P00R_M3
+19|6585|Yorkshire, England
It's a game.... get over it and have fun
Oberst-Moser
+9|6536
I am so sick and tired of the people that just get in a vehicle and when they die wait for it to respawn. THAT TAKES ALL OF THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME. I AM SO READY FOR INFANTRY ONLY.

It's not that i hate vehicles, its that i hate vehicle "whores" who just repeatedly get in them and rape the ever living crap out of a squad (hopefully they're working together). I think that vehicles whores should actually play BF2 like it's supposted to be played. With a squad working together, talking to each other. And with a commander that actually knows what hes doing and isn't wasting the artillery/cartillery on their commander.

If there were no infantry only mode coming, i would be asking for a limit on the amount of times you could get in the same vehicle. That way when those bastards run up to their tank/helo a little box will pop up and say "SORRY MOTHER F***er NO MORE VEHICLE WHORING FOR YOU THIS ROUND!"

and then they go "aww man what am i going to do now?" and then i would run up and leet-skeet on their faces.

Sorry if you don't agree with me but everyone has their own opinions
you are fuckin retard, you have made almost half of your kills in vehicles. 5900 in vehicles and 7100 on foot, what are you talkin about vehicle whores?
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6478|United States
take ur 1.2 KDR and GTFO....
Sheep of War
+40|6659
Vehicle whores are fine. The problem is that certain types of vehicles (vanilla and EF jets) are still overpowering. There isn't much redemtion on them besides raping the carrier with an AA.

For those who "read" my post about infantry only and think that its the same as this guy, go back and read it again.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6699|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
You get a good K/D going in a tank and watch the AT kits come out of the wood work literally... Keep your K/D up after that and then spout that it doesn't take any skill. People on this forum make me laugh about that. It's hard to try and keep your tank rolling down main street in one piece! It takes skill, timing and knowing just what the hell to do in certain situations to get the job done and give the ground pounders support...

A jet takes no skill what so ever, unless you have a good pilot on the other side, your pretty much free to spam, camp and rape what ever you want. A GOOD TANK WHORE takes much more skill than people give it credit for...

Heli whores don't get put down, and I am a pretty good pilot just from my sims experience. I don't have much time or kills but piloting/gunning takes skill as well, but people for the most part on this forum do not give credit where credit is due... It takes just as much if not more skill to DRIVE a TANK, and keep it driving!

43% of my kills come from ground pounding and 50% in a TANK! Just got my VETERAN TANK WHORE BADGE two days ago!

SELF ADMITTED TANK WHORE

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-08-28 23:05:56)

manitobapaintballa
+32|6635
don't like vehicle whores go play cs or aa (take a look at my stats i'm mainly infantry and i don't got a prob with taking out tanks)
bedolf57
+20|6730|Metz, France
being raped by a tank? pull out your knife and fight like a man
Hydroion
+67|6638|England
yeah, cause knifes kill tanks really oviously dont they.

duh everyone knows that...
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6640|Ghost Town
And I hate everyone who dares to kill me!
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6490
Ground pounder here. In previous discusstions, I have stated that while I don't like the vehicles much, I do believe that a balance should be created in there use.

I believe that points awarded while in a vehicle should be adjusted lower.

Either that or award more point for teamwork squad play (notice this can still include vehicles)

I also wouldn't mind seeing a either a decrease in armor or an increase of options to destroy a vehicle.

I know it takes certain skills to drive and especially fly (well with a mouse anyway), and I appreciate that you have taken the time to learn those skills. But when a squad caps a flag and a heli shows up and spins on dimes and launches about 9,000 missles...I'm sorry, but something in the pit of my stomach just says, "you can't do it any other way".

I mean seriously, if you can take out a good squad on your own without anything with wheels or wings, I'll hand you the keys to you favorite vehicle and send you on your happy way. 

And for all of you people are going to say, "don't like it leave" or "but that's how real combat is", all I can say is. "I'm not going to quit playing something I like just because of stupid people" , and 'while real combat is like that, certain aspect of every condition of life must be changed in order to create a good gaming experience"
SamuraiDogg
+2|6633|Germany | Nationality Turkish
I like infantry combats, and I like the vehicles in BF. The real problem not the whores but also the number of vehicles. In most levels by way to many... I think vehicles should support the team. But in many maps there are vehicles for almost everyone.
Bye the way: its lame to say everytime "go play cs..."
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6564|USA bitches!
So, I'm a helo whore now... does that make me bad? I tv incoming enemy helos and take out armor so my team can cap flags. I do exactly what my job it in the helo, help advance my team.
comet241
+164|6781|Normal, IL
wow, billyraye, your post made no sense at all. if you have a problem with something i have written, please write a better "argument" or try having a "point" or maybe you just shouldn't ever "post again"......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard