[L4WD] thealmightygnome
+3|6496|A Cardboard Box, 29a
Being English, the upper class snobby stereotypical accents given to the SAS people is so frustrating. I know nobody who sounds like that (apart from me on a bad day). Anybody who has watched programs will know that most of the SAS are the dodgy blokes who end up arms dealing or hiding in dustbins drinking too much, not upperclass.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6572|Kent, UK
except all the sandhurst ruperts
all i know is those accents are funny
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6565|UK

Aye, give them glasweigen accent's muhaahahaha, that would be fantastic.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America
Maybe they should have hired Sean Connery, John Cleese, or Craig Ferguson to do the SAS voices.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6755|Comber, Northern Ireland
but its weird most of the SAS arnt from England, they are scottish, irish and english mostly scottish. i think they shud have made the assault, support and anti tank scottish, the engineer, medic, and spec ops english and the sniper irish...(we do have the best snipers) irish guard snipers
maestrium
+13|6501|Arizona

DesertFox423 wrote:

Maybe they should have hired Sean Connery, John Cleese, or Craig Ferguson to do the SAS voices.
lol, yeah John Cleese.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6749|Oslo, Norway
they gave'em those accents cause that is what american 12 year olds think britsih people sound like...
tiptopT
+72|6598|Scotland's Capital
Weegies and Sean Bean (Bravo Two Zero Movie) FTW!!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America
Sean Bean is 006. Only way I want to think of him.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6607|Australia
But they're so damn hilarious!

Starlight, now!
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6539|the Netherlands
Bravo 2-0 ! a hooah well done lads
Noobzorz
You are what you eat.
+8|6494

david363 wrote:

but its weird most of the SAS arnt from England, they are scottish, irish and english mostly scottish. i think they shud have made the assault, support and anti tank scottish, the engineer, medic, and spec ops english and the sniper irish...(we do have the best snipers) irish guard snipers
lol, the Irish have the best snipers that ever came out of Ireland, and that is about the most you can say.

jingoistic nubsauce.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6722|Antarctica

WilhelmSissener wrote:

they gave'em those accents cause that is what DICE Canada thinks britsih people sound like...
fixed for you
Sheep of War
+40|6659
Anyone remember Mr. Bean? Oh...wait....he didn't talk.

Seriously, nobody cares about upper class, lower class, or suburbanites. Anyone with 50 bucks is welcomed into BF2.
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6511|Nevada
The commander and squad leader voices are pretty cornballish but the regular soldier SAS voices aren't too bad IMO.  They sound semi-normal.
Choclot
+21|6559
they should all be drunk and have really horrible, hard to understand accents. like all english people!

lol joking you guys are alright
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6568|UK

DesertFox423 wrote:

Better still Ian Paisley and Rab C Nesbitt ;-)
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6479|Tyne & Wear, England
*Geordie accent*  'Ya comin doon the pub afta this scrap like'.  Thats what they should say.  Or fuckin hell, enemy tank awa there.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6479|Tyne & Wear, England

EricTViking wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

Better still Ian Paisley and Rab C Nesbitt ;-)
LOL
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6427|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

KILLSWITCH wrote:

*Geordie accent*  'Ya comin doon the pub afta this scrap like'.  Thats what they should say.  Or fuckin hell, enemy tank awa there.
LMAO

I absolutely want to have accents and phrasing like that when i play SF(I still don't understand what the hell they say when they call for a Medic). It would make me want to play the Brits ALL the time...apart from having all of their shiny little guns. Hoping to see some action on this(it wont happen but w/e)
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6780|mansfield
good show old chap.will you join me for a tipple in the games room.
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6659|cheshire u.k
scouse medic.
"i need a medic here!!"
"alright,calm down,calm down"
The#1Spot
+105|6556|byah

david363 wrote:

very general statement explain why YOU think they are the best
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.
Starlight?WTF!

Or is is Starline,i can't tell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard