AT - If i don't get it... nobody will.5%5% - 6
Whatever class I need a badge/time in.32%32% - 37
Flying is for noobs...11%11% - 13
Other - Explain7%7% - 9
Total: 113
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6685|Denver, CO
The title and questions pretty much explain it all.  To find out how pilots choose their class, as well as to provide some obscure tactics to fellow pilots.

Also:

Medic: you can heal yourself + you can see where people are getting killed and bomb the crap out of that place (thanx Gamematt)

Myself, I do either Engineer/Medic or whatever class i need time in.

Last edited by INCSOC (2006-08-28 16:08:30)

HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6732|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
ill m95 ur azz! dont touch my j10. Just because you bought this game doesn't mean we hav the same opportunities to the vehicles.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6850|Sacramento, Cal
My plane.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6668|Groningen, The Netherlands
where is medic.....so i can fly outside level boardors now and then and heal myself

But the choice i would have made if it was there "which ever kit i happen to be when i get a plane".
leesupport
+39|6689
i uaually use AT cause most of them maps with jets have a lot of Armor so that i can blow them up if i have to bail
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6685|Denver, CO

Gamematt wrote:

where is medic.....so i can fly outside level boardors now and then and heal myself

But the choice i would have made if it was there "which ever kit i happen to be when i get a plane".
crap you're right... thats who i forgot...

Medic is usefull... you can heal yourself + you can see where people are getting killed and bomb the crap out of that place

thanx +1
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6515|Daytona Beach, FL

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

ill m95 ur azz! dont touch my j10. Just because you bought this game doesn't mean we hav the same opportunities to the vehicles.
You sound like you need an SRAW up the exhaust...

I picked the AT class.

(Actually I picked all of them - it just depends on what I feel like fighting with)

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-28 15:29:37)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
Medic, for all of the above reasons, take the plane out of bounds, and bomb low to the ground and if you get hurt by the bombs, heal yourself, plus see where ppl are dieing for the action..
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6601|Toronto-Canada
medic so i can see where people have been killed
calamity
+1|6650|Canada eh? where that weed at
depends, probably engineer, was landing and fixing myslef today when we lost the refinery in dragon valley
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6849|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Medic, so I last longer in deserter zone.
Trel
+70|6683

PBAsydney wrote:

Medic, so I last longer in deserter zone.
Good to be back.
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't choose a kit i spawn in my jet.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6509|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I know my stats say Medic.. but I always take Assault when I go into a plane... Cause when I'm lucky and I have more than a hundred pts... then I get shot at I eject and land on the field and make my way to the Gold Medal....
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6701|UK

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

wanker
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
Whatever class I need a badge/time in.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6536|Boston, MA
I don't like that sniper comment. If somebody already got in the jet, what makes it YOUR jet? Doesn't it make it that other guy's jet since he in fact is sitting in it? You've got to be well rounded in this game, if you can only fly jets, no matter how good you are at it, you suck. So if somebody grabs the jet why don't you go help your team instead of waiting for it to respawn?
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6685|Denver, CO

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I don't like that sniper comment. If somebody already got in the jet, what makes it YOUR jet? Doesn't it make it that other guy's jet since he in fact is sitting in it? You've got to be well rounded in this game, if you can only fly jets, no matter how good you are at it, you suck. So if somebody grabs the jet why don't you go help your team instead of waiting for it to respawn?
well... even what you say is logical... it seems that a lot of people prefer to take the m95 way...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6573|NYC / Hamburg

medic - so i can heal myself if i flyout of bounds
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6705|Illinois
whatever kit I'm building time in ...
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6728|Eastern PA
Engy and support. I like to do fly-bys to get assets back online.
sniper09735
+12|6632
Ummm spec ops i like to throw a C4 on the plane let him fly for about 2-3 minutes then BOOM!
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6718
it's my j-10 and you don't get to ride it !
but i won't tk you out ..

anyway whichever badge i need
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6685|Denver, CO
wow very interesting results.... 30% pick their class just to build time in it.  And 17% are TKers

Hopefully though this thread gave some of the pilots ideas on what other options there are, that you can even be somewhat self sufficient without the airfield and help out your team in more ways than just blasting the crap out of the enemy.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6700|Howell, Mi USA
I fly with whatever class i need time in for Expert.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard