_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6759|greenville, sc
i know of 2 consecutive maps where i met the requirements  both times by plenty and i still did not recieve my badge, and i know nothing was wrong with the server b/c i got my basic pistol badge, can someone explain please. thanks
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
i know the stats havent updated in some time, but are you sure youve played for 16 hours as assault?  and did you get 22 kills with assault kit?  there wasnt a time you were medic and got a kill or two or anything?
Boomerjinks
+301|6802|Denver, CO
Simple. You got jacked. - EA
Kingswat
+0|6762
Yeah, I met the requirements(listed here) for the navy seal special service ribbon, nothing big just 5 hours playing as a seal and never got the ribbon.
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6759|greenville, sc

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i know the stats havent updated in some time, but are you sure youve played for 16 hours as assault?  and did you get 22 kills with assault kit?  there wasnt a time you were medic and got a kill or two or anything?
Assault      18h 30m 43s      526(k)  536(d)  0.98

i ended the round with 29 kills, all as assault nothing else. that was on 2 maps in a row too.
Slugger(S)
1337 Kn1fe Skills
+0|6731|Alabama
Was you in a tank or something? I had trouble getting mine until one round I on Karkand I went infantry and killed 20 people and it gave me Vet Assault. Also you might have to let your stats update some, that could of been my problem. (Just like when you rank up in game, finding yourself over the amount of points needed then next time you play you revive someone and you rank up.)
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6759|greenville, sc
nah i was on the iron gator, assualt only, and my stats are updated, still never got it, 2 times in a row i never got it......aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shizzle it
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6795|England
I was just about to ask if it was iron gator...

You cant get veteran assault + a few others on this map, theres a bug or something. You will find that even if you get best assault it wont show that at the end of the round either.

Last edited by Kobrakai (2005-12-02 19:01:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard