DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields
lostfate, nice kdr and spm. But I dont ike you got more vehicle kills and inf kills. Play some inf man, its fun
manitobapaintballa
+32|6620
9/10
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

manitobapaintballa wrote:

9/10
Its because im mexican isnt it
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Kyle... decent SPM and KDR if it's your first ever account. You'll get better playing maps besides Karkand and Wake though. Decent WLR too. Accuracy is good, once again, if it's your first account.
Yeah it is my first account, thanks! Just managed to get 17-5 and finished 3rd (2nd was commander and first had like 78 points) on a full Wake Server lol. 11 Helicopter Gun Kills (and 5 deaths) and then 6 Airplane kills, none of them ground. Loved it! There are some days when you really do just perform AMAZING. This is one of those days!

___

@Mexican > Nice WLR and KDR ratio - although your accuracy isn't the best. Although do I sense a knife and pistols server because your knife.. all earned within 2 days, expert included?

Last edited by leetkyle (2006-08-29 11:54:04)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

leetkyle wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Kyle... decent SPM and KDR if it's your first ever account. You'll get better playing maps besides Karkand and Wake though. Decent WLR too. Accuracy is good, once again, if it's your first account.
Yeah it is my first account, thanks! Just managed to get 17-5 and finished 3rd (2nd was commander and first had like 78 points) on a full Wake Server lol. 11 Helicopter Gun Kills (and 5 deaths) and then 6 Airplane kills, none of them ground. Loved it! There are some days when you really do just perform AMAZING. This is one of those days!

___

@Mexican > Nice WLR and KDR ratio - although your accuracy isn't the best. Although do I sense a knife and pistols server because your knife.. all earned within 2 days, expert included?
Its quite easy to get knife badges on karkand. If you get in that alley where nades are being throw and guy are throwing nades youll get so many knife kills. knife and pistol servers = my vetran transport
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
Pretty good stats, i would be proud to have them. Bit of a dirty mexican though...
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6586|England
@ Villham. Nice +ve KDR in all kits. Overall good KDR and SPM.

try to get all veteran in all kits.

What about this

http://www.bf2s.com/player/77377188/ (Name is Hi*Im*Barry*Scot)

Created it as a joke but after 2 rounds i think it looks ok what do you think?
Chillin&killin
+27|6676|Manchester,England
looks good and your spm owns
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

@ Villham. Nice +ve KDR in all kits. Overall good KDR and SPM.

try to get all veteran in all kits.

What about this

http://www.bf2s.com/player/77377188/ (Name is Hi*Im*Barry*Scot)

Created it as a joke but after 2 rounds i think it looks ok what do you think?
very nice spm

how about me

<--------- somewhere over there
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6635|England
Nice score.

Nice accuracy. (compared to mine)

seem like an overall teamplayer.
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6545|Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

@Falcon

I play with you on Sharqi sometimes...you're a good inf player (albeit a dolphin diver ) and your stats show it...good work!
Ty man right back at you,
My Infantry could be better way better, but spent to much time on Wake Island when i started playing bf2, i chose that map because all aspects of the game is on that map.(before the 1.3 patch) I do not play it much anymore very unbalanced i find it.

Lol, i got on the wrong terms with you since you punished me i had to post it to you, like that we can start on a new piece of string there was like 5 medics there + me and you punished i was very very sad lol , after that punish in the same round you team killed me three times (i punished you for one), i forgived you for the other two that you did in the same round ever since that punish you gave me i just wanted to get you back once lol (i wont punish if you don't punish . I  saw you quite a few times on sharqi never spoken to you in a squad tho, but would like to play with you, you play well, you also dolphin dive not as much as me tho

@-=]DeatH1337[=-
Back on topic, average kill death ration back can be improved,
Use of all round kits nice,
Very nice vehicle ratios,
Very very good in the badges section...Way better than me in that section.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
Wow Falcon nice everything, amazing acc, good k/d ratio. Nice stats
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
fusion, those stats need some work. try not rushing into the fight. hang back, and let the enemy come to you.
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
@ Fusion

average K/D, low SPM for a Karkand whore W/L isn´t awesome...
But ur medal-case is quiet balanced and ur not a vehicle whore, good work!

Keep trying Soldier... and test Armored Fury for aviator k/d.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

DirtyMexican wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

___

Its quite easy to get knife badges on karkand. If you get in that alley where nades are being throw and guy are throwing nades youll get so many knife kills. knife and pistol servers = my vetran transport
And you had a go at me about being on a k/p server posting a screenshot and you do exactly the same as me what a wanker you are .

Change your name to Mr Fucking Hypercrite if i was you .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

@ Fusion

average K/D, low SPM for a Karkand whore W/L isn´t awesome...
But ur medal-case is quiet balanced and ur not a vehicle whore, good work!

Keep trying Soldier... and test Armored Fury for aviator k/d.
Nice all round class player

Good spm/kd

Like us all here a kark/sharqui whore

8/10
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

@Netas Knight/Knight UK: i think your stats suffer from joining on the wrong team

almost at 1.0 k/d...once you're over the 1.0 hump then its smooth sailing from there!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

superfly_cox wrote:

@Netas Knight/Knight UK: i think your stats suffer from joining on the wrong team

almost at 1.0 k/d...once you're over the 1.0 hump then its smooth sailing from there!
Thanks m8

What can i say about you awesome in the tank,great teamplayer and all round decent lad 9/10

would have been 10/10 but you kept killing me Sat night on karkand lol
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

Knight`UK wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Thanks m8

What can i say about you awesome in the tank,great teamplayer and all round decent lad 9/10

would have been 10/10 but you kept killing me Sat night on karkand lol
You can say this till the day you get to know him a little.........
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Sgt. Major /

You have some pretty good stats. Nice to see an expert medic in both SF and vanilla! Get some more command time in and you'll get your distinguished service ribbon!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Can somebody rate mine, please.....?????.....
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Can somebody rate mine, please.....?????.....
uhmm...the whole point is you rate someone's stats and then somebody rates yours...get it?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Oh shit sorry....... 4 my stupiness....
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
superfly, all your main things look good, just might want to get some badges
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6703|Australia
Not a bad player, you play all kits, which is better than me. Pretty bad SPM for a karkand whore, and not many gold stars

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard