Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
i c
maltese_pidgeon
Bleeder
+2|6835|Sunnyvale, CA

Coolbeano wrote:

Anyone getting the Optimus Keyboard when it comes out?

I know I will. I don't care about the price tag.
WOW! i mean O_O... thats pretty insane.

At least now i know what i want for Xmas.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Compaq Wireless Keyboard, Saitek 1600 Dpi Mouse, Barracuda Juggernaut, and the crown jewel of my setup, a very very expensive and beautiful Sennhaiser Gold.
minersny{FU}
+0|6730
I also use the logitech g 15 keyboard.  and the razer diamodback plasma le, twin 19" flat panel lcd's, for optimum viewing!
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
where can  i buy one of these optimus keyboards?
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA

minersny{FU} wrote:

I also use the logitech g 15 keyboard.  and the razer diamodback plasma le, twin 19" flat panel lcd's, for optimum viewing!
RAZER MOUSES ROCK!!!.  diamon back is awesome , the copper head was disappointing to me
GTKtino
+0|6768
a nice grey HP mouse and keyboard,
DMFDxUconn
+8|6765|Kannapolis,North Carolina
I will definately own one of those Wolf Claw game pads.
BoneEnforcer
+4|6746
I got a POS mouse by belkin.  Nothing fancy.

I do have the Nostromo N52.  At first I didn't know how it would do, but my COD gaming got better after getting it, so I like it very much.  And being able to set a lot of keys on it, you don't have to do the finger stretch.

Plus Dobbs, do what I have done.  I got a better pair of headphones (Minus the Mike) and tried the one on top of the other, but that sucked balls.  Now I just take the set with the mic and hang it around my neck with the headpiece on the back of my neck.  Granted I have 2 set of wires to worry about, but I have no complaints.
HellSibling
+0|6800
this is exactly what i was looking for, people that actually use these devices and what they think about them.
i've been thinking about a zboard, but the whole typing issue is kinda dettering me from that, that wolf board looks cool but mabye a wee bit cumbersome.  i have been taking a look at the Nostromo n52 and been thinking this is the ticket for FPS stuff.  i like my good ol' logitech keyboard for regular computer use, and would hate to get rid of it.  i've asked the spousal unit for a G5 for xmas, a friend of mine has one and i really like that.  good to see all the comments...thanks all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard