theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6773
just wondering what is everyones funniest/best moment in battlefield 2?

i had a funny moment a few weeks back which i still laugh about (to myself).
was playing Karkland, and was shooting from the top of the small building just up from the train crash. the UAV is over head so know that there is an enemy soldier just down from me so decided to jump down and get him.
so i jump down, realise that i am out of ammo so switch to my pistol, and start to shot at this guy. the other guy is jumping around and trying to get me with his knife. so i think, well if he is trying to get me with his knife then i might as well give him a chance and take my knife out.
so i take my knife out and take a swipe at him, but miss, then we both seemed to start to run away from each other. i got to the end of the wee alley way and turned back to face him, just as he turns round to face me. he obviously sees that i changed to my knife. we then stand for about 30 secs eyeing each other up. then commence with trying to stab each other again.

unfortunately he won.
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6764|United Kingdom
I get that quite a bit, usually during a sniper dual (You know, a duel to determine whose the best Sniper out of the two of ya ).

But, I can't say I've had any 'funny' moments that I can remember. Best moments would have to be when I was poppin' some heads on top of a building in Sharqi (the one between contruction site and TV Station). I was getting shot at, so I backed up, and promptly fell off the building. And landed on a tank. An enemy tank. He took me for a ride to the TV Station, where I jumped off, detonated the C4 I had placed on his top, and got into the tank that had spawned there.

Well I thought it was good.

Or that time I was being lucky with the M95 (Which I dislike, only use when I'm MEC) and managed to get my Veteran Sniper badge with it, by getting headshots off on moving/sprinting/jumping targets Pure luck most of 'em.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6810|North Lauderdale, FL
the other day i was flying as usmc on gulf of oman and was about to be shot down over the MEC airfield.  right before it exploded, i bailed out and snagged their Mig-29.  after about 10 minutes of flying that, my wife told me that we had to leave due to dinner plans or whatever.  so, instead of bailing out of the plane and letting it crash, i decided to land it on our carrier.

i landed smoothly on the carrier and coasted to a stop somewhere near the middle by the satellite scanner.  a teammate that was waiting for an f35b saw me and took off running.  i hopped out of the mig and said "all yours."  he thanked me and got in.  as i was walking away, i noticed that he promptly slammed into the wall next to him and somehow "bounced" off of it and headed straight for me!  i got run over (no punish) and when he tried to correct his course, he taxi'd straight for a chock-full blackhawk about to take off and slammed right into it, too.  killed all 6 passengers and himself.

ouch.

i was laughing so hard - but i don't imagine others were...
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6794|Mechanicsville, VA
I would have to say that funniest thing I've seen lately was when I was playing on Clean Sweep yesterday afternoon before class, I was on MEC, the gunner in the MIG-29, you know they have the laser guided missles, well I've kinda of perfected the art of using them w/out locking on to anything... so me and this pilot are just flying around raping everything that goes 10 feet off the USMC base... well we fly past one last time and I just let off a lg missle not even worrying about were its going... all of a sudden BOOM 7 KILLS!!! w/ 1 MISSLE... I found out later that I had hit a full blackhawk... that was hovering next to the cobra... blackhawk exploded and the shell fell into the cobra killing it... I couldn't move... my pilot almost crashed because we were both laughing so hard... so we continue to fly around and I ended up wrecking the base again... took out the airplane... along w/ 3 people standing around it.. "I guess that got pissed and tried to take off... that didn't happen"
Gotham
+3|6755
Late last night flying a J10 in wake I was goofing around flying around the map inverted and looking around. I got up fairly high and went inverted then hit left control and started looking around and about 2 feet directly below me was a F 35. We bumped once and he went dove out and I went to bed.

The other day in oman I was trying to retake one of the beach flags in oman when 3 dune buggies came in. I jumped over the first one and the second one then pulled a mine out for the third. He saw the mine turned left and ran head on into the first buggy coming back toward me killing all 6.
CreepingDeath
+1|6767
It was last night .. I was jamming  saving a base. on I dont know the map's name but US has a carrier and the first four beach head bases. ( 64 Player map ) I was on the MEC team. The US took the hotel so they got all the veichals. a tank and APC. Along with 2 more from the other bases.
Well I was at the far left base fromt he MEC side. The tank and apc was out trying to base rape us given thier troops cover fire. Which is okay I guess.Which you will see they weren't doing a very good job.
I was by the wall. Saw the tank, playing anti tank as most of the time. I LOVE THAT SHOTGUN. I gave the tank 3 shots missing once, towards the top, middle of the tank not killing it, but damaging it for sure.The tank was blasting me on the wall in front of me. Then I noticed just on the otherside of the wall there was one guy tossing gernades over, he was support.
  Then right next to him, on the little map I noticed 2 more guys spawning on him . So I crawled down a litte farther to where about they were, jumped over the wall killing all three. Timming the tanks blasts.. I grabbed the supports bag, lucky on the first try. Jumped back over wall dropped a couple of supply bags, then jumping back over the wall grabbing my anti bag back. Reloading on the supplies I dropped.
   Then I popped up finally killing the tank. To make this short I then killed the APC as well.
Gotham
+3|6755

shortah wrote:

I would have to say that funniest thing I've seen lately was when I was playing on Clean Sweep yesterday afternoon before class, I was on MEC, the gunner in the MIG-29, you know they have the laser guided missles, well I've kinda of perfected the art of using them w/out locking on to anything... so me and this pilot are just flying around raping everything that goes 10 feet off the USMC base... well we fly past one last time and I just let off a lg missle not even worrying about were its going... all of a sudden BOOM 7 KILLS!!! w/ 1 MISSLE... I found out later that I had hit a full blackhawk... that was hovering next to the cobra... blackhawk exploded and the shell fell into the cobra killing it... I couldn't move... my pilot almost crashed because we were both laughing so hard... so we continue to fly around and I ended up wrecking the base again... took out the airplane... along w/ 3 people standing around it.. "I guess that got pissed and tried to take off... that didn't happen"
That missle is deadly toward aircraft. Ive taken quite a few choppers and F-15's out of the air with it.

In clean sweep we were flying toward the mec small airfield and I just clicked off the last missle in the mag off into the sky. 2 seconds later I got 6 kills from a blackhawk. It was a blind shot and nailed them at the first flag.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6773

-=Meshekal=- wrote:

I get that quite a bit, usually during a sniper dual (You know, a duel to determine whose the best Sniper out of the two of ya ).

But, I can't say I've had any 'funny' moments that I can remember. Best moments would have to be when I was poppin' some heads on top of a building in Sharqi (the one between contruction site and TV Station). I was getting shot at, so I backed up, and promptly fell off the building. And landed on a tank. An enemy tank. He took me for a ride to the TV Station, where I jumped off, detonated the C4 I had placed on his top, and got into the tank that had spawned there.

Well I thought it was good.

Or that time I was being lucky with the M95 (Which I dislike, only use when I'm MEC) and managed to get my Veteran Sniper badge with it, by getting headshots off on moving/sprinting/jumping targets Pure luck most of 'em.
Yeah i love it when you are having one of those good days and seem to manage to hit everything that moves in the head!

unfortunately i am not having many of those good days!
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6796|NRW,Germany
When I was playing devils perch I took an ATV and saw a guy running in front of me. Just before I was about to drive over him I realize he is a teammate. So I evade the TK blowing the horn and ram my ATV frontal into an enemy ATV who was about to drive over the guy I was aiming for. Both ATVs explode and I get a kill for the ATV crash.

Short time later I get into one of the pickups and just as I passed the wall around the church I see a guy running careless in the middle of the street just in front of the first curve to the next flag, so I again aim and again I notice it´s a teammate and as I was evading him (again using the horn) around the curve I hit frontal into another pickup. And it was the same guy I hit before on the ATV and again I got the kill ^^
Turtle
+7|6780|Boulder, CO
I was toying around last night in SF, riding around in a forklift with a passenger standing on the forks. At one point I was trying to get down a really narrow passage but I couldn't quite fit, so I started backing out and getting stuck on everything. I finally get to the end of the little alley and start to reverse out so I can swing around and I got a forklift kill.. It was hilarious because I was only going like 2 miles an hour and precariously reversing around boxes to get out. I didn't even see the guy but he must have just been watching us up to the point where I backed over him

I think one of my funniest moments was when I was defending the carrier one map. There were a couple snipers camping on top of the command center of the carrier, well at least one was a sniper... So, I climb the ladder and someone's standing right at the top. He turned around and we got into a firefight which used about 2/3 of my clip and left him dead. Then I see a sniper standing by the radar so I unload at him and half my bullets get deflected by the radar dish. So, I pull out my pistol and take a couple shots as he runs out of pistol ammo. So I figure I'll jump down to him and knife fight, I chute down and he runs over to me... I land on his head... .51.Turtle[killed]DumbassSniper1
Crushing kills just own and in that situation it was just hilarious. I still get a chuckle when I think about it.
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6779|Cardiff, Wales
Last night was on Oman 16 player (first time in years!) and was near one of the building by City outpost in my tank, got a lock on and then hit twice so i naturally bailed. I was using my nice new SF unlock for Spec-Ops and saw some people on the building roof, threw all my nades, got one kill then. Decided to run around and found one guys parachutin down from the buildin, blasted him away. Go back round and climb the ladder. Still had full health btw. On the roof was a sniper, Knife time! On the drop down section was the last guy, pistol shots to the head. Look down and saw one more guys running through the steel fence, got him with my gun. Still had full health here, went round the corner to get to the flag, and was face to face with two guys. Got one, then the other guys n00b t00b got me!

Such a good run without losing health runined by that was annoying as fuck. But still had had a laugh owning those guys before
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6781|Brixham, UK
Seeing a guy jump out of a BH in wake and then get crashed into by a Jet, killing them both.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6784
Yesterday I was playing on Dalian Plant (chinese side) and of course we took that outpost closest to the non-cap, and so we had our two choppers, and the USMC took their extra chopper outpost.  Anyway, we managed to shoot one of their choppers down, and then we stole the cobra from their on-land base, and then the carrier chopper came back from a resupply to be facing down three fully manned enemy choppers .  I was the pilot of one of them, we surrounded him lolol it was so funny, but credcit must be given to the enemy pilot for surviving for a relatively long time under those circumstances.  However, after that the round was complete air domination by our side .  TV guided missiles flying everywhere, the enemy tried to stay away from vehicles.
zhushma
+-1|6760
I had a really funny experience, in sf.  I started off as a special op, for the insurgents, and laid down 1 c4 to the farthest right of the road, and waited, here come along like 3 people in that new buggy they stop, and look around, no c4 and being the idiots they are they go exactly on top of my c4. As you can surmise, they were baking loaves. hah
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6784|Internet!
I was on Wake, a little ways on the beach-side of the Chinese UAV. I ran directly towards an enemy, stabbed blindly at him with my knife, missing once, twice. My third swing connected, and not a half a second later, an arty shell lands directly where I'm standing, sending me flying to the other side of beach.

Scared the hell out of me, then I started laughing.
CreepingDeath
+1|6767
I have a NEW ONE.
last night while playing Wake Island ..
A enemy jet pilot was taring us a new ahole . He was raking in the points killing us . . . I ran down along the beach towards the airfield, coming up behind the UAV and chopper. Well this pilot was so good he landed his jet on the airfield to get repaired fully. He stopped his jet so I could see him between the UAV and that trailor they have there . . I pulled out my erux  taken one shot and killing him . . . Great pilot but, stupid stupid stupid pilot . .He should of stayed in the air where he was safe . .  I bet he was surprised and bummed.
  Thanks for the free kill . . .
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX
I ran two guys down like bowling pins in an ATV in the missle lvl in SF.  Wish I had a screen shot of it.  I got to see the 2nd guys face upside-down in my monitor for a sec. They must have seen me coming for 100 yds or so and couldn't pick me off before I got my "spare". 

"Mark it Dude."
John Goodman, The Big Lebowski
Gotham
+3|6755
Had a strange one last night in kubra.

In the bomber tearing it up with the laser guided missles and we were crossing the dam back to the mec airfield to reload. I clicked off my last missle up in into nowhere so I could reload my magazine then we crossed the airfield and went back over the dam. We get to the other side of the dam and I lined up on an apc. The second my crosshair got on it BOOM. I never clicked off a round the only thing I can think was that stray missle fired into oblivion followed up back over the dam.

Weird.
Mr_Spork
+2|6763
The best moment for me was getting my knife badge.
Turtle
+7|6780|Boulder, CO

Kung Jew wrote:

I ran two guys down like bowling pins in an ATV in the missle lvl in SF.  Wish I had a screen shot of it.  I got to see the 2nd guys face upside-down in my monitor for a sec. They must have seen me coming for 100 yds or so and couldn't pick me off before I got my "spare". 

"Mark it Dude."
Smoky wanted to mark the spare, Goodman wanted to mark a fault. Shoulda quoted smoky. :p
Skratch33
+0|6763
Well I guess this is pretty funny. I was playing on the map ''Daquing Oilfields'', I was in the other team's  (USMC)'s Jet.. ( after I robed them of their jet ) I saw a sniper ( USMC ) the the oil containers.. So as I was flying i thought '' ROAD KILL '' So I decided to hit him while in a jet.. Its pretty hard.. I've tried to do it again.. But didnt work out well... It was pretty funny.. LOL Hitting a guy while your in a jet.. Wow, So I smacked him with the tip of my jet then he went flying..

Here's another

I was playing in Karkand.. I was playing with the aussault kit.. As I took the nade laucher and started shooting in random places.. ( towards the hotel ) I actually got 15 kills with that.. 4 nades.. 15 kills. Pretty kool.. anyways I do have to say.. All the funny things posted here.. made me giggle

Skratch33

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/sig.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/sig5.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/sig3.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/47749145/awards.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by Skratch33 (2005-12-02 13:55:53)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6764

My best moment was on Wake were I had snuck up to the plane at the PLA runway. I was US. I quickly place 2 C4's on the jet, and wait for a person to hop in, then when they hit the air, I explode them. I was Squad Leader, and I had a guy spawn as support, and another as Spec-Ops. We took it in turns to explode the planes. Then we went forward and captured the Airfield.
That was My best moment

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2005-12-02 14:06:45)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6797|Noizyland

On Cleansweep, I was an engineer marooned in the USMC base. I was at the main airstrip laying mines for the planes to run over. It was very effective with me getting two easy kills each time. This happned three times, (I had a supply drop handy which was great.)
Then the pilot started getting smart.
"Hmm, taking off isn't working, maybe I should look for the perpetrator."
he looked, but I killed him with long distance pistol shots.
The guy now knew that I was there. He knew my name and he could see on the scoreboard that I wasn't dead yet, but he kept flying into my mines!
I eventually ran out of ammo as the supplys had been destroyed, so I stole the Blackhawk and went back to the mainland, (I guess that's the mainland, you can't really tell can you.)
I had killed this guy five times, killed his co-pilot three times, (with mines.) He was so stupid!

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-12-02 14:09:53)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX

Turtle wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

"Mark it Dude."
Smoky wanted to mark the spare, Goodman wanted to mark a fault. Shoulda quoted smoky. :p
You're correct sir.  Thanks. (I'd have given you credit alot earlier but it was Shomar Shabbas, no typing allowed)

Last edited by Kung Jew (2005-12-08 13:27:43)

SargeMcCain
Bleed for me!
+0|6738
First time playing Engineer, and I managed to spawn at a flag being capped by a Blackhawk. I ran in close from behind, approaching the tail rtor. I didn't really know how to use the AT Mines at the time, so I tossed a pair onto the deck, and someone inside spotted me. They switched positions inside the BH, and sat right on a mine.

4 kills, one suicide, and a chopper destroyed. I've never had a moment funnier then that one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard