iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6553|Belgium
I dunno about you guys, but i think the anti-tank unlocks are wrong. At least, the P90 is.
Ive had much, much better experience with the PP-19 and the MP5 than the P90 (while DAO kicks ass of course)
They shouldve made P90 standard, and PP-19 or MP5 the unlock, which are much accurater guns with the same damage but a better ROF.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6526|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
No No No No No No No.... My friend... The MP5 sucks... I think
Moggle
+4|6603|I'm not sure
Check my sig... Love the DAO
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6558|Valhalla

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

No No No No No No No.... My friend... The MP5 sucks... I think
agreed!
ShaneDiddy
+3|6498|Virginia, USA
I love the DAO.....can't stand the P90 to me was a waste of an unlock
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6528|Melbourne, Australia

ShaneDiddy wrote:

Actually I love BOTH the DAO-12 and the P90. I swap between the two based on the map. Close-up fighting (Karkand) DAO-12. Open spaces (Zatar) P90.

Doesn't help that EA/DICE nerfed the P90. No way it does less damage than a pistol. The real thing can penetrate NATO standard armour plate.

\\'
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6725|Australia
Who gives a damn when you have a Semi Automatic Shotgun that can fire 12 shells in a second
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6642|Manitowoc, WI

Windrider_Melb wrote:

ShaneDiddy wrote:

Actually I love BOTH the DAO-12 and the P90. I swap between the two based on the map. Close-up fighting (Karkand) DAO-12. Open spaces (Zatar) P90.

Doesn't help that EA/DICE nerfed the P90. No way it does less damage than a pistol. The real thing can penetrate NATO standard armour plate.

\\'
Well, the P90 shoots smaller rounds than a pistol does, they probably got their damage from this.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6702|In You Endo- Stoke
Hmm at first when i unlocked it i thought it was crap.But after some use it one of my favorite.I only use the Dao 12 when there is alot of infantry near.

MP5 kicks ass the only reason i would play on USMC for this gun LOL.

mp5 and pp 19 all round guns
dao-12 short range
P90 medium to long range,it would be better if it was as good as the p90 on CS.
Sea_JayUK
+19|6546|Notts
Well I'm an AT player, as in the majority of my time is spent using the AT kit over other kits.

In my opinion the DAO is not a true AT gun, the purpose of the AT's main gun is to take down drivers of vehicles when the try to bolt. The DAO is a good gun, but should not be for the AT class, rather the Engineer.

Also, the P90 is not the best gun, however it does pack somthing of a punch and can be used to good effect on single shot.

Interestingly the P90 is the SF unlock, however it is not possible to use the P90 in SF, you only get the option of the DAO... this is one of my main 'beefs' with SF. EA bowed to pressure from those who use the AT in CQC (which is somthing it should not be used for) and gave the DAO, SF status.

In short the DAO is a good CQC weapon but why it is with, effectively' a vehicle sniper is somthing of a mystery. The P90 works very well but you have to know how to use it effectivley and that takes some serious practice.
johnnybgood554
+13|6562|Ohio
Let's all be honest for a second, both the AT and engineer have the weakest weapons compared to the other kits, unless you're within 10 or 15 feet of the enemy or in armor, you're gonna get owned.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6672|Norway

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Let's all be honest for a second, both the AT and engineer have the weakest weapons compared to the other kits, unless you're within 10 or 15 feet of the enemy or in armor, you're gonna get owned.
wrong
johnnybgood554
+13|6562|Ohio

Fredrik wrote:

johnnybgood554 wrote:

wrong
Hmmm, you have a bad ratio with shotguns and the at, how am i wrong?
Grow up and be honest for a change rather than say retarded stuff like wrong and fail when you know i'm right.

Last edited by johnnybgood554 (2006-08-30 05:55:48)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Hmm at first when i unlocked it i thought it was crap.But after some use it one of my favorite.I only use the Dao 12 when there is alot of infantry near.

MP5 kicks ass the only reason i would play on USMC for this gun LOL.

mp5 and pp 19 all round guns
dao-12 short range
P90 medium to long range,it would be better if it was as good as the p90 on CS.
The p90 on cs.s kicks ass

To many people now useing macro's for the da0-12 to give it a huge fireing rate .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

johnnybgood554 wrote:

wrong
You seen his k/d ratio with the anti-tank and engineer kit ?? i think your wrong m8 i think the guy knows a lil more about them then you .

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-08-30 05:54:56)

johnnybgood554
+13|6562|Ohio

Knight`UK wrote:

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

wrong
You seen his k/d ratio with the anti-tank and engineer kit ?? i think your wrong m8 i think the guy knows a lil more about them then you .
Well i don't get it, did i say something wrong? All i'm saying is that they're weak compared to the other kits guns. I don't attack ppl for making a comment, this guy said wrong when clearly his stats prove me right and so do urs.
ps. i'm not a flamer or a jerk, i simply stated my opinion and he said wrong without being able to back it up just like yourself.

Last edited by johnnybgood554 (2006-08-30 06:14:29)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Well i don't get it, did i say something wrong, all i'm saying is that they're weak compared to the other kits guns. I don't attack ppl for making a comment, this guy said wrong when clearly his stats prove me right and so do urs.
Your talking about 1 part of the kit THE SHOTGUN the other guns if used correctly by a decent player can really own in a game .The anti-tank and engineer are NOT under equiped imho.
DSRTurtle
+56|6709
The P90 seems to be very inaccurate in vanilla BF2, but seems to be very accurate in EF.  The engineer and AT weapons are weak as compared to the primary guns of the other classes.  They have no range and certainly not enough ammo if you can stay alive for longer than a minute.

There are too many people with too many macros for all the weapons of the go prone aim and shoot variety as it is.
johnnybgood554
+13|6562|Ohio
I take back everything i said. I guess i should play those two kits a little longer b4 i put them down. Sorry to anyone i might have offended, but for right now, i'm just not a fan of the weapons in those 2 kits.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6491
how can you say that? the P90 is more accurate while standing and crouching against the PP-19 (prone accuracy appears to be the same) and it has a much larger clip then the MP5 so you do not have to reload after every kill. The P90 also has a RDS for easier aiming (though the MP5's drum sight is the next best thing) and has less recoil. A person with an MP5 is at a disadvantage against one with a P90.
Zodiaccup
+42|6569

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

how can you say that? the P90 is more accurate while standing and crouching against the PP-19 (prone accuracy appears to be the same) and it has a much larger clip then the MP5 so you do not have to reload after every kill. The P90 also has a RDS for easier aiming (though the MP5's drum sight is the next best thing) and has less recoil. A person with an MP5 is at a disadvantage against one with a P90.
DSRTurtle
+56|6709

johnnybgood554 wrote:

I take back everything i said. I guess i should play those two kits a little longer b4 i put them down. Sorry to anyone i might have offended, but for right now, i'm just not a fan of the weapons in those 2 kits.
I'm certainly not offended.  I'm in agreement with the orginal poster that the AT and even the Eng Weapons suck.  I was just pointing out something I observed while playing in EF, AF, and BF2 yesterday with both the Eng and AT kits.
johnnybgood554
+13|6562|Ohio

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I was talking about the at and engi kits vs. other kits. Not at vs. at or engi vs. engi. My point was that they don't match well against other kits. And i also withdrew my comments, forget i even posted, please.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6672|Norway

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

johnnybgood554 wrote:

wrong
Grow up and be honest for a change rather than say retarded stuff like wrong and fail when you know i'm right.
Then you can look at my smg stats compared to my average weapon stats.
johnnybgood554
+13|6562|Ohio

Fredrik wrote:

johnnybgood554 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

wrong
Then you can look at my smg stats compared to my average weapon stats.
Bro, i'm sorry, i was offended by you just saying wrong, and i acted immature for a sec. I'll try the weapons in those kits a little more, but so far they have'nt been good to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard