UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6679
Since the day before release a last minute bug was found, should there be another beta phase to test the fix?

I think Yes,  No matter how long it takes.  Otherwise the official release will simply be a Beta testground for new problems which the fix might bring.  Thoughts?
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6520|Scotland
i want a patch now
Simon
basically
+838|6684|UK
You will die.
siciliano732
+202|6675|New York
i really dont think 1.3 is that horrible....like honestly, people need to stop complaining so much about things....nothing is going to be perfect....stop being so demanding....its silly....but either way...just be patient for 1.4 cuz if they release it now....then there will still be issues and then you people will continue to complain....let them get it right and then they can release it to keep you silly little children quiet.

to answer the question....yes i feel a beta phase is necessary.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6583|Oslo, Norway
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6679
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?
twiistaaa
+87|6694|mexico

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

i want a patch now
even if its broken
jord
+2,382|6704|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't care anymore,i just wan't 2142.
royster86
+0|6530

siciliano732 wrote:

i really dont think 1.3 is that horrible....like honestly, people need to stop complaining so much about things....nothing is going to be perfect....stop being so demanding....its silly....but either way...just be patient for 1.4 cuz if they release it now....then there will still be issues and then you people will continue to complain....let them get it right and then they can release it to keep you silly little children quiet.

it is necessary for a new patch becausse the whole fackin time my points are gone with the problems with the connections or it leaps to the desktop so i can start all over again.but for the rest its good.
but the problem connection failure all the time im gettin sick off it.
dont care sometimes that my points are gone but if i am in a fun game and its really tense whos gonna win.
and then all of a sudden THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION.
pfffff throw me a new patch with no connection failures and then i think everbody is pleassed.
(the most of them)
topthrill05
+125|6604|Rochester NY USA

siciliano732 wrote:

Nah, not too bad. The game works like shit and it is taking them 3 months for a simple fix.

I wish you silly children will just shut up and let us bitch.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6716|Tampa Bay Florida
Can it come out already?  It's been almost a month since I actually paid attention, now I just glance here every few weeks, and its still not out
[619]Nekro
+0|6564
we should have at least got a fix for the "there is a problem with your connection" error. Allowing such a huge flaw to go on for so long is unforgivable. Even more so when the community finds out its so you can work on 2 other follow up projects instead. A new map is in no way amends especially when you have to play a beta lacking servers to enjoy it. If you meet an EA/DICE employee involved in the BF franchise you should spit in thier face or piss on them..cuz thats what they are doing to us.

Last edited by [619]Nekro (2006-08-27 01:35:11)

twiistaaa
+87|6694|mexico

[619]Nekro wrote:

If you meet an EA/DICE employee involved in the BF franchise you should spit in thier face or piss on them..cuz thats what they are doing to us.
hahahahahahahahahahaha...

loser.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6707|S.E. United States

siciliano732 wrote:

"quote=siciliano732i really dont think 1.3 is that horrible....like honestly, people need to stop complaining so much about things...."

not that horrible ?? since 1.3   I have ,like many others,experienced ctd and the problem with your connection,thats not horrible? I paid near $50 for this game with hard earned money and FYI Im no silly little kid,far from it.I work hard and have chose gaming as my "after work" hobby,so when I get home I want to game with little or no interupttion.unfortunatly since 1.3 that has been far from possible and can be very frustrating playing a round only to have it fked up with a 1.3 issue,or going into the next round only to have the 1.3 issue cause a ctd...
so pizon,after waiting this long for a fix,patiently I may add,Im ready for 1.4 and for it to fix these issues that you call "not that horrible" so I can play my game after I put my little children to bed...

and for 1.3-mingua butona la fungu stickyola' !!!

Last edited by KillerYaNk (2006-08-27 07:07:59)

Mexanick
+3|6479|Russia
All i need is hotfix for "There is a problem...". Not Jalalabad, not IO mode, just that little thing. Previous versions were stable, so I'm sure they know how to remake it back. And i think they already did it for 2142 beta.

Last edited by Mexanick (2006-08-27 08:25:23)

[619]Nekro
+0|6564

Mexanick wrote:

All i need is hotfix for "There is a problem...". Not Jalalabad, not IO mode, just that little thing. Previous versions were stable, so I'm sure they know how to remake it back. And i think they already did it for 2142 beta.
But that would make too much sense...not the EA way!
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6571|Flower Mound, TX
when loading game to stop crashes...when you see join game do not press it just click the auto ready on make sure theres an X in the box. then wait 30 seconds and it will out you in the game automatically. i havent had a CTD in a month and i dont want a patch to cause more problems cus theres nothin wrong with bf2 right now.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6707|S.E. United States

shadowcell_01 wrote:

when loading game to stop crashes...when you see join game do not press it just click the auto ready on make sure theres an X in the box. then wait 30 seconds and it will out you in the game automatically. i havent had a CTD in a month and i dont want a patch to cause more problems cus theres nothin wrong with bf2 right now.
lmfao,nothing wrong with BF2,thats a fuckin joke son...
[619]Nekro
+0|6564

shadowcell_01 wrote:

you must be one of the lucky blessed ones who doesn't get the "there is a problem with your connection" crashes. I have had it happen alot and many times it has prevented me from getting medals i would have easily gotten in that round.

9 repair points..yay one more to go and 70 tickets worth of time to do it and a line of armor in front of me..yes yes it shall be mine .."there is a problem with your connection" ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EA and DICE have pwnt joo...thank your for paying
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6561|Forest Lake, Australia

Simon wrote:

You will die.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6561|Forest Lake, Australia
Everytime I post, it does a double post
logan-x wraith
+7|6598|jacksonville, Ala
sup,

well for those who have been playing since 1942, knows that Evey time they put out a patch it always has huge problems so way or another. it didn't get really bad till i got to bfv. now why is it when i got  bf2 it was great, and the further the patches got the worse the bugs got. i have purchased every mod, game the bf has put out, and i tired of the crashing, the calls to ea. this message is really to ea. hey i love your games but your are screwing it up!!!!!! i only hope that the 1.4 will be a big fix, so take your time, because I'm not playing bf2 while i wait, so it might be 2142 before i play again. lol. sorry guys I'm just mad.

Logan
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6632|Parainen, Finland
Feed me, beer me, patch me!!!!!
Jade456
+1|6691|Las Vegas
Just fix the connection issue and the laggy/buggy interface.  How about a buddy list!!!???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard