Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

L0pht=TAG= wrote:

Mouse and keyboard are 10x better than joysticks
lol are you kidding me....its idiots like u that keep doing circles to avoid me....not realizing i can out turn you...eventually i come up behind u...no lock, MG you down. I bet its a terrible feeling knowing ur so bad an enemy pilot can actually MG you down without useing missles.

With a joystick its a 100% constant smooth motion...with a mouse u need to pick up the mouse to replace it to keep turning. its those seconds that u pick it up that I out turn u.

Anyway...since I last posted this, bombing is just as easy as dog fighting now...and anytime im in the air im able to keep the enemy jets down.
Mouse >>**AND**<< keyboard meaing some of us use a button the KB to turn which is just as good as a joystick + its easier to aim with the mouse
even when u use the KB to turn...u still gotta tap the keys to do odd turns which means its not a 100% constant motion....anyone with decent skill and a joystick can own any KB/M guy
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

lol are you kidding me....its idiots like u that keep doing circles to avoid me....not realizing i can out turn you...eventually i come up behind u...no lock, MG you down. I bet its a terrible feeling knowing ur so bad an enemy pilot can actually MG you down without useing missles.

With a joystick its a 100% constant smooth motion...with a mouse u need to pick up the mouse to replace it to keep turning. its those seconds that u pick it up that I out turn u.

Anyway...since I last posted this, bombing is just as easy as dog fighting now...and anytime im in the air im able to keep the enemy jets down.
Mouse >>**AND**<< keyboard meaing some of us use a button the KB to turn which is just as good as a joystick + its easier to aim with the mouse
even when u use the KB to turn...u still gotta tap the keys to do odd turns which means its not a 100% constant motion....anyone with decent skill and a joystick can own any KB/M guy
u hold the key down, just like youd hold the joystick one way or another
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

lol your trying to prove a hopeless point...all the best pilots use joysticks....its people like you that think KB/M is awesome..only to get owned in the air......your in some weird denial ive never even heard off
l41e
+677|6690

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

lol your trying to prove a hopeless point...all the best pilots use joysticks....its people like you that think KB/M is awesome..only to get owned in the air......your in some weird denial ive never even heard off
Do you have to be an asshole in every topic you come across? Just about every time I've seen you, you're going off flaming anyone who disagrees with you.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
Me or him^?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
Gentlesouljah.e
I challenge you to a 1 v 1, j-10 v j-10, mouse+keyboard v joystick dogfight!
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e
lol j10....pretty lame....only jet your probably effective in.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e
lol j10....pretty lame....only jet your probably effective in.
k u choose the jet
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6584|Winterpeg, Canada
u lucky bastards, i bought the cheap saitek st90 without thinking about the features at all, had a fuckin gift certificate that was about to expire.
zandahar
+0|6541
ive got one of the logitech force feedback sticks and it has the issue of not centering properly and there is no bloody fix for it suposedly. either way when it does work properly I like it better than using KB & Mouse and even in helis I like it better but thats just me.

As for Gentlesouljah.e settle down mate jesus. Just cos you might fly a lil better with a stick than kb doesnt mean everyone else is shit. I know plenty of lads that fly with kb & mouse and they own me any most other people ive seen every day of the week. Just cos your shit with KB & Mouse doenst mean everyone else is
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States
lol I find it funny how everyones always out to prove there better than somebody else. Im not here to challenge u rofl...Now stop acting like an e-gangsta. My point is joysticks are meant for flying...KB/M is meant for infantry and ground vehicles.

You may be effective most of the time in a jet, but against any good pilot with a joystick ur toast...he'll simply out turn you....Now your stats are pretty good in a jet...probably most of ur kills are bombing but w/e

God its so fun pissing off the kiddies on this forum....they get all offensive and want to challenge and prove there the bestest in da world rofl
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

l

God its so fun pissing off the kiddies on this forum....they get all offensive and want to challenge and prove there the bestest in da world rofl
hhhmmm...

"a joystick can own any KB/M guy"

"all the best pilots use joysticks"

"its people like you that think KB/M is awesome..only to get owned in the air......your in some weird denial ive never even heard off"

"lol j10....pretty lame....only jet your probably effective in."
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

l

hhhmmm...

"a joystick can own any KB/M guy"

"all the best pilots use joysticks"

"its people like you that think KB/M is awesome..only to get owned in the air......your in some weird denial ive never even heard off"

"lol j10....pretty lame....only jet your probably effective in."
lol...errr....see your only proveing my point more....apparently the part of my reply that you quoted seemed to piss you off.....And yes I get a rise out of seeing people like you squirm and attempt to throw together some 1337 comeback to what i said. Nice quoteing by the way
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
thanks!
o btw M/KB>Joystick
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States

Samtheman53 wrote:

thanks!
o btw M/KB>Joystick
lol....I love u to...errr...
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

thanks!
o btw M/KB>Joystick
wots with all the "lol.........errr.............eerr.........lol.........eeerrrr........lol.......i am 1337........eerrr.....lol"
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States

Samtheman53 wrote:

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

thanks!
o btw M/KB>Joystick
wots with all the "lol.........errr.............eerr.........lol.........eeerrrr........lol.......i am 1337........eerrr.....lol"
how much wood would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6504|United States
I hAVE CONFUSED YOUR FRAGILE LITTLE MIND.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
Your just proving how immature you are
Git.R.Don3
+2|6544

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

i have a saitek x52 that i got last christmas,
I got the same joystick from the same holiday! but I accually use mine.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6625|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
The joystick is much better for flying, as long as you have the patients to learn with it after many hours of keyboard and mouse.  I know there are good keyboard and mouse guys out there, but the good joystickers will wax you.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6740

Jbrar wrote:

u lucky bastards, i bought the cheap saitek st90 without thinking about the features at all, had a fuckin gift certificate that was about to expire.
I have a ST90, and I rape just fine, thank you very much.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6516|Belgium
woot i got a cyborg evo and now i enjoy flying for the first time
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6685|cheshire u.k
i do other things with my joystick,but thats an entirely different subject altogether.
at the end of the day,people will use either k/b and mouse or a joystick.it all depends which they are better with.i personally cannot fly for toffee with a k/b and mouse,so have always used a joystick,mostly in helo's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard