JAMER
+3|6682
This is a message to that person out there that for some reason he just ignores the fact that someone is standing waiting for a plane and must run up and stand there with him, and either steals the plane or if he doesn’t get the plane must stand in front of it and force a team kill on the person who was trying to get the plane in the first place.

My message is this: I hate you ignorant little Fucking Cunt!  You have no respect for anyone and should be permanently banned from this game and all future battlefield series, except BF2142 (which is going to be a complete piece of shit).  Matter of fact I wish a very long and painful death upon you and all your offspring.  While I would rather stick C4 on the plane, after you steal it from me, and cause you an embarrassing  and ridiculous death right after take off, I actually care about getting the WIN and will try to make up the extra points that you waist on stealing vehicles from better pilots and causing Team-kills.  People like you make this game shitty, and your lack of respect for other players shows your ignorance and lack of maturity.  Your little 12 year old ass should be kicked until you bleed profusely from every orifice.  You know who you are, mother fucker, get in the damn game and quit wasting everyone's time.  Actually try to make a difference in the game and play like a team-member.  Do something PRODUCTIVE!  If you see someone waiting for a vehicle, then FUCK-OFF!  If you can't do that then please go play WOW, you Plane Stealing CUNT!
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
It's just a game
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6479|The Suburb at Karkand
Hey Hey calm down now maybe im 12 it doesnt matter about ur age dude and if you mean maturity ur acting like a 12 yr old no need to cuss, if some1 takes ur plane just tk them? Or just wait patience patience......
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

nice the "C" word dispensed so easily .. im guessing brit?
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6532

jsnipy wrote:

wow yer racist.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6535|dunno
Dude stop using so much fucking profanity!!!!!!
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6532

The_Killer wrote:

YEA! STOP FUCKING SWEARING YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

jsnipy wrote:

You guessed wrong you fucking cunt.

Last edited by jord (2006-08-29 17:30:19)

jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

wow yer racist.
wow I never realized brits were another race .. thanks for the enlightment
SgtSmokem
+9|6472|Hotlanta, GA
Wow, calm down a bit bro.  I usually wait on the runway right where the plane drops and constantly tap my E key if someone else walks up.  I guess you are not going into a server with an admin either, most admins will kick people for stealing aircraft if you are waiting.  If that doesnt work, just walk in front of him and once he gets a few neg scores, he might stop.  If not, tell the admins he is stealing the aircraft and/or tking for aircraft and they will ban.  What really pisses me of is the clan members who think they have rights to aircraft because its "their" server.  In that case, I usually leave those servers as they probably are 12 yr old admins anyway.
jord

jsnipy wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

wow yer racist.
Ignorant,i'm guessing American.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6479|The Suburb at Karkand

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

YEA! STOP FUCKING SWEARING YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
LOL thats 2 funny....
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

well done ... i would have karma'd u for that .. but i whored it all away
jord

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

well done ... i would have karma'd u for that .. but i whored it all away
It's fine i have enough of it.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

wow yer racist.
true, i never realized ur were such so sensitive ...
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6740|Beerville, USA
"Team Killer Spotted"
"Team Killer Spotted"
"Team Killer Spotted"
"Request payback is a bitch"
"Negative, payback is a bitch is not available"
"You are the worst player ever"
"Team Killer Spotted"
"Team Killer Spotted"
"Team Killer Spotted"
"STFU and go capture a flag"

"You have been awarded: basic complainer status"
jord

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

I'm not,I was just doing exactly the same to you.

Generalizations,yay.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6496|Melbourne

mmmmmm Try jumping of the edge of the carrier i head that spawns a magical jet that doesnt have wings and floats instead of flys, or wait like every other person and stop complaining like a stupid noob.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

Generalizations,yay.
I'm not making a generalization .. we have a brit in the famlily ... and to my experience --- "heinz beans", "marmite", and the "C" word often .. but he did introduce me to stella's and can always outdrink
jord

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Generalizations,yay.
I'm not making a generalization .. we have a brit in the famlily ... and to my experience --- "heinz beans", "marmite", and the "C" word often .. but he did introduce me to stella's and can always outdrink
Cool,anyway i hate marmite/bake beans.

If off to bed now,ta raa.

If the family member is a brit woman,she'll know what ta raa means.
BrimstoneFire
+5|6469|Brisbane
Such childish talk by a group of what i can only guess is mentally challenged adults.  Anywho, I would have to agree about the comment about the free flowing cussing that you must of been a brit.  Would of karmad you but haven't enough posts.  As for the actual thread, what bothers me is that you think you are a better pilot than anyone else that tries to get it with you.  Point is it's just a game and should be treated as such.  If you don't like what's happening in the server move on.  Most of us don't play to cause stress, most of us play to relieve stress.  *quite possibly work stress... i know i do.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

Generalizations,yay.
Cool,anyway i hate marmite/bake beans.

If off to bed now,ta raa.

If the family member is a brit woman,she'll know what ta raa means.
nitey nite
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

BrimstoneFire wrote:

Such childish talk by a group of what i can only guess is mentally challenged adults.  Anywho, I would have to agree about the comment about the free flowing cussing that you must of been a brit.  Would of karmad you but haven't enough posts.  As for the actual thread, what bothers me is that you think you are a better pilot than anyone else that tries to get it with you.  Point is it's just a game and should be treated as such.  If you don't like what's happening in the server move on.  Most of us don't play to cause stress, most of us play to relieve stress.  *quite possibly work stress... i know i do.
+1 ... thanks for your great maturity and yes I am mentally challenged
JAMER
+3|6682
Profanity is a great way to express utter angst and true hatred towards one's enemy.  I personally like the word, FUCK as it is universal and every one understands almost every usage and intent.  CUNT is a great word, much better than PUSSY and also is very useful and has other intended meanings that PUSSY just does not help to convey.

Unfortunately I am not British.  The English have many other great cuss words which have fallen from the American English, such as BLOODY.  That is a great cuss word.

For everyone who complains about my complaining, FUCK YOU, you Bloody Communist CUNT!  This is the COMPLAINT FORUM and is rightly placed.  It is just a place to vent ones angst, which is why it was created.  We respect ones right to voice their opinion in this country still, and I’m sorry you don’t respect that and cannot appreciate the fine comedic points in my original post.  To explain it to you, it is an over dramatic rant and other than the general overture, none of it is really intended to communicate… aw fuck it, your smart ass wouldn’t understand.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

JAMER wrote:

Profanity is a great way to express utter angst and true hatred towards one's enemy.  I personally like the word, FUCK as it is universal and every one understands almost every usage and intent.  CUNT is a great word, much better than PUSSY and also is very useful and has other intended meanings that PUSSY just does not help to convey.

Unfortunately I am not British.  The English have many other great cuss words which have fallen from the American English, such as BLOODY.  That is a great cuss word.

For everyone who complains about my complaining, FUCK YOU, you Bloody Communist CUNT!  This is the COMPLAINT FORUM and is rightly placed.  It is just a place to vent ones angst, which is why it was created.  We respect ones right to voice their opinion in this country still, and I’m sorry you don’t respect that and cannot appreciate the fine comedic points in my original post.  To explain it to you, it is an over dramatic rant and other than the general overture, none of it is really intended to communicate… aw fuck it, your smart ass wouldn’t understand.
Whose compaining about you complaining? Now I'M complaining about you compaining that you think someone is complaning about your complaining

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-08-29 18:00:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard