CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

taxi2you wrote:

Thats funny that they kill people for being gay.  From a few iraq vets I know have said, the muslim scum like their little boys as much as they like the little girls.
ALERT! ALERT! Racist alert.... possibly gay too
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6652|Seattle, WA

CameronPoe wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but if muslims are not meeting non-believers in battle, i.e. they are peacefully coexisting with each other, then muslims aren't compelled to behead them. This is the sole reference to beheading in the Qu'ran. There are plenty of equally appalling acts described in the bible. Only crackpots latch onto these little portions of dated hogwash books and bend the rules so that the words fit their brand of Islam. Don't try and tar all of Islam with one brush.
WOW CAMERON, Did you not listen when I told you to learn how to read before.  I'm talking about EXTREME ISLAM, the ones who intrepret the Koran without the battle context or that they are on a continuous battle so it doesn't matter.  I NOT ONCE mentioned that ALL OF ISLAM was that way now did I??????  Don't try and tar me with one brush!

AlbertWesker[RE wrote:

Since it hasn't been changed, than it shows the true danger of what is extreme islam.

Last edited by AlbertWesker[RE] (2006-08-23 12:54:54)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but if muslims are not meeting non-believers in battle, i.e. they are peacefully coexisting with each other, then muslims aren't compelled to behead them. This is the sole reference to beheading in the Qu'ran. There are plenty of equally appalling acts described in the bible. Only crackpots latch onto these little portions of dated hogwash books and bend the rules so that the words fit their brand of Islam. Don't try and tar all of Islam with one brush.
WOW CAMERON, Did you not listen when I told you to learn how to read before.  I'm talking about EXTREME ISLAM, the ones who intrepret the Koran without the battle context or that they are on a continuous battle so it doesn't matter.  I NOT ONCE mentioned that ALL OF ISLAM was that way now did I??????  Don't try and tar me with one brush!

AlbertWesker[RE wrote:

Since it hasn't been changed, than it shows the true danger of what is extreme islam.
To be fair - your 'quote' seemed to imply that the Koran casually endorsed beheadings of infidels, irrespective of your extreme islam comment. The less inquisitive might be inclined to believe that what you quoted is actually what the Koran states.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-23 12:58:09)

AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6652|Seattle, WA

CameronPoe wrote:

To be fair - your 'quote' seemed to imply that the Koran casually endorsed beheadings of infidels, irrespective of your extreme islam comment. The less inquisitive might be inclined to believe that what you quoted is actually what the Koran states.
To be fair, I used those quotes as a paraphrase because I'm lazy, but next time, you being a very inquisitive person should have noticed I was OBVIOUSLY IMPLYING something about EXTREME ISLAM.  Why else did I write that than????????????????????????
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

To be fair, I used those quotes as a paraphrase because I'm lazy, but next time, you being a very inquisitive person should have noticed I was OBVIOUSLY IMPLYING something about EXTREME ISLAM.  Why else did I write that than????????????????????????
Then wtf are u argueing about everyone knows extreme islam is bad just like the KKK is bad...
Budo7
+2|6781
Here is an Idea, why can't the folks just get along? There is no true reason why they have to fight each other.
Let's be real, Some of the Leaders of the Middles east country's, are very rich, however they keep their people poor, so to prevent them (the people) from over throwing them, they blame everything on the West and on the Jews, its not really about what God you believe in, its about cash.
jonsimon
+224|6503

Budo7 wrote:

Here is an Idea, why can't the folks just get along? There is no true reason why they have to fight each other.
Let's be real, Some of the Leaders of the Middles east country's, are very rich, however they keep their people poor, so to prevent them (the people) from over throwing them, they blame everything on the West and on the Jews, its not really about what God you believe in, its about cash.
Honestly though, it's the same thing across the pond. Many of our leaders are rich and distract the populace from the real issues blaming many problems on the terrorists over yonder.

$$$
Budo7
+2|6781

jonsimon wrote:

Budo7 wrote:

Honestly though, it's the same thing across the pond. Many of our leaders are rich and distract the populace from the real issues blaming many problems on the terrorists over yonder.

$$$
To a small degree yes, but we have a lot of different ways to check stuff out for ourselves, while they for the most part do not.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
They should just ban threads beyond 10 pages....
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
Now, thats idiotic.
This is my longest lasting thread , wtf, ban?
Your crazy.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6652|Seattle, WA

Vilham wrote:

They should just ban threads where jonsimon responds....
I like that one.
Sheep of War
+40|6651
I hate saying "I heard," but thats all I got.

I heard they have a word for the town boy that they all have sex with (poor arabs.) Alledgedly its against religious beliefs to have sex with women. Kind of like catholic priets and buhddist monks that sit on thier hands.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
Sorry ATG but when posts get this long the deviate and anything worth saying has already been said, if you havent convinced someone yet you never will.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6710|New York
to be fair, the released Journalists were made to convert to Islam by gunpoint, then forced to make Anti western Statements. Sounds like the Islamic religion Teaches Hate for everyone But Muslim countries. Why Make such statements if your religion states its a peace loving and forgiving one? Hmmm.
jonsimon
+224|6503

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

to be fair, the released Journalists were made to convert to Islam by gunpoint, then forced to make Anti western Statements. Sounds like the Islamic religion Teaches Hate for everyone But Muslim countries. Why Make such statements if your religion states its a peace loving and forgiving one? Hmmm.
Because every christian lives by the golden rule.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command

Vilham wrote:

Sorry ATG but when posts get this long the deviate and anything worth saying has already been said, if you havent convinced someone yet you never will.
God, you maybe right. But I'd have to revisit 18 pages to see.
It'd be a double edged sword, then you'd have people going, oh but they didn't get it I'll try this angle and post it again slightly altered.
Clippit
+0|6472

908741059871059781 wrote:

I hate saying "I heard," but thats all I got.

I heard they have a word for the town boy that they all have sex with (poor arabs.) Alledgedly its against religious beliefs to have sex with women. Kind of like catholic priets and buhddist monks that sit on thier hands.
I think you are a bit silly.
Also I found this thread to be a bit of an eye opener to the kind of people that inhabit these internet gun games...
disturbing.
Nehil
+3|6739|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
As you probably alread (not) know, some stuff written in the Koran is not to be taken too seriously by anyone except fundamentalists, and your already saying they are animals or worse, but hey, take a look at your own religion first (I guess most of you are christians) and this open letter written to the priests here in Sweden who are against gay marriage becuse the Bible says they are not allowed; (Roughly translated by me)

" Do I have to stone my neighbour?

Open letter to those priests who have signed the petition against blessing gaymarriage. I have a question for all of you priests that know it all, I was concidering selling my daughter as a slave (2:nd Moses 21:7), and I'm wondering what a I should ask for her.

In the third book of Moses 21:20 it clearly states that I can own slaves from neighbour countrys, but my friend say that only applies to countrys inside the European Union. Could he be right?

My neighbour who works at the local grocery store insists that he has to work on sundays. The second book of Moses 35:2 states that I have to slay him for that. Should I take the moral resposibility to kill him?

I don't visit the local Church too often because of my bad eyesight and the third book of Moses say that I can't approach the altar of God if I have bad eyesight. My son is going to be baptised soon and I'm wondering if it's okay if I sit in the toolshed?

And can my kids start playing soccer when the third book of Moses states that they can't touch the remains of a dead pig (Translators notice: the leather) or do they have still have to practise home with a plastic ball?

A local farmer is growing diffrent crops in the same earth and is thereby a sinner by the third book of Moses 19:19. He even has the bad habit of swearing and his wife isen't much better since she often wears clothes made out of different materials (polyester and cotton). Should I gather the whole village to stone them (third Moses 24:10-16)? Can't we just burn them like we do with people who sleep with their relatives (third Moses 20:14)?

I know you priests have studied the Bible very thoroughly and will give me some straight anwsers. Thanks alot to those brave priests who show us that the words of God are eternal and unchangeable!

Magnus Samuelsson, Tånnö"

This is not ment to riddicule anyones faith or belives, just to show you that most of the musilims are just like us, they are not fundamentalists and we all moderinse our religions.

Have a nice day, / Nehil

Last edited by Nehil (2006-08-31 13:59:56)

ChrisRedfield[RE]
+3|6446|Seattle, WA

xXSarnathXx wrote:

whats on topic? rally call to go to war against Islam? you people sound just like the boogies u try to draw them up to be. get real lads, Islam isnt the root of all evil.

also, you mite wanna see it like this, europe, north america and most of asia has gone thru this stage allready. africa, south america and parts of asia is still in "medieval" age, it takes time. what we should do is help them, not fight them. but i guess war buffs such as yourselves never would understand such a thing.

back in the days, here in europe when christianity ruled, do you really believe everythin went proper? christianity is the same bloody thing. the only reason is most of us westerners are educated today.
Well, back in the "good old days" when Christianity ruled Europe, they didn't have airplanes, high explosives, firearms and other weapons that could kill from MORE than 100 feet away, not to mention they didn't hate other societies that had already evolved past them, or had accellerated past them, who also happened to be many multiples HIGHER in population than them, as well as being technologically superior to them. You know, cuz they're still in their "medieval stage" of existance.

Just look at what they have done with their even SMALL access to modern technology. 9/11 terror attack, bombings of embassies, mosques, Buddhist statues being destroyed for merely being BUDDHIST STATUES, the car-bombing of the WTC in 1993...hmm, what else have they done using modern technology? Sure, there have been good things, but they aren't neccesarily ALL the best and most nice things they could've done. And I don't mean ALL of the Middle East, just a select few who are "similar to Europe when ruled by Christianity", right? Christians launched Crusades to conquer or destroy those who didn't believe as they did...and most times they succeeded because most the Christian countries would send their own troops on the Crusades. The Muslim/Islamic terrorists have SIMILARLY declared their own "Crusades" in the form of Jihads.

They have bombed innocent people, kidnapped and murdered innocent people, and I do not believe they seek to dominate and control us...they want to destroy us.

Christians in the Middle Ages and Dark Ages were no better with their Crusades than the Muslim terrorists and their Jihads and other terror attacks...only difference is they have weapons and explosives that can hurt and damage and KILL people without having to send entire ARMIES of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE to do it. All it takes is a handfull of people, some organization, creation, and planting/using of bombs, or suicide bombers to accomplish their goal. These are MODERN times, despite that they are still in their Medieval equivelant of development.

This is the world we look at now. No matter who, what, or when you compare it to, this is still what we look at when we see our world. I do agree that it could take time for them to hopefully adapt to modern times, and it most likely won't happen in our lifetime, but we cannot ignore the threat that these terrorist groups that wish to see us all dead, the same as such extremist groups. We must do what we can, while still helping them along, help guide them to a way of living with their societal rules and organization, without needlessly murdering, mangling, or stoning people who happen to do wrong, no matter HOW much or HOW little wrong they have committed.
ChrisRedfield[RE]
+3|6446|Seattle, WA

xXSarnathXx wrote:

what we should do is help them, not fight them. but i guess war buffs such as yourselves never would understand such a thing.
On another note....I'm not a war buff, but I support what the wars are doing. And when they throw the first blow....what do you want us to do and say?

"Oh, that quite stung. You punched me in the face. May I give you a hand? Oh, you punched me again, how that hurts...but pain is nothing. Clearly you are suffereing, are you sure there is nothing we can do to help? Oh my, you stabbed me this time, it quite hurts. Oh my, twisting it....this pain is excrutiating, but no...I must help you, I cannot fight you. Oh my...I think I'm bleeding quite profusely. I do not see how I can stop the bleeding, I think I might die. Would you pass a note to my family for me? Tell them I love them dearly, but I died trying to help you, the man who has stolen me away from my dear wife, and my precious daughters."

HELLO?!? We do want to help them,  we DO try to help them, but what good is offering an extended hand with help, when they try to cut it off? I am reminded of a saying..."Do not bite the hand that feeds you."

We give what help we can, and when they will present NO OTHER OPTION but to fight us, tooth and nail, to the death, when in some cases they believe they will be rewarded in Heaven for dieing while fighting us, infidels in their religion and beliefs, can we try to help them?

I would like to see you approach a terrorist camp, and try to help THEM. Or approach a village or country controlled, or ruled by the Taliban, or other groups such as the Taliban, and try to offer them help. See what kind of warm welcome you receive from them. Do you think they'll welcome you with open arms? Or will they kidnap you, and use you as an example to other country's and religions that do not share the same beliefs' as them?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
meh...when the muslims are bitching about the US and such....where they get their technologies from?

the AK-47 from russia.....christianity....
RPG-7 from russia.....
cars?
planes?
tanks?
nuff said
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
This Thread Is Dead!!! Let It Die In Peace For Gods Sake!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6789

So many interesting questions.  Should all Muslims be condemned for the actions of a few?  Is Islam a fundamentally evil religion or is the problem in its interpretation by radicals?  Unfortunately there's no real answer and it depends on which side of the fence you sit on.  Remember that it wasn't so long ago that christianity committed acts as reprehensible as those we now acuse islam of.  The US is not judged by the fact that they have KKK, Skin Heads or Timothy McVeighs.  It wasn't so long ago that Communists were fundamentally evil and needed to be destroyed, but then we found out that they are just like us: they want to live well, buy a house/car/tv, have a family, be happy...etc.

Having said all of this, I agree with Alex the Grape's initial post.  Why? Because its too dangerous not to.  Why? Well, today we are living in a world where Technology has changed everything.  As we advance technologically and scientifically at unprecedented speeds, so does our ability to create weapons that can kill on unprecedented scales.  Do you have any idea what 1 nuclear bomb detonated in manhattan would do?  Do you know how close radicals are to having a nuclear weapon?  Well in Pakistan Musharaf has survived 3 attempts on his life and is not so popular in a very radical society...what happens with their nuclear arsenal if  Islamic radicals comes to power?  Don't you think North Korea will sell weapons to anyone?  Iran is three years away from Nuclear capabilities.  Its virtually impossible to completely defend yourself against WMD's if radical islamists get their hands on such technology.  As technology moves forth, the dangers of Islam become larger and larger because of their stated desire to destroy non-muslims and the fact that we are an open society.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK
Dead I Tell Thee!
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6764|UK - England

Vilham wrote:

Dead I Tell Thee!
If its dead stop fcking bumping it everytime, you just want more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard