vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6590|Australia
I would like to take this opportunity to direct the newbies to the top right of their screen. Your minimap is your friend, particularly when the UAV is somewhere nearby. Find yourself getting owned by people who are leaping around the corner and axing you instantly? They're using the minimap, you're not. Thus you lose.

Another note: Find out where the action is. Your 'm' key (map) is also your friend. Flags that have gone to enemy colours, or from your colours to grey, are a wonderful place to be.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6606|Sweden
damn!, you turned yourself in!? +1 for that!

If I may propose an addition to no.6 : If you happen to become commander, do not spot every single red dot when you do your scan! Spot the armor, and enemies close to your teammates.
Only important spotting, please! Or else, your teammates will stop listening to you.
lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6492|Maine
I agree with most of what you've posted but "enemy spotted" is vital for jets and helos to get kills that help me when I'm commander.  Great post with the knowledge that you have of the game I'm surprised you don't play better.  I myself will never be good with .500 win percentage and a .888 kdr.  Keep having fun. +1
Rogue_Delta
+6|6454
good post. newbs feel less like their just n00bs after they read stuff like this.
capitan hoff
+4|6637

Diogenese wrote:

You turned yourself in?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
WTF.  You deserve your score w/  less than 1 spm. I think EA or Dice or whoever has bigger fish to fry that you for a few K & P only.  Like this guy  AtZeN_BuNkEr_EW  if he is getting away w/ his cheating... you would be fine.   HA... turned himself in. LMAO!
haha hard trying to justify a 950 odd best round score "really i just had a lucky round" probably wont quite cut it. and this guy turned himself in EA should have tripled his score so he can justify spending 200+ hours for 13000 points
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6527|here

capitan hoff wrote:

Diogenese wrote:

You turned yourself in?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
WTF.  You deserve your score w/  less than 1 spm. I think EA or Dice or whoever has bigger fish to fry that you for a few K & P only.  Like this guy  AtZeN_BuNkEr_EW  if he is getting away w/ his cheating... you would be fine.   HA... turned himself in. LMAO!
haha hard trying to justify a 950 odd best round score "really i just had a lucky round" probably wont quite cut it. and this guy turned himself in EA should have tripled his score so he can justify spending 200+ hours for 13000 points
Well hell...just look at the guy's "worst enemies" thing.  He's killed somebody 255 times in a round.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard