kiries
+4|6717|monastery of funk
fullysickmeboy won but i dont think he would have i killed him with pistol once i ran him over but he didnt die and after he had killed me twice he got hit by claymore he wouldnt have killed me the second time if i hadnt of got lag and the jeep had ran him over but he won fair and square nice work

woops that was my post
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6677|Brisbane, Australia

Xfire is now mandatory, so if you wanna sign up, get xfire too, oh and spark, Im going to need yours

anyway, Spread this to your clan members, friends, advertise it on your server, website, spam it on a server, cmon, It'd be great if we got more people for this!
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6552|Down under, melbourne
well i eliminated the hitman (sarrk) so i think im hunting flecco now
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
common guys dont let this die!!! GET HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!
kiries
could i please have a target im getting bored and lonly no excitment really
Mouse of Disaster
+0|6494

kiries wrote:

could i please have a target im getting bored and lonly no excitment really
Dude it is randomly selected and therefore, in my mind, fair. Just be patient. If you just go giving people goes whenever you want it this competition will go to hell. I am sure you will get a shot. Amuse yourself with training until then.
Mouse of Disaster
+0|6494

[AD]will_young[G36E] wrote:

common guys dont let this die!!! GET HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!
Im with will. This seems to be slowing down a bit. And someone get lots of kills. I wanna see a huge kill streak. Good luck.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6796|Noizyland

I'm a Hitman for Spark... and a target for Jestar...
O-okay.
Plus there's the fact that I havn't been able to find Spark in a decent server yet.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
and flecco said he cant play until the weekend..GAYZORD!!
which means i cant pwnzor himzor untilzor  friday...zor

andzor thatzor iszor ifzor hezor evenzor plays...zor

Last edited by [AD]will_young[G36E] (2006-08-17 21:52:24)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6508|Melbourne

PLEASE post if you are still playing in this!

So far R3v4n
post if you want to play
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Mouse of Disaster
+0|6494
Yo buddy. Im still playing. Well i am waiting. but no complaints. i am "playing"
R3v4n
+433|6508|Melbourne

I call for a complete recall of the hitmans and targets, as some of the players have stoped
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6686|NT, like Mick Dundee

R3v4n wrote:

I call for a complete recall of the hitmans and targets, as some of the players have stoped
Stopped my arse. I'd just taken a break until the weekend due to homework and other shit.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
kiries
ravn or whatever your name is you need to pm saark to say your still playing dude
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6559|Search Whore killing fields
if we can bunny hop i can avoid him
R3v4n
+433|6508|Melbourne

I have been talking to him on Xfire, he got in on the Beta tesing.  Well can i hunt som one else then?
kiries
ok im hunting ravhn ill see you on the battlefield

Last edited by kiries (2006-08-29 23:21:49)

R3v4n
+433|6508|Melbourne

Yeah that would be cool providing you on an AUS server due to my crappy net.  so sarrk im hunting kiries now k?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6677|Brisbane, Australia

Guys, sorry for this whole thing dieing, I think after or around 1.4 ill get this off the ground

And by holidays, you bet there will be a comp going
kiries
where do you get screenies iwon by the way he took photos of his own when he killed me but i had already won killed him twice wait ill ask my bro how to get photos later
kiries
rav is now hunting me
R3v4n
+433|6508|Melbourne

Yep,
After a close but no cigar match,  3 kills Kiries 2 kills me (one a failed knife attempt - lol)

But yep a GG, and now its my turn to hunt Kiries!
kiries
me and rav started out playing together being the hunter and the hunted i won in the end gg just like to add

rest in peace steve irwen
                                                                    we shall remember you

fact: little thing my bro told me steve irwin donated some of the money from his zoo to buying off rainforest land befre it could be destroyed he was a bit of an idiot but his heart was in the right place
kiries
is this thread dead or somthing?
kiries
hmmm there goes this thread i want it to be noticed again this sucks it was good i think we should go onto 2142 now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard