Lisik
+74|6547|Israel
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8bs909HtOwQ

anyone i know say that European culture gonna die in next 50-100 years... what u think?
ALKYDER
+0|6508
I don't think we will be here as a human race before to long and I don't give it 50 years before Armageddon happens.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6608
The Russians are coming!  The Russians are coming!
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6721|Moscow, Russia

Bubbalo wrote:

The Russians are coming!  The Russians are coming!
Die, capitalist scum!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6628|SE London

Lisik wrote:

anyone i know say that European culture gonna die in next 50-100 years... what u think?
lol.

European culture and offshoots of it have dominated the world for the past 3000 years. If you think it's going to disappear in 50-100 years you are seriously misguided.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6804|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

How many people do you know?  You needed to watch this guy to know how they think?  Muhamma is the real profet?  Big deal.  I don't see any relationship between this statement and the death of european culture.  It survived 4000 years, and it will survive this century and the next, and the next...the culture is the people, not only a ruined building.
Lisik
+74|6547|Israel

Bertster7 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

lol.

European culture and offshoots of it have dominated the world for the past 3000 years. If you think it's going to disappear in 50-100 years you are seriously misguided.
i like your optimism... but if u didnt noticed - European Union its proof that european countries loosing theyr power!

add: thats the point - culture its peoples... so watch demography of Europeans and demography of non European nations in Europe! than make a simple mathematic and u will be verry disappointed!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-08-31 05:57:15)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6628|SE London

Lisik wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

lol.

i like your optimism... but if u didnt noticed - European Union its proof that european countries loosing theyr power!
Really? Last time I checked the European Union was the most powerful economic trading block in history.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6762
it reminds me of spain
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6602
Good man Lisik, you never cease to amuse me with your inane and hollow scaremongering. I suppose it is quite liberating to talk about the demise of your neighbours to the west when you normally have to hear tales of how Israel will be 'wiped from the map'. I can assure you Europe is as strong as ever, and strengthening by the year.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6674|IRELAND

Ok Lisik, lets abandon our economically fertile and peaceful homelands and rush to the middle east. Maybe if we shifted the peoples of Jordan, Syria and Egypt from there lands and put them in ghettos we can fit the millions of Europeans in and make it that only Christians can settle there. They got Europe but there is hope in the middle east for chritians and jews!!!!!   
Then the world will be a better place. Thanks for the heads up.
The only way to reply to fanciful claptrap is with fanciful claptrap.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6768|Eastern PA
I'm surprised at how little faith the supposed proponents of "Western Civilization" have in it.
Jepeto87
+38|6731|Dublin
Who was that speaking, That Libyan guy? Seemed like he was ranting and didnt get much support from the crowd!

The EU is the best thing ever to happen to Europe. It dragged my country out of the shitter (IMO) and has made conflict between any of its members ,old or new, unimaginable! There's no way 50 million muslims will destroy its culture, its like saying 100 million Germans will destroy my countries culture! I'd imagine the vast majority of those muslims are happy to be here in Europe and have no intention of doing anything to damage it!
jonsimon
+224|6541

Jepeto87 wrote:

Who was that speaking, That Libyan guy? Seemed like he was ranting and didnt get much support from the crowd!

The EU is the best thing ever to happen to Europe. It dragged my country out of the shitter (IMO) and has made conflict between any of its members ,old or new, unimaginable! There's no way 50 million muslims will destroy its culture, its like saying 100 million Germans will destroy my countries culture! I'd imagine the vast majority of those muslims are happy to be here in Europe and have no intention of doing anything to damage it!
The EU has essentially galvonized the once war-torn nations of Europe into a gaurentee of peaceful resolutions to future conflicts. I think the idea is brilliant, and the real kicker was the common currency, economic codependence. I'm glad you're reasonable in your perception of your fellow europeans.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6804|Argentina
Why is everyone so worried about what is muslim world doing anyway?  Let 'em live as they want.  They are no threat at all to EU or any country or block of the world.  They think in a different way, so what, they believe in Mohamma, so what. 
I'll give karma to the first person able to name a fundamentalist more dangerous than Hittler.  That shit happened 60 years ago, in world's history not big deal.  What is Germany now?  A great country in EU.    Look China, it's turning into the most powerful country in the world acting like they've always been capitalists.  So, how can you posibly say how these muslim countries will be in the next few years.  You can't.
Jepeto87
+38|6731|Dublin
Yes I do love the common currency, it makes moaning about how expensive this place is so much easier. I hope England joins some day, the currency exchange is killing me and I'd love to go there more often!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard