yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6674|Ft. Drum, NY
someone close this thread!! im so sick of the "top 10"!!!!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

i once sucked off blazin.uk
seriously, who cares if they are top 10, they arent half as good as the people in the top clans. o but they have more points....
just b/c someone is in a clan doesn't make them good

to be good IMO, you need to be able to pwn random people in pubs, not just the same people over and over again...
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6454|Atlanta, GA USA

genius_man16 wrote:

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

i once sucked off blazin.uk
seriously, who cares if they are top 10, they arent half as good as the people in the top clans. o but they have more points....
just b/c someone is in a clan doesn't make them good

to be good IMO, you need to be able to pwn random people in pubs, not just the same people over and over again...
dude, seriously, did i say, "anybody in a clan is good?"
no.
pwning nubs in pubs is too easy.
go try to "pwn nubs" against any good clan.
you will be the "pwnee."
GG.
A3G15
+27|6563

genius_man16 wrote:

that is quite possibly the most retarded statement I have heard all day, and I work with special ed kids :[
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6624|Los Angeles, California, US.
Email Your Reply Back ASAP.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
none of them , I don't get all stary eyed & have to go hunt these people to play with them, they only reason they are in top 10 is the amount of time they have to play.
I pick a map I wanna play & join the server that looks best at the time, what I recognize is good teamwork, not ranks.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6458|UK
I might just hunt one of them down and relentlessly team kill them for fun, just to see what they say.
hordi74
+16|6462|Capital City of Nds, Germany
played with snofru and ksk on tv karkand a lot. as i posted before its real fun and they are quite good teamplayers.
mined firestorm once as he was commanding and lying at a flag. put 2 claymores around him and went away...
my pity was that he wasnt moving till i died. went back and stabbed him. LOL
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6698
I sense a disturbance in the force. A great schism has opened in the fabric of the universe...

Something must be moved into the bf2 chatter section.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6521|the Netherlands
any one seen me play ? im there for ya

leave no man behind first aid here , first aid here (20x )
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

MT_Androo wrote:

blahblahblahblah*discuss*
No.
kilgoretrout
+53|6468|Little Rock, AR
if you're in the top 10 and not a 4 star general, you fail.  bushviper is the only one i have any respect for.  how sad would it be to get 500,000 points by doing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over.  look at blazin, volz, and firestorm.  they do absolutely nothing but medicwhore, grenadespam, and commandwhore, respectively.  how sad do you have to be to play that many hours and still be absolutely unable to fly a plane or chopper?
johnnybgood554
+13|6537|Ohio
I've played with ecr, volx, blazin, and firstorm, they all owned me.  I'm man enough to admit they are better than me.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

johnnybgood554 wrote:

I've played with ecr, volx, blazin, and firstorm, they all owned me.  I'm man enough to admit they are better than me.
Wow.

*Plays Eye of the Tiger*

Feel even manlier now?

-Sarcasm-

You're proud of being manly enough to annouce that you got owned in an online game.

Awesome.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6483|England
I used to be in *BROS* when it first started so i played with ERC alot, i have also been in a squad with volx who is a great teamplayer BTW and on the same team as BlaZin who did nothing but run in an revive me infront of enemy troops and then run in an do it again when i got shot.
johnnybgood554
+13|6537|Ohio

polarbearz wrote:

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Wow.

*Plays Eye of the Tiger*

Feel even manlier now?

-Sarcasm-

You're proud of being manly enough to annouce that you got owned in an online game.

Awesome.
Well even though you obviously are flaming me for no reason, i'm not gonna do the same, i simply posted my thoughts and well that's all. The thread asked if we have and what happened.

Last edited by johnnybgood554 (2006-09-01 02:39:48)

twiistaaa
+87|6666|mexico
i think blazin was on a server i was on once. but being in australia u dont ever see top 10 players on. i play with a few top 10 aussies now and then.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6485

TrollmeaT wrote:

none of them , I don't get all stary eyed & have to go hunt these people to play with them, they only reason they are in top 10 is the amount of time they have to play.
I pick a map I wanna play & join the server that looks best at the time, what I recognize is good teamwork, not ranks.
Agreed. I don't pay that much attention to who's in the top 10 in the first place, so I would never know if I played with them
Spiers.ckz
+10|6526
i never play with anyone ranked higher than me - my ego cant handle it
NaziPredator
+41|6463|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
only played with volx, he aint great i took him out with my PKM and yes he was chucking nades everywhere sadly he missed me
Sandriatinhi
+15|6645|Apeldoorn, Holland
They all have above 1500 hours Karkand. Boring!!!!!!!!!
Cause all they want is points and in a fast way.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6693|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
ive played with volx, firestorm, jeffro, bushviper,badbadman, black jesus
Spiers.ckz
+10|6526
this has to be the ultimate starfucker thread "i stood next to voIx for 10 seconds"

woohoo ...

time for a classic

[img]REMOVED[/img]
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
Ive played with ECR.RC on a Kubra round. I played with and against (N)@(M) Kain on a Warlord server (b4 he got reset)

Never seen any others
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6477|Trondheim, Norway
i've played with firestorm a lot of times (he's always medic/in apc/commander)

and i have played with snofru78 and ksk, together (ksk in armor and snofru medic)

i joined one round with bushviper, but he left after that round (i joined late)...

thats all i think..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard