oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6820
So you're on a roof, alone, and approaching you is a group of enemy soldiers. You're low on health and obviously realizing you're outnumbered you use your zipline but to your surprise after the line is fired you get pushed to the side. Before you know it you're dropping from the roof top to your certain doom.

I know what you're gonna say... "Parachute is your friend," but that doesn't always work out.

I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but its happen to me a few times and blah...it gets depressing lol.
oJpHo
+0|6735
I agree Julian, this is Jon...ha ha!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6761|Mark it zero.
they should make it set it up to the side of you so you dont get pushed off or something
BeefnCheez
+0|6758
I am the one pushing you, I'll stop.
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6820

BeefnCheez wrote:

I wish you could holster your gun and shove people in game, that would be hilarious.
Drunkaholic
+4|6737

oJmHo wrote:

BeefnCheez wrote:

I wish you could holster your gun and shove people in game, that would be hilarious.
Damn, I know what Iwant for Christmas, Santa
mentalmoses
+0|6749|leicester uk
it happened to me a few times at first specially on devils perch. one minute deploying z/l next minute chewing concrete at the bottom of the cliff 

Santa is just an anagram of Satan 

Last edited by mentalmoses (2005-12-02 09:45:16)

ApathyCrusade
+0|6754
Someone doesn't know what an anagram is.
Leonnoe1
+2|6738
Would that be you?

an·a·gram    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (n-grm)
n.
A word or phrase formed by reordering the letters of another word or phrase, such as satin to stain.
Sud
+0|6760
You can push people. If you dash into someone, it'll shove them out of the way a short ways. I can't count how many revives I've had stolen when playing medic by teammate medics who shove me off the person just as I fire  defib. I show my gratitude to them by giving them +1 death.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6761|Mark it zero.
yeah i push some of my friends off of cliffs if i can sometimes. its soooooo funny. i remember on kubra dam my friend was waiting for a chopper and he was standing on hte edge of the dam looking down at something so i pushed him off, and he had no idea i did it. it was awesome...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard