CronicjoeBlunt
+5|6550|SoCal
watched a press conference on CSPAN about this report called "The Israili Lobby" done by 2 university professors and man they came down hard on how IDF forces acted recently. Things are gonna get nasty real soon over and around the middle east if this kinda stuff keeps going. I feel for our military troops cause they are gonna be face to face with it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552
This blatantly anti-semitic thread should be closed. LOL

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-30 03:37:40)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6733|Salt Lake City

Like the article said, the fact that Israel has a lobby is not new news.  If you didn't know, then you simply haven't been paying attention.
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California

CronicjoeBlunt wrote:

watched a press conference on CSPAN about this report called "The Israili Lobby" done by 2 university professors and man they came down hard on how IDF forces acted recently. Things are gonna get nasty real soon over and around the middle east if this kinda stuff keeps going. I feel for our military troops cause they are gonna be face to face with it.
I agree, the generals screwed up. The IDF wasn't allowed to fight the way it needed to. Hezbollah survived, hence, they won. Which was the objective the whole time. Test how far Israel would go, and survive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard