lead_head
+15|6701
Just found myself a new toy

https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4356/screen309vw2.th.jpg

Apparently there is one on every map, you just need to find em.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Yea me friend was running around using that. I guess after 4,300 knives it was time for him to upgrade.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ … -15-54.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6677|The darkside of Denver
Where is it on fallen. i have looked everywhere.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Where is it on fallen. i have looked everywhere.
ancient chinese secret
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6760|Reality
R T F M

Last edited by Stubbee (2006-08-29 08:44:08)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

Kmarion wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Will Poe2 allow ranked servers?
No POE2 will have it's own ranking system soon.
ROFLMAO.... Tell that to the AussieClans server. Running ranked PoE2 right now.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Capt. Foley
+155|6605|Allentown, PA, USA
Ive been waiting for this mod for over a year, then 3 days before it comes out my computer gets a virus... Only good thing about it is that I convinced my parents to buy a new kick ass computer. I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!
Capt. Foley
+155|6605|Allentown, PA, USA
For all of you that doubt this mod, the BFV version had more people playing it then regular BFV if that tells you something, also the fact that the BFV version is still being played also says something. This will be one of the best mods out there to be put along side things like FH2, EoD and others. Though probably the only one that will come close to this will be FH2 because of the amount of content. Im waiting for some company to hire these devs and put them to work on a new game engine that ISNT a peice of shit.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Flecco wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Will Poe2 allow ranked servers?
Edit I found it
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … erver.html
I wonder how they got away with that..lol

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-08-29 09:35:25)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Rusty
+0|6472

Capt. Foley wrote:

Im waiting for some company to hire these devs and put them to work on a new game engine that ISNT a peice of shit.
Im with you there, lol
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Kmarion wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Edit I found it
I dunno. Be a laugh watching a whole load of us Aussies get our stats wiped thanks to that server though.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Flecco wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Edit I found it
I dunno. Be a laugh watching a whole load of us Aussies get our stats wiped thanks to that server though.
lol.. found another true ranked.
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … D_ITA.html
I seriously doubt their host knowingly installed this mod on a ranked server understanding it was in violation. Or perhaps the customers got access to the directory and did it themselves. My host "Hypernia" sponsored the mod and can't do that. I think Gamespy would block them if they did.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6661|United States - Illinois
THis will be my first mod dl when i get home can anyone run through what exactly i have to do.

folder?
how do i find the game on line?  is it in the regular bf2 list or completely different?
is it a different shortcut on the desktop?

Any info really will help
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Colfax wrote:

Yes it starts up seperate to BF2.

You wan't the client of course. http://www.gamershell.com/news/32404.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Colfax wrote:

THis will be my first mod dl when i get home can anyone run through what exactly i have to do.

folder?
how do i find the game on line?  is it in the regular bf2 list or completely different?

Any info really will help
Install it, if you have SF it's a similar drill. Only better.... And free...

EDIT

Duh, I forgot, you have to unzip it first. Keep the mappack and the setup.exe files in the same folder and location after installation, move them and I guarentee some strange shit will happen while playing.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-08-29 18:42:39)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Flecco wrote:

Install it, if you have SF it's a similar drill. Only better.... And free...
Quoted for the truth..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6671

Afrika_18 wrote:

Wow...love the mod!  I downloaded it last night just out of curiosity (I expected that it was just a lot of hype).  But, shit man, its awesome!  And its just going to get better as it gets ironed out.  The sounds of this mod have to be heard to be believed.  I heard somewhere that it wasn't on par graphically with BF2 vanilla.  This is true of some vehicles, but overall it looks just as good and polished as regular BF2.  Loooovvvveeee the tiger chopper and the hind!!  Both very different to fly...tiger highly manuverable and fast, hind not so, but loads of firepower.  Tanks are very cool (Leopard ftw!).  The machineguns on top of tanks and apcs are something to experience!!  I'm almost happy to be second man to a tank!  Guns are cool, but I havn't really experimented.  I noticed the support weapons are very inaccurate though.  Maps are really cool and beautiful.  Only downside is no stats!  Can't wait till tonight after work!!
Yeah, they are really going to rush to implement stats after this:

Afrika18 wrote:

U bettah buleev da point hoes is comin' ifn U goan git stats. I got a whole fukkin' ahmy of smak-talkin', tk'in, vehikle hoin' muthafukkah's in my clan an' as soon as doze stats is up, we's comin'! We goan make POE2 a smak-tahd heaven muthafukkahs! Teamplay? WTF is dat bitz!!?? All we goan do is talk smak n' point-stak! Weez goan tk an solo-play! Weez goan cause grief an' talk 1337! Kiss yo mod bye bye bitz's, cuz we comin'!! thumbsup.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

DrunkenPirate wrote:

^ BANNED
That was you wasn't it?
Leonnoe1
+2|6742
Haha. Pwned.
Afrika_18
+26|6560

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Afrika_18 wrote:

Wow...love the mod!  I downloaded it last night just out of curiosity (I expected that it was just a lot of hype).  But, shit man, its awesome!  And its just going to get better as it gets ironed out.  The sounds of this mod have to be heard to be believed.  I heard somewhere that it wasn't on par graphically with BF2 vanilla.  This is true of some vehicles, but overall it looks just as good and polished as regular BF2.  Loooovvvveeee the tiger chopper and the hind!!  Both very different to fly...tiger highly manuverable and fast, hind not so, but loads of firepower.  Tanks are very cool (Leopard ftw!).  The machineguns on top of tanks and apcs are something to experience!!  I'm almost happy to be second man to a tank!  Guns are cool, but I havn't really experimented.  I noticed the support weapons are very inaccurate though.  Maps are really cool and beautiful.  Only downside is no stats!  Can't wait till tonight after work!!

Afrika18 wrote:

U bettah buleev da point hoes is comin' ifn U goan git stats. I got a whole fukkin' ahmy of smak-talkin', tk'in, vehikle hoin' muthafukkah's in my clan an' as soon as doze stats is up, we's comin'! We goan make POE2 a smak-tahd heaven muthafukkahs! Teamplay? WTF is dat bitz!!?? All we goan do is talk smak n' point-stak! Weez goan tk an solo-play! Weez goan cause grief an' talk 1337! Kiss yo mod bye bye bitz's, cuz we comin'!! thumbsup.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

DrunkenPirate wrote:

^ BANNED
That was you wasn't it?
yep.  I'm schizophrenic...seriously.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6671

Leonnoe1 wrote:

Haha. Pwned.
Leonnoe1
    Stats - XFire

-1 Karma?  Didn't all the negative karma get wiped... did you piss Chuy off or something?
Afrika_18
+26|6560

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Afrika_18 wrote:

Afrika18 wrote:

DrunkenPirate wrote:

^ BANNED
That was you wasn't it?
Yo bitz, da shitz in da howz!  Yea i' wuz me!  Yea day banned my ass.  Day shoulda took i' as a co'liment man!  All I wuz sayn wuz dat poe2's da bomb an' dat if days goan git stats, well me'n my homies goan tear up da crib U no w'm sayn?  I wuz jus'  tellin' da troot man.  Ifn' day git da stats, da tahds is goan wreck da game!  I wuz wahnin dem man!  Dey shoun'a bannt me fo dat shit man.
+3|6502|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

http://www.geekfiles.com/details/2154/Download_Accelerator_Plus.php

this program speeds it up by 5x
sweet dude thnx +1 for u
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6436
Wow, I mean, I haven't played this game with there upcoming patch yet, but seriously this mod sucks compared to some of the other mods I've played, its repetitive, one sided for the most part, and really needs some fixing up, and someone REMOVE THE F******* VEPR Assault Rifle, such a cheap arse weapon. Anyway PoE 1 was much better and I'm really disappointed.

P.S. although I don't like the mod, I have to admit, Fallen is an excellent level, and also, some of the vehicles they added are quite fun.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6597|England
http://www.pointofexistence.com/

new patch out 2day ??
Onaga
+9|6523
Okay, I'm a noob and don't know anything about this PoE2...

1. Can you play normal BF2 after installed PoE2?
2. Do you get points to your account from playing PoE2?
3. Is there many players playing PoE2?
4. Is this some kind of "Official Mod" for BF2?
5. Anything else I should know about PoE2?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard