Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6785|Reality
Claymores are not problem is you play with your squad and you have a medic in it and if the medic isn't dome dumb yahoo trying to to be first to rush the flag.

You take one for the squad, get revived and take the flag. It is that simple. No tickets lost for your team and your medic gets his 2 points too!

If claymores are pissing you off, maybe you should try playing in a good squad, because it sounds like your skin is blue and you wear a little white hat.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
SGT.Slayero
+98|6507|Life in a vacuum sucks
i went to a knife & pistol & explosive sever i think there r only 2. i have expert explosives
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6695

RustyNails wrote:

eh, in my opinion, (unless you are trying to get a badge, medal, etc..) the point of playing is to win, period.  Doing this by any means necessary is not unfair, it is simply playing to win.  I don't need to let you have a "fair" way to beat me or take my flag.  I don't want you to take it so I will stop you by any means that I can.  This isn't cheap, it's not cheating, it's not even unfair...it's fake electronic warfare. 

All's fair in Love and Fake Electronic Warfare :-)
Exactly, it's not war. It's a game. It can be fun like a sport or simply by messing about. Mr. Blindfisch and friends are ruining said game with their unsportsmanlike behaviour.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6498|Atlanta, GA USA
i got mine back in the c4 chucking days....
bedolf57
+20|6756|Metz, France
got mine before 1.3 hopping everywhere Volx-style on a FF off server..
i know, it's lame but 37 IAR was almost impossible without that
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6622|England
Got mine on Kark as spec ops,just got it before round ended .I could have done it the sniper way on Warlord but there is so many lame sniper's trying to do it now it sucks .
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6738|Germany

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Exactly, it's not war. It's a game. It can be fun like a sport or simply by messing about. Mr. Blindfisch and friends are ruining said game with their unsportsmanlike behaviour.
Ruining the game?LOL,maybe your game.
I'm having tons of good quality fun with claymores,I just love it when I see the swear-filter go off after some idiot's eye-dog found my claymore.

Unsportsmanlike behaviour?In a war-game?

Ok,if placing claymores is "unsportsmanlike",what is the cowardly "run-for-cover-and-fully-heal-myself"-pussy-medic-move?Or being able to endlessly spam grenades like the support?

It's just that simple:Your "leet skills" get pwned by claymores and you just can't get over it.
It's a tragedy....
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States
On my old BF2 account I was able to aquire expert explosives badge via C4 chucking. I was pretty good at it to. Now with my new account, claymore's seem to be the only option for aquireing it.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6622|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Ruining the game?LOL,maybe your game.
I'm having tons of good quality fun with claymores,I just love it when I see the swear-filter go off after some idiot's eye-dog found my claymore.

Unsportsmanlike behaviour?In a war-game?

Ok,if placing claymores is "unsportsmanlike",what is the cowardly "run-for-cover-and-fully-heal-myself"-pussy-medic-move?Or being able to endlessly spam grenades like the support?

It's just that simple:Your "leet skills" get pwned by claymores and you just can't get over it.
It's a tragedy....
Please for the love of god leave medics and supports out of a thread for a change a guy is asking for advice and you go and start flameing other players again .And iam really surprised you havent been warned yet for your constant use of the "pussy" word with so many young players here and female players also looking about .

Iam sure a man with your brain power can describe medics and supports with another word .Just give it a rest about slateing other kits .
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6738|Germany

Knight`UK wrote:

Please for the love of god leave medics and supports out of a thread for a change a guy is asking for advice and you go and start flameing other players again.
Maybe you should read the first posts of the thread.....

I gave the guy some really good advice(go claymorewhoring in the palace on Warlord for expert explosives) and then SargeV1.4 started the whole thing again by saying he wishes he could remove me(seems all his claymorehate is channeled into my person) from the game.
He just can't get over(nor around,he can't even see them!!!LOL ) his Achilles heel,the claymore.

And comparison of the kits is a very good way to put things in perspective.
If you just say it's unfair because you just think so and have nothing else to compare it with it's just the usual boo-hoo-whining-bullshit I'm used to read from you guys.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6733|Calgary

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

No,claymore-whoring in the palace on Warlord is.
I so wish I could remove you from this game entirely.
And I so wish that guys like you never leave the game.
You are the ones who make this claymore-whoring possible with your headless rushing,I think it's your turn to adapt,not the sniper's.
Truth to the matter, I got expert doing that, in fact I got almost 60 kills that round just using claymores. The funny thing is, it was almost the same 5 guys all game. You'd think they'd learn after the first couple of kills.

Mining the entrance to the palace also works very good. Guys are always zooming to the palace in ATV's and pick up's.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6622|England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Please for the love of god leave medics and supports out of a thread for a change a guy is asking for advice and you go and start flameing other players again.

I gave the guy some really good advice(go claymorewhoring in the palace on Warlord for expert explosives) and then SargeV1.4 started the whole thing again by saying he wishes he could remove me(seems all his claymorehate is channeled into my person) from the game.
He just can't get over(nor around,he can't even see them!!!LOL ) his Achilles heel,the claymore.

If you just say it's unfair because you just think so and have nothing else to compare it with it's just the usual boo-hoo-whining-bullshit I'm used to read from you guys.
Look iam not saying its unfair or fuck all m8 i said :-

Iam sick of your bitching at other kits its a game get over it

Iam sick and tired and very surprised that i get warned and others here for our bad lingo yet you keep saying that stupid word which makes you think A) your funny B)your big and hard

Iam glad you helped him out but for the love of god all kits suck ass its a game and no one person pwns all .
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6869|Australia
before reset, i got mine with mines on Zatar. this time, claymores on karkand. Cheap yes, but the USMC are stupid.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6738|Germany

Knight`UK wrote:

Iam sick of your bitching at other kits its a game get over it
LOL,great advice. Tell that to the claymore-whiners and sniper-haters.

Knight`UK wrote:

no one person pwns all .
No one but SargeV1.4!Oh wait,there's claymores.

Btw,punctuation can help you to make your point.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-29 11:12:51)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6733|Calgary

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

I agree, Sarge was a little hard with that comment. A claymore is a valid weapon, and how you use it is up to you. I was watching the Military channel last week and they were doing a story on a recon squad that got trapped in a building in Iraq. They were in this building as an Iraqi armored column pulls up. So what they did is they dropped claymores around all the doorways and hallways, headed for the basement and called for help. Interestingly enough, none of the guys were snipers. 10 mins later, Arty dropped on their positions and destroyed the Iraqis. Cool use of claymores, I thought.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6733|Calgary

kontrolcrimson wrote:

before reset, i got mine with mines on Zatar. this time, claymores on karkand. Cheap yes, but the USMC are stupid.
why did you get reset?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6622|England

Superslim wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

I agree, Sarge was a little hard with that comment. A claymore is a valid weapon, and how you use it is up to you. I was watching the Military channel last week and they were doing a story on a recon squad that got trapped in a building in Iraq. They were in this building as an Iraqi armored column pulls up. So what they did is they dropped claymores around all the doorways and hallways, headed for the basement and called for help. Interestingly enough, none of the guys were snipers. 10 mins later, Arty dropped on their positions and destroyed the Iraqis. Cool use of claymores, I thought.
In real life snipers DONT have claymores enginners do just a pointless fact for you there .
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States
@ SuperSlim

I am addicted to the Military Channel. Sadly alot of its re-runs. Last week was "Future Weapons" week. It was pretty cool. They showcased Plasma & laser technology. Like mounting lasers on B-52's and smaller versions on fighters to shoot down enemy missles and air craft.
It's cool to find someone else who watches it like me.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6733|Calgary

Knight`UK wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

In real life snipers DONT have claymores enginners do just a pointless fact for you there .
Read my post, these guys were recon, not engineers.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6764|Eastern PA
I got mine the old fashioned way...C4 chucking!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6622|England

Superslim wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Read my post, these guys were recon, not engineers.
And if you read my post i was pointing out snipers dont use clays in real-life i know what you said omg some people
Shadow893
lel
+75|6734|England

Hydroion wrote:

the trick is putting the claymores where it will get people but where the people who are going to get killed by the claymore cant see it...
Dude, if you can only just see the claymore through the scope of a sniper rifle not moving, but then crawl a bit to the left. it will still kill you and everyone on your team.
lonewolf1195
+0|6485|Michigan USA
If your looking for just stats---clamore is the way to go.
Strike at Karkand is the best map, but Wake works just as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard