Total: 25
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6595
what would u rather be (class) explain for ur choice
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6547|Minnesota eh
i picked upper middle, cause if paparazzi was foullowing me around i would be put in jail for murder........
Boogeyman81
BOO!!!
+26|6671|Newcastle NSW Australia
poor/poverty why because its what i'm used to
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6518|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

Mr.Casual wrote:

i picked upper middle, cause if paparazzi was foullowing me around i would be put in jail for murder........
Indeed, it is better to live content rather then under watchful eyes.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6710|Colorado
I'd like to be rich but you can keep the fame, I'd quit work & goto school full time & learn everything there was to learn providing I had the time

Everyone should experience at least a little of all of these classes, it puts a lot of things into perspective.
I myself have been upper mid, mid, & poor classes in my life. Mid currently, not upper or lower.
If the individual is willing to work in America, anything is possible.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6573|Forest Lake, Australia
I picked Famous/Rich, because that's what I'm going to be.  I'm aiming to play in the NBA in two years...
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6730|Sweden
"What Would You Rather Be?"

Well I WANT to be rich ofcourse but maybe not so famous. But non of them is ever gonna happen anyway, right now I have around 70$ in my account. If Im lucky I will have a job as windowcleaner or something simular.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6595
i picked upper middle....sufficient amount of money.....no paparazzi good life
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6564|Singapore

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

i picked upper middle....sufficient amount of money.....no paparazzi good life
qfe.

same here.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6711|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Other - Healthy and popular. Its more important than money trust me.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6605|NYC / Hamburg

other: rich but nobody know me. i dont want everybody to ask me for money. i'm not a bank. if they dont know that i have any, they wontask/i can decine easyly
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6616|Florida
I wouldnt mind being famous...Provided its a Rock band famous or something in that kind of area.  Id definately want to be loaded with money, but the fame could be left out.  I would just like to have enough money so that I never have to worry about having enough to pay my bills for the month.  Right now I make enough to pay the bills, but dont make much more....so going out for the night or going out to find stuff to do is rare.  But really, Id just prefer to have alot of money so its not an issue.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard