ApacheCobra
Pwninator
+13|6665|NJ
Hello, i am confused by how the artillery functions in POE2. I realize that you acquire a target with the binoculars, but the green radio thing has me confused. Do you just lclick when u have it selected or is there more to it? because after i get a target and use the radio thing its like nothing happened. Also, how are you supposed to get in that top down artillery view and how are you supposed to target ?? basically almost everything has me confused

many thanks, Apache-Cobra
p1.topher
+16|6517|USA
ApacheCobra
Pwninator
+13|6665|NJ
i still dont understand. I saw that video. My questions still stand, thanks though
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6735|Antarctica

ApacheCobra wrote:

Hello, i am confused by how the artillery functions in POE2. I realize that you acquire a target with the binoculars, but the green radio thing has me confused. Do you just lclick when u have it selected or is there more to it? because after i get a target and use the radio thing its like nothing happened. Also, how are you supposed to get in that top down artillery view and how are you supposed to target ?? basically almost everything has me confused

Read the POE2 manual, it can be found on their site.
ApacheCobra
Pwninator
+13|6665|NJ

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

ApacheCobra wrote:

Read the POE2 manual, it can be found on their site.
thanks i dled the manual and found the artillery section after 20 seconds of searching somehow,,, that explained it all except one part, when youre in the overhead view, do you need to switch to normal view to adjust your shot all your own or can you use something in overhead or seomthing to help you? +1 for u btw
Nagarond.Damminson
+16|6786
yea you do need to go back to normal view to adjust shots. It would be nice however if maybe they gave a visual display of your trajectory angles (both on horizontal and vertical)
Scratch[USA]
+105|6576
While playing some one also mentioned that the bars just to the left of the cross hair represents 100 meters for each line.
Hellfire(Fish)
Your Favorite Whiny Liberal
+8|6534|Alabama, United States
Actually, you don't have to go back to normal view to change your shot trajectory.
And, if you can't get an arty spot, you can be 1337 and use the commander view to zero your shots in
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6779
Okies here goes - as im v frustrated with either spotting for arty that hasnt got a clue - or being arty and the spotters not having a clue.

Spotter > Select Binoculars > Aim at target Left click and hold till red writing comes up (2-3 secs)
Then Scroll down onto the green radio and left click and hold - if a red ARTY marker comes up YOU have done it .  -- Now it wont come up all the time as other ppl may be calling - if this is the case keep trying.

ARTY> Call saying Arty ready > Switch to Overhead/Satelite view .. is there a signal>? no - then shout arty ready again > if yes then locate on your Minimap where target it .and sdwithc to shells and rotate turet and elevate as appropriate > then switch back to Sat view and fire .. >>> Re adjust your shots by switching back to shells and elevating etc.

hope that helps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard