Alleycat1969
+21|6764
I am very impressed with the whole POE2 package, well done to all those involved with the creation of such a fine MOD. I am now enjoying the BF series of games again and this will give it longivity as the POE team will add on more fantastic maps and goodies  for us to drool over..

Looks like I will be sticking with POE for quite some time , might even miss the 2142 mod that is coming out.

ONCE AGAIN To THE POE TEAM....

====--THANK YOU FOR SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME TO CREATE SUCH  A GREAT ADD-ON --========== 

Please feel free to add your own thanks....
[OTH]-DocSparky
+1|6793|Baton Rouge, La, USA
You are right on the money! I played this a good bit last night and I'm very impressed. It was a blast. The number of cool maps just blew me away. Many thanks for the POE Team for an awesome MOD.
thefousteph
+8|6738
is there enough server/player to have enough choice?
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6709
There are loads of players! And if you join, then there will be one more! And then another, and another. Also no twats on it as they can't be bothered to download it! No American 10 year olds!
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6542|Valhalla

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Looks like I will be sticking with POE for quite some time , might even miss the 2142 mod that is coming out
LOL 2142mod... so true
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6508|Valley of the Dragons
One of the best things so far is that you actually get picked up when you request 'Hey I need a Ride'.

I asked seven times last night and got seven pick ups. Two guys even drove back to take me with them. This Mod probably will be a lot more fun to play than the original game, seeing as a lot of the smacktards wont be around

GG to the Devs of PoE2
Alleycat1969
+21|6764
Agreed with above post , Yep there more  mature players, as the gameplay is more intense , and I love the way the artillary works no more being bombed over and over by a snotty 10year old  , much more teamwork to perform your goals /objectives:: Not to mention there is diffrent game modes as well..
maef
+67|6690|Tulln, Austria
I absolutely agree about the mature players. The lack of the stats system causes people to not be so egoistic.
For example: I was running around in the middle of nowhere because I was on my way to a flag that had been captured meanwhile. Another player left his desired way and drove a good 70-100 meters off road just to pick me up. And I didn't even ask for a ride. That really kinda impressed me.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
I really like PoE but I got a few complains. First off the guns are too innaccurate, I mean in real life the G36 is dead accurate for five shot and in PoE it is outshot by the P8. the other thing is that the maps are two open. Other then that great work PoE team!
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

Alleycat1969 wrote:

I am very impressed with the whole POE2 package, well done to all those involved with the creation of such a fine MOD. I am now enjoying the BF series of games again and this will give it longivity as the POE team will add on more fantastic maps and goodies  for us to drool over..

Looks like I will be sticking with POE for quite some time , might even miss the 2142 mod that is coming out.

ONCE AGAIN To THE POE TEAM....

====--THANK YOU FOR SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME TO CREATE SUCH  A GREAT ADD-ON --========== 

Please feel free to add your own thanks....
your welcome
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Alleycat1969
+21|6764
LOL that got me ...OWNED ...lol nice one !!
BlokieBF2
+11|6659
I'm loving the mounted machine guns, the noise alone makes it worthwhile riding shotgun in a tank

the only downside is learning all the new maps, but thats a price i'm more than willing to pay
mporlier
+42|6647|Montreal, Canada
What I love about the game? No UAV no scans no carthillary lots and lots of mature players. No stats to care about so yes, players do play as teams. I actually never saw as much team play/team VOIP. Love the pickup weapons, love buildings to hide in, huge maps lots of fun. Pure warfare!

I forgot, you can go over fences! They are destroyable!! see other thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=30673

Last edited by mporlier (2006-08-30 08:54:15)

Afrika_18
+26|6549
Yep, this is a fine mod.  I was surprised cause I didn't think it would live up to all the hype.  Gotta admit, its every bit as good as everybody's been saying, IMHO.  Some of the textures aren't as good as vanilla and it seems a little rough around the edges, but this is just the 1st release and if its this awesome right now, I can only imagine how cool its going to be in updates.  I cannot stress enough how the sounds in particular blow vanilla out of the stadium...truly superior.
Afrika_18
+26|6549

BlokieBF2 wrote:

I'm loving the mounted machine guns, the noise alone makes it worthwhile riding shotgun in a tank

the only downside is learning all the new maps, but thats a price i'm more than willing to pay
I know what you mean!!  I was going to post this exact thing!  Now when I'm second man to the tank, I don't climb out and wait for the next spawn, I jump in and frigging wreak havoc with those awesome 50's!!
Meggido
+7|6655
Kudos to the POE team. This mod is far superior to the booster packs, by far.

Did I mention it is stable and does not crash to desktop either?

Great work, I had not play in quite a bit, and I almost did not go to bed last night.
Aardcore
+60|6720|USA, Arizona
Dude they're gonna be putting stats into the PoE2 thing soon? I just checked the site out itself and saw a little update there reading PoE2 Stats "soon"
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6565|Oslo, Norway
Thank you PoE Team!
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6680
Poe2 Rawks!
Aardcore
+60|6720|USA, Arizona
Well shit I'm sold, I just took a look at the renders and everything, yup, downloading as we speak LOL
Brasso
+1,549|6638

What are the main features of the mod that make it so different and great?  And don't direct me to the site, because I have been there.  I just want a summary.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6801|Idaho, USA / Age 30

BlokieBF2 wrote:

Which is FREE right.  I love that price.   LOL
markH262
+0|6657
OK, I've never downloaded one of these mods after reading much that most were not very good. With the praise that PoE is getting I'm interested in checking it out. Which version do I download, the client version?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6538|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I played PoE yesterday for the first time, never played PoE and gues what..i end 3rd, oke only on the German side but for the first time it's pretty cool. I love Highway to Hell
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6481
Wow...this sounds like my kind of game. There is only one problem...lol...i dont' know what you talking about, but I would like to get involved. Could some nice person please PM me about information to this?

Thanks in advance!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard