Afrika_18
+26|6584
Hee da ting bitz: POE2 's da bomb.  Doze panzah's fukkin' pum' bitz.  Da Tigah choppah?  Dat sum see-us shit bitz.  Stats?  Fukk stats.  Stats 's fo pusseez.  I's goan pum' yo ass  wen I sees U in d'game bitz, so git reddy 4 da pum'.  Das all 4 now.
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6503|United States
Its decent. Nothing special. Everyone makes it seem like its absolutely amazing. Its like BF2 but - the glitches and bugs and CTD's.

maps are pretty sweet. Weapons are decent, but still very underpowered. AT weapons are extremely weak especially germanys AT.

But its worth a DL.
--==00OIO00==--
+12|6570|Manchester, England
The games are long, the vehicles are excellent and the maps are enormous. I just wish it was ranked!

It CTD on the first game though but I'm very happy to put up with its foibles because it's excellent fun and it's FREE!
jsnipy
+3,276|6564|...

Its beyond par with any "booster pack" ... much more realism
dont_be_ss
+312|6635|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
its awesome! Me and a few fellow WOoKie's have been playing with the arty tanks all morning, lol

ARTY WARS!!
jsnipy
+3,276|6564|...

dont_be_ss wrote:

its awesome! Me and a few fellow WOoKie's have been playing with the arty tanks all morning, lol

ARTY WARS!!
Real Arty! not that plug-n-play s%^t!
Ether151
Banned
+22|6701
Where can you download POE from???
jsnipy
+3,276|6564|...

Ether151 wrote:

Where can you download POE from???
www.pointofexistence.com ..
Zodiaccup
+42|6587

--==00OIO00==-- wrote:

The games are long, the vehicles are excellent and the maps are enormous. I just wish it was ranked!

On 1. October there will be no ranked Bf2 servers anymore , because the stats-server get
deleted/shutdown. 

Link: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93091
MagiCandy
+18|6695
The Frogfoot is actually very lethal this time, the cannon can destroy heavy armor.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6835|Idaho, USA / Age 30

LT.Victim wrote:

POE2 Is like BF2 on Steroids

The infantry battles are amazing

The Tank Battles are amazing

The Jet Battles are amazing

Everything about this MOD is amazing...

The maps, and armies, along with Vehicles and weapons are even, there is no J-10.

Download it now..
The only drawback is no UAV support for the commander or Scan abilities.
MagiCandy
+18|6695
Well having no UAV/scan is nice sometimes, it makes hiding in all that long grass actually useful
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6784|Reality
I liked the new maps.
I liked the arty
I liked the tanks
I like the APCs

Havent flown yet

Don't like the commander. The only things he can do is give orders, drop supplies and make blind spots, which quickly becomes annoying when I all you hear is "Enemy forces spotted" every 2 seconds for a whole round.
Didn't like removing nades from certain classes.
Didn't like that Spec Ops get a silenced main weapon (YES!) but removed the silenced pistol WTF
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Noobzorz
You are what you eat.
+8|6519

Gentlesouljah.e wrote:

Its decent. Nothing special. Everyone makes it seem like its absolutely amazing. Its like BF2 but - the glitches and bugs and CTD's.

maps are pretty sweet. Weapons are decent, but still very underpowered. AT weapons are extremely weak especially germanys AT.

But its worth a DL.
Agreed about the AT SMGs.  They're not worth using.  You're better off charging with the knife than trying to get kills with than FF2000 or whatever the hell it is.

Otherwise the weapons are way way more powerful than they should be, and the GL, which was balanced (finally. . . ) in BF2 is now impossible to use.

And as for this:

On 1. October there will be no ranked Bf2 servers anymore , because the stats-server get
deleted/shutdown.
. . .

Well, what the hell, at least I got the expert pistol and knife.

Last edited by Noobzorz (2006-08-28 11:30:33)

risson
+17|6808|Wisconsin
So they aren't going to keep the stats alive in BF2?

RiSSoN
hordi74
+16|6506|Capital City of Nds, Germany

Stubbee wrote:

I liked the new maps.
I liked the arty
I liked the tanks
I like the APCs

Havent flown yet

Don't like the commander. The only things he can do is give orders, drop supplies and make blind spots, which quickly becomes annoying when I all you hear is "Enemy forces spotted" every 2 seconds for a whole round.
Didn't like removing nades from certain classes.
Didn't like that Spec Ops get a silenced main weapon (YES!) but removed the silenced pistol WTF
agree

im also sorry for the uav/sat. what about the artilerie? is it working like in desert combat? (giving a target through binoculars and the artilleriedriver gets the target and can shoot at it.)

i was killed by artillerie which came out of nothing. liked it.

the mod poe is absolutely awesome. what amazing work these guys did.  download it ftw!
RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!

for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOUBLERESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6564|Australia
No don't download it, stay on battlefield 2.
NorCal
+0|6496|Sacramento
It's hard to explain how cool POE2 is.. well it's like trying to explain how good sex feels to a 16 year old boy, it's just something you have to try for yourself.
Noobzorz
You are what you eat.
+8|6519

NorCal wrote:

It's hard to explain how cool POE2 is.. well it's like trying to explain how good sex feels to a 16 year old boy, it's just something you have to try for yourself.
While I appreciate hyperbole for narrative purposes, this is excessive.

Last edited by Noobzorz (2006-08-29 08:45:39)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6780|Comber, Northern Ireland
today i got killed by an anti material rifle.....but wen i look in the game i cant find it....anyone care to shed some light on this?
StevenSeagal
Banned
+4|6492|Circling the TV-Station

david363 wrote:

today i got killed by an anti material rifle.....but wen i look in the game i cant find it....anyone care to shed some light on this?
Its on the mainbase, in the tents, has a bit of bullet drop though, but it kills in one shot
demondspawn
+7|6803|Aussie in the UK
Do you only need bf2 game to play it,and if yes were do you install it to, as it does not seem to work for me????
Tunacommy
+56|6661|Massachusetts, USA

StevenSeagal wrote:

david363 wrote:

Its on the mainbase, in the tents, has a bit of bullet drop though, but it kills in one shot
Sounds like the Desert Combat mod for 1942....same thing here, you have to run to the spot to pick up the special weapon and there is only 1 or 2 available at any one time?  what button do you push to "pick it up"?
I_SUCK_999
2 old & slow to pwnd U
+5|6489|Alice Springs

Tunacommy wrote:

StevenSeagal wrote:

david363 wrote:

Sounds like the Desert Combat mod for 1942....same thing here, you have to run to the spot to pick up the special weapon and there is only 1 or 2 available at any one time?  what button do you push to "pick it up"?
"G" to pick up the "kit" includes pistol & knife or binocs (not sure of binocs tho).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard