alpinestar
+304|6601|New York City baby.
you know this can happen if I see an EA employee
Ben>You
+90|6531

alpinestar wrote:

I have no idea what I'm saying and cannot quite comprehend what I'm doing in this world. /Wrists.
It'll get better!
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA

Crispin wrote:

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

EA/DICE Cancel Battlefield Franchise
REDWOOD, CA

Tragedy has rocked the computer gaming giant and the company has responded by discontinuing BF2 and cancelling the upcoming release of 2142. Several EA corporate officers have been shot by staffers and one is in critical condition. The un-named suspects claim the victims were red-bugged but police have been unable to confirm or deny this report.

The company said cancelling the Battlefield franchise was a necessary action to ensure the safety of the public. EA understands the dismay this may cause but hopes gamers worldwide will have the victims and their families in their prayers.
I get sick of seeing bullshit like this from you.

Change the fucking signature for the last damn time.
awwww, poor baby sad? u want a wowwipop?
https://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/380363/2/istockphoto_380363_candy_lollipop.jpg
and what do u mean u r getting sick of seeing this from me?
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA
so umm, you guys really didn't understand it?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6659|Teesside, UK

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

so umm, you guys really didn't understand it?
understood it, just didn't think it was funny.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA
well i figured a few did but all the flamers i dont think got it. they just look for any excuse to bitch and moan...
so much for a little joke...just trying to lighten up the mood among all of you flamers. thanks to those who didnt flame and bitch about it.

Last edited by ZoMg_h4x (2006-08-31 12:21:07)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6596|Reisterstown, MD

I didn't flame, I just didn't think it was funny at all.
pndragon26
+23|6691
Understood, very funny, thanks for the laugh.
Trel
+70|6682
Oh I understand it, I also understand it's a lame attempt to grab attention, in which I guess you succeeded.

It's also stupid.

So.

https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/method527/BobBarkersez.jpg

Last edited by Trel (2006-08-31 12:32:58)

Good to be back.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6461|Atlanta, GA USA
so if u dont like it, dont post plz. your dick's not getting any bigger by making those posts u fuckin trolls. kthnxbye.
Ben>You
+90|6531

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

and what do u mean u r getting sick of seeing this from me?
I think he's upset because you dont have a nice picture of a fuzzy slipper or somthing else thats inanimate and cuddly. Because he too enjoys sex with static objects.
alpinestar
+304|6601|New York City baby.

Ben>You wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

I have no idea what I'm saying and cannot quite comprehend what I'm doing in this world. /Wrists.
It'll get better!
Dear ben im writing to you because I honestly think you put your money where your food comes out therfore you have no taste, no sense of spending and most importantly no fucking clue what you're talking about and stating /wrist as to force an emo joke on someone is so last month and considered lame at this point of time.
Post Scriptum
it is august 31st of 2006
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6455|United States
You guys need to lighten up, he was just trying to make a joke and give us something to laugh at. if you dont find it funny then dont post in the topic.....I guess you guys would rather post in the "rate the persons stats above you thread" 400 times.
Ben>You
+90|6531

alpinestar wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

It'll get better!
No it wont it never will.. I think I'm going to run away to the mountians and become a necrophiliac!
Well whatever floats your boat kiddo. Goodluck in life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard