Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio
What Shows is every body going to be watching this year?
I personally am going to be watching House. For people who dont live in the US or dont own TV's its about a doctor.
What all is everyone else watching?
I especially want to hear from people not from the US say shows from their countries.
Navyholdi99
+4|6455|Virginia Beach, VA
Got hooked on Prisonbreak last year and it just started up again last week.  House is also a pretty good show. 

And does College Football count...because I'll be watching plenty of that.  Man I love the fall!
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6617|I smell corners
Can't wait for the new 24 season in January 2007 untill than I watch prison break.

I forgot NCSI and CSI Miami

Last edited by Polux (2006-08-31 18:22:58)

Navyholdi99
+4|6455|Virginia Beach, VA

Polux wrote:

Can't wait for the new 24 season in January 2007 untill than I watch prison break.
Totally forgot about 24...great call!
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6426|Atlanta, GA USA

Polux wrote:

Can't wait for the new 24 season in January 2007
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

The O.C. Season 3 just finished here, Bones & Celebrity Savior, Startgate SG-1, Family Guy.  and its all on a Thursday night.  o and Rove Live.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Aust1mh
+23|6538|Sydney, Australia
NCIS for me,
Stagate SG-1 has been givin the axe.
SealXo
+309|6505
Lost<3
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

Polux wrote:

Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6577|Sweden
Sadly I can't say that I look forward to any shows this fall/winter.
I was watching prisonbreak and Lost, but I got fed up with them..
So I guess Premier Leauge and Champions Leauge will be my TV favorites this year... lots of soccer
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6614|Camoran's Paradise
South Park, Battlestar Gallactica, and Naruto (not the f@cking Americanized version; the dubbed Japanese that doesn't make me want to burn down the 4Kids building)
commissargizz
+123|6433| Heaven
I shall watching nothing..I'll be playing BF2 instead....Started watching lost but it got lost (hehehehe) up it's own arse (arse is the the English spelling of ass and it sounds better with an "r" in it).
SgtSmokem
+9|6432|Hotlanta, GA

Winston_Churchill wrote:

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

Polux wrote:

24 Rocks, about damn time Keifer and the show were rewarded for 5 great seasons.

I also got hooked on Prison Break, not really excited about where its headed, I wish they would have had the escape and planning take more than one season.

Been watching a little of Rockstar Supernova since thats basically the music genre I listen to.

Kool show on TLC called Miami Ink

And of course, College Football is back.....Woot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard