01 14:42:58)

doc. josh
+48|6545
i was behind a squad of sniper sniping on top of the crane i was support and i hit the moouse wheel by axident and started trowing ammo bags at them i still managent 2 kinfe 2 of em but the other 1 killed me
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
rofl, i mad my clanmate drop a vehcile on himself.

we all laughed at his stupudity.

as for me, i don't do retarded things, i jsut own.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

- Jumping out of cars into oncoming friendly vehicles
- Running up the side of the boat on Dalian under the carrier, only to be squished
- Jumping out of a heli over a CP, only for the heli to then spiral down and kill me
- Not opening the parachute (I PRESS 9 EVERY TIME!! ARGH)
- Crashing a heli into a tree, despite it being at least 5m clear from my own view
- Get into the gunner seat of an FAV in the middle of the enemy CP, only to have 5 AT rockets come at me

...and I still do a lot of these unfortunatly

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-01 18:12:24)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
trying to land a fully loaded blackhawk on wake when  i sucked
tried to bail out but killed myself and the others in the blackhawk who did not know what was happening
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
AK5489
+16|6508|US
ejecting from planes when i mean to hit flares key is the most annoying/embarrassing thing i still do
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6745|The Island of Carls Jr.
I was a driver for an APC filled with squad mates when a tank came up. The tank was damaged himself, more so than my weak APC. I was on half health so I told everyone to bail out and i did too. I turned around to see the tanking bastard leave his injured tank and hopped into mine. My squad didnt live long...
teh_slackerer
+2|6473
once on wake, i was sniping away and i saw a group of guys just sitting there so i swith to my nades and i proceed to throw one in the middle of them, or so i thought, i clicked the right button instead and drooped at my feet, pwned myself

Last edited by teh_slackerer (2006-09-01 19:25:30)

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue
I guy was C4ing my tank so I jumped out to kill him...well you can guess what happened next. It wasn't my tank anymore
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6473|Kakanien

shaga_delik wrote:

Joined a Wake Island game just as my side captures the Chinese Airfield.  So I spawn as special forces and blew up the Arty... that's when I realise I'm Chinese..... and I just destroyed my own Artillery.  Doh!
i did the same as mec at karkand when we had regained control over the gatehouse...
Eugefunk84
+48|6534
On wake, I was on USMC and we only had south base and were getting owned. So i tell my squad to swim acroos to north base, cuz its kinda tough to spot 5 heads in he middle of the water. Well About half way throught the rediculously long swim, we see that fat chinese transport helo flying overhead. Theres only a pilot inside so Im not worried. The guy lands his chopper on eacho one of our dumb heads and kills us.

Another one on wake, I was in an almost dead J-10, flying over the carrier. I bail out and am heading straight for the F35, thinking Ill just hold E, land in the damn thing ans steal it. Somewhere along the way, I forgot to hold E, and planted my face square on the cockpit. Musta been funny for the USMC to see a guy just fall outta the sky onto their carrier and die.

Also, I was playing PoE2 and I got to a German flag, except the flag was not lowering itself. I spent about 5 minutes looking for the enemy at the base that was keeping the flag from lowering only to realize I was German....Needless to saw I got a brand new hole in my head when I was about to leave the flag...
Redback00
+51|6574
Playing Karkand, US side, and saw that our Commander needed health. Me being the nice medic that I am run over, and using the scroll wheel, go to select a med pack and throw it at him. Problem is... I scrolled to fast and cycled back to my gun and killed him instead.

And here's the more unusual part...I revived him.
AK5489
+16|6508|US

Redback00 wrote:

Playing Karkand, US side, and saw that our Commander needed health. Me being the nice medic that I am run over, and using the scroll wheel, go to select a med pack and throw it at him. Problem is... I scrolled to fast and cycled back to my gun and killed him instead.

And here's the more unusual part...I revived him.
whats unusual about that? i always try to revive people if i TK them on accident, its common courtesy
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6556|Behind you, with a knife
I tryed do pass tru the hangar in kubra dam(only method to get a full reload >_<),finally i hitted a littel fucking rock, my plane crashed, hitted a car(2 tk) and squishing up 2 guys....
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

Cbass wrote:

Flying the F-15 on Kubra, i saw a flag go neutral the the minimap. I flew over, saw about 6 guys standing around the flag. The second i released the bombs, nametags appeared on the guys around it........ oops. Being punished for a teamkill is an understatement

The most common mistake i make flying choppers is moving my fingers back to w,a,s,d after typing a message. Sometimes i miss and hit E and well.. yea.
MY GOD I HATE THAT!!! I do it all the time and i really got to move my enter key...
AK5489
+16|6508|US

FlamingPhenix wrote:

I tryed do pass tru the hangar in kubra dam(only method to get a full reload >_<),finally i hitted a littel fucking rock, my plane crashed, hitted a car(2 tk) and squishing up 2 guys....
yuo shood trie lerning englesh
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6537|California
Stealing an enemy chopper with 6 enemies shooting at the cockpit with AK's..I get really nervous and I crash it into a tree right when I take off.

Not to be off topic...I was MEC on Sharqi and the Apache blows up in the air...and the husk lands on me saying "HCSkorpio is no more"...that pissed me off.
wohlfeil
+4|6639
I killed myself with a knife.... I´ m still wondering how this can be possible...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard