P581
Monkey
+44|6462
if this isn't some elaborate hoax, you sir get a well deserved point of karma for making us aware!
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6655|under there hayousaidunderwear

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

So is open beta August 31st or do we have to wait until September 31st? I mean 13 days for open beta doesn't seem like enough...

Captain "Praying for August" Kris
kris, i swear to god, if i ever meet you....

i am going to kick you square in the nuts. fucking annoying

Commie *kicks kris in the nuts* chipmunk
You sir, need to calm down

Pie for everyone except commiechipmunk!!!
Th3Boss
+0|6468
so most of us spend money to play it earlyer for nothing when we could have waited like a week or 2 and got to play it for free?
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6612|Cork, Ireland
Yup, pretty much. lol
mattajohnstone
+15|6781
cool so this is comfirmed its out today?
i went on flieplanet and nothing yet not even something saying its out today....
i want it i want i want it !
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6576|England

CaptainKris wrote:

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

Frankly dude, if the open beta comes out in less than 2 days now... I don't think they really care.

Captain "But I care" Kris
I can't wait either!! I'm going to infantry whore it to hell.

The "Canadian" Terrorist.

:p
Lmao dude thats exactly what I'm planning to do. (With the exception of those awesome looking APCs that launch drop pods 300 feet into the air .) I say screw the small infintry maps, I want to fight on that big, flying, moving target. I'm so gonna own with the Baur, or the Voss L-AR.

Captain "Future 2142 Drop Pod Whore" Kris
The pods rule but i think i saw someone post a change list on these forums and it said that now maps only have one apc and the pods can only be launched in a certain area around the titan. So you may never experience the greatness that the pods once were. I dunno it might have been a loda bullshit, I hope it was.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6837|United Kingdom
when you think about it, you get more than just a chance at the beta from fileplanet > i use it a lot.
Entertayner
+826|6563

_The.Don_05 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

I can't wait either!! I'm going to infantry whore it to hell.

The "Canadian" Terrorist.

:p
Lmao dude thats exactly what I'm planning to do. (With the exception of those awesome looking APCs that launch drop pods 300 feet into the air .) I say screw the small infintry maps, I want to fight on that big, flying, moving target. I'm so gonna own with the Baur, or the Voss L-AR.

The pods rule but i think i saw someone post a change list on these forums and it said that now maps only have one apc and the pods can only be launched in a certain area around the titan. So you may never experience the greatness that the pods once were. I dunno it might have been a loda bullshit, I hope it was.
Wrong.. You can use them anywhere I believe they changed the TV missile range [it's now ranged lol] hrmm not sure about anything else.. Oh, fixed some holes in the shield on the Titans although there are still some but none of the walking through walls glitches fixed
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6655|under there hayousaidunderwear
walking through walls?
Entertayner
+826|6563

The titan.. Can't say any more cos of NDA if you're in the beta add me on xfire and i'll tell you
mrnatrium
+2|6820|netherlands
9am-pst what time CET is that
mattajohnstone
+15|6781

mrnatrium wrote:

9am-pst what time CET is that
6pm i think CET
5pm GMT

Last edited by mattajohnstone (2006-08-31 07:31:06)

_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6576|England

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

_The.Don_05 wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

Wrong.. You can use them anywhere I believe they changed the TV missile range [it's now ranged lol] hrmm not sure about anything else.. Oh, fixed some holes in the shield on the Titans although there are still some but none of the walking through walls glitches fixed
Oh. Well i was just going on what sarge 1.4 posted on these forums the other day.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6504
if it is true that it is coming out today post a link to a site that has it because i smell BS
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6768|EUR

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

if it is true that it is coming out today post a link to a site that has it because i smell BS
Its on the beta forums - you cant go there thoe since you dont have the password - Its valid.

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-08-31 08:26:37)

Squeak91
+0|6551
This is true, but calm down guys it isnt even that great. Be prepared to lag like hell everytime you play this. I am a beta tester and it is the laggiest thing ever. So have fun. Calm down its only a beta which means its gonna be fulled with bugs.
MuseSeeker
+110|6768|EUR
We know that. Im not expecting to have a free game. Testing is TESTING. Atleast we know we may be giving a bright future to 2142
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Guys, if the game lags, turn down ur video settings. The game is great. As an unlock suggestion, the anti-tank rifle for engy.
MuseSeeker
+110|6768|EUR
We cant use our VETERAN status no? And if we cant and we name ourselves will the names be available after beta with those names? Or will only the stats of those name be wiped?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
BETA is just to test.. None of your precious dogtags or points will carry over, give it a break.

Your Veteran status is only available when the game releases. You can use your name or whatever but everything is a clean slate once it goes public in stores.

The game isn't that great. I see myself only playing it for the unlocks.

Last edited by imdead (2006-08-31 08:34:50)

MuseSeeker
+110|6768|EUR
Ok thanks, I wasnt asking for my precious points are being wiped (i dont care) - Im sure that was aimed at someone else thoe
Unleashed2k
//kk thx.
+17|6755
I like eating karma, please give me some
mattajohnstone
+15|6781
haha this is like counting down to new year
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
Trust me, this game isn't that great. Might be counting down to Crysis or something. Or the next great mod. Its one of those games that you don't care for but you keep going back to it to get that next unlock.

No that was meant for everyone, about thier precious points. Everyone keeps asking about "will my points carryover?" "look how many dogtags I got!" All that don't matter.

Last edited by imdead (2006-08-31 08:44:20)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
LOL yeah i know currently sitting on fileplanet waiting for it to be put up.(and no i haven't paid for it hence why i am waiting.)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard