Parnit
+5|6652
i got the key but when i try to download it opens up to download window thing and everything works then timer runs to 1 minute then goes to 56 minutes and doesnt move but my spot onb list is still moving down should i wait it out untill im number 1 on the download list
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6668|under there hayousaidunderwear
its a glitch...happened to me and I had to start over but now I am 17% downloaded
Parnit
+5|6652
so what i have to restart its the second time today
LoonykStephane
+34|6542|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
Cause you got a queue number...(exp: 1123/3094)
The clock goes down with minutes...BUT you need to be 1/3094 to start your download!!!
and if you did not install activeX control download manager...you will start back at the end of the line!!!
Parnit
+5|6652
i should just wait it out because the que is still moving just the timer or should i just restart plz help i want to get playing soon
cannonfodder18
+13|6540| NS Canada
I Am Currently D/l Beta But It Says There Are No Keys Left.... Will I Still Be Able To Use It?
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6649|Somewhere in the shadows

cannonfodder18 wrote:

I Am Currently D/l Beta But It Says There Are No Keys Left.... Will I Still Be Able To Use It?
Sorry...No key...No play
Parnit
+5|6652
could somone plz anwer this with some soulutions thanks in advance
teh_slackerer
+2|6478
its a glitch the time cycles after 70 minutes, the timer doesnt really mean anything, its your place in line, i was waiting 67 minutes and when it got to 1 min i was still 20 in line and the timer went back to 70 min. but the  d/l started after like another 15
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6649|Somewhere in the shadows

Parnit wrote:

could somone plz anwer this with some soulutions thanks in advance
Same thing happened to me...down to 1 minute than back up to 69 minutes.  Just wait it out.  When you reach #1 in the queue the down load will start.
Parnit
+5|6652
k thanks for help guys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard