Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6633|Washington, DC

It's called collective/group punishment, it works by applying pressure to the group who in turn apply pressure to the members of the group who are creating the unacceptable behaviour. It has been found to be incredibly useful against children, however it has had mixed results with adults.

Well we know it'll be effective on these guys...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6694|Devon, England

StevenSeagal wrote:

I will put my statement here, TOP has more fun than you.

i sincerely doubt that...

unless your kind of fun is looking at sick images?

(i never saw the picture, i'm kind of thanking god i didn't as of some of the replies i'm reading)

and wtf? what kind of reply is that?

just, walk away.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719

paranoid101 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hydroion wrote:

would you also trust spawn if he asked to borrow the contents of your bank account and he promised to give it back after a day?
i would
Well I guess your lucky that you havent got on his wrong side then.

Yet?
its the other way around
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6700|Germany
Kids....*sigh*

Why don't do it the old-fashioned way?
Fuck the police,just head over to merry fuckin' England(and dont_be_ss is already there,what a coincidence) with a shiny metal baseball-bat and break these little kids' fingers and legs.

Learning through pain,an almost fool-proof method.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Kids....*sigh*

Why don't do it the old-fashioned way?
Fuck the police,just head over to merry fuckin' England(and dont_be_ss is already there,what a coincidence) with a shiny metal baseball-bat and break these little kids' fingers and legs.

Learning through pain,an almost fool-proof method.
i would love to see him do that to spawn
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord
+2,382|6681|The North, beyond the wall.

StevenSeagal wrote:

jord wrote:

StevenSeagal wrote:

I will put my statement here, TOP has more fun than you.
Are you sure?You don't know everyone.
Im elmo1337.
I'm sorry,who?
Hydroion
+67|6625|England

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i would

Yet?
its the other way around
i was talking to towelly not you

i know you would trust spawn with your bank account because even if spawn did steal from you he would have a grand total of a dollar.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6743

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i would

Yet?
its the other way around
So your saying he lucky he hasnt got on your wrong side?

Or that he wouldnt trust you with his bank account?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6594|Your attic

Hydroion wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Yet?
its the other way around

i know you would trust spawn with your bank account because even if spawn did steal from you he would have a grand total of a dollar.
Excuse me, but there is a massive difference between my bank details and a admin status on some forum.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719

Towelly wrote:

Hydroion wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

its the other way around

Excuse me, but there is a massive difference between my bank details and a admin status on some forum.
but i trust him well credit card anyways
Hydroion
+67|6625|England

Towelly wrote:

Hydroion wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

its the other way around

and..your point is?
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6809|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Well, now it is time for a moderator to step in. After reading through this thread and the associated links I have to say that |TOP| and those who sympathize with their actions regarding the vandalising of the sniper website (Having admin notwithstanding) are on very thin ice with me. My first impression of |TOP| was somewhat favorable seen through the views of Vengeance^ and Nasty_Butler regarding hard BF2 play without a lot of unecessary rules. But, now I see that this lack of rules extends beyond the playing field of BF2 and has turned |TOP| into a 'Lord of the Flies' preschool. This attitude is not welcome here and I would firmly request that you contain yourselves to your own website. Straighten up, fly right or be gone.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719

Hydroion wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Hydroion wrote:

and..your point is?
different things.

to fleder

well it was the acts of only spawn, elmo and jamez, no one else in top, its their action, not tops
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6813|NÃ¥rvei

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

to fleder

well it was the acts of only spawn, elmo and jamez, no one else in top, its their action, not tops
And reading through the TOP forum it involves the lot of them, even you cyborg witch is very disappointing indeed - until now i have thought very well of you - you proved me wrong today i`m sorry to say
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6842|Cheshire, UK
Forum has been re-instated, admins have not.

Full news on the sniper forum.
Hydroion
+67|6625|England
i have a suggestion:

instead of flamming THIS happens

towelly apologizes to duffry for allowing immature users the ability to ruin his work
(yes that involves accepting that you are partially to blame - face the music like a man)

towelly reprimands (is that the right word) the three TOP members in some way.

TOP does something to compensate for the distress caused to the members of woOkie.

i thinks that perfectly reasonable
dankassasin42o
+68|6682|Reefersyde, CA

Toilet Sex wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

They wouldn't have hacked it, they're just either:

a) script kiddies who need to get a life and grow up
b) too much time on their hands and guess passwords
thanks i know nothing about this stuff so i didnt know how to describe it
I don't either, but don't mistake hackers for childish crackers. The real hackers have great programming skills, and don't waste time "hacking" websites unlike these idiots. By calling them hackers, their e-penis is growing.
Agreed.  Im a CISSP.  If you dont know, you dont need to.   Their not hackers their FLAMERS.  They have no fucking skill.   Lame ass script kids.   They dont know the 1st thing about hacking.    On the other hand,  I could completely FUCK UP their lives with a computer. Not their website. NOW  THATS HACKING.

NOTE:   Stupid children arent worth my time.   An i dont think anyone here would want to pay me to do MY JOB against them.  RATES are HIGH.
jord
+2,382|6681|The North, beyond the wall.

StevenSeagal wrote:

Why did you remove eFFe his reply?
Mine got removed as well,probably because we both posted useless shit,effe.

Last edited by jord (2006-08-29 09:39:15)

duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6842|Cheshire, UK

Towelly wrote:

Ok, as I've tried to say, all I did was give spawn admin status, he asked me for this so he could muck around with entertainer for a little, he and a few others then got the idea to mess around with the forums a little.

I had no part in any of the changes (although I was laughing) I always intended to take back control and set everything back, but spawn took my admin powers away and they started doing all the other stuff. Yes it is my fault as I shouldn't of given spawn admin but that is all I did.

No-one hacked the server in anyway, nothing illegal happened to my knowlage, and if it did I apologise on behalf on either myself or whoever commintted the offence.

I apologise for wasting your time and making you have to waste your time, and annoy you.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6809|Orlando, FL - Age 43

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

to fleder

Well, in my book, by using the |TOP| logo to vandalize the website...the three made it a |TOP| action.

Varegg wrote:

And reading through the TOP forum it involves the lot of them, even you cyborg witch is very disappointing indeed - until now i have thought very well of you - you proved me wrong today i`m sorry to say
Seconded... by sympathizing so strongly, you put yourself in the boat with them.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6594|Your attic

Hydroion wrote:

i have a suggestion:

instead of flamming THIS happens

towelly apologizes to duffry for allowing immature users the ability to ruin his work
(yes that involves accepting that you are partially to blame - face the music like a man)

towelly reprimands (is that the right word) the three TOP members in some way.

TOP does something to compensate for the distress caused to the members of woOkie.

i thinks that perfectly reasonable
I've already apolgised to duffry via PM, and I have no control over reprimanding any TOP memebers.

As for the compensation I am in no way in charge of this, I'd simply say that the two parties leave each other alone.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6594|Your attic

duffry wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Ok, as I've tried to say, all I did was give spawn admin status, he asked me for this so he could muck around with entertainer for a little, he and a few others then got the idea to mess around with the forums a little.

I had no part in any of the changes (although I was laughing) I always intended to take back control and set everything back, but spawn took my admin powers away and they started doing all the other stuff. Yes it is my fault as I shouldn't of given spawn admin but that is all I did.

No-one hacked the server in anyway, nothing illegal happened to my knowlage, and if it did I apologise on behalf on either myself or whoever commintted the offence.

I apologise for wasting your time and making you have to waste your time, and annoy you.
My grammer is slightly mucked up there..... but you get the idea.
Simon
basically
+838|6661|UK

eFFe wrote:

jord wrote:

StevenSeagal wrote:

Hmmmm, useless shit? Explaining why we love smurfs isn't useless shit.
If they would remove every useless shit, this whole forum would be empty.
Your not funny, really.
StevenSeagal
Banned
+4|6454|Circling the TV-Station

eFFe wrote:

jord wrote:

StevenSeagal wrote:

Hmmmm, useless shit? Explaining why we love smurfs isn't useless shit.
If they would remove every useless shit, this whole forum would be empty.
eFFe dont you understand, he wants to be friends
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6594|Your attic
All I can say now this has been sorted (mostly in private) can I ask a mod to close this, everything else that will be posted here will be either irrelevant or best kept to PM's

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard